GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone may have posted this already - SH has map on FB showing the address in Pt Cook.

Also, wonder what the story is about VS woman 'slipping away' from him.

Would be interested, I noted on a fb comment that a friend of hers said that she is away from him and safe. Not sure what to make of such a comment.

I didn't see C's comments, only SH on her profile photo. No idea who T is that some have referred to. :waitasec:

You can still see other photos on his profile, just search Sarah's and click on her profile pic, click SH's name...
*They are pretty poor quality though, he seems to enjoy 'photoshopping'.

PS. Anyone see the pictures he has uploaded where he superimposed someone's photo on half a dozen stock photos? Who's that woman? It doesn't look like V... That's pretty creepy behavior.

On his profile photo with the collage, one of the photo's on the bottom row to the right, looks similar to one I have seen in MSM of Sarah. MOO.

I also saw SC's fb page days ago and SH certainly wasn't the one being abusive to her. From memory I believe he complimented her photo, then CS joined in and got nasty.

Also SH's profile pic was a kind of photo montage, and included a snap of SC on the lower right hand side.

The bickering and abuse on the page set up to help find SC is vile and creepy in itself, as seems to be the way those pages seem to go. There's a knack to being able to communicate online without everything turning on each other and picking at each other's posts - and they sure don't have it! :furious:

Yeah I saw that too, part of 'da gang' apparently...

I also saw SC's fb page days ago and SH certainly wasn't the one being abusive to her. From memory I believe he complimented her photo, then CS joined in and got nasty.

Also SH's profile pic was a kind of photo montage, and included a snap of SC on the lower right hand side.

The bickering and abuse on the page set up to help find SC is vile and creepy in itself, as seems to be the way those pages seem to go. There's a knack to being able to communicate online without everything turning on each other and picking at each other's posts - and they sure don't have it! :furious:

BBM. Thanks CW for confirming my thoughts on that photo! :)

It reminds me of being in a cage full of monkeys throwing faeces at each other...

So SC and SH were obviously friends. In their FB conversation, SH did say that they should catch up soon and beverages "better" be involved. This conversation was on the 4th of November. Hmmmm :waitasec:

Yes, SH complimented the photo, then CS started with the gutter talk with suggestions as to what SH could do to SC, and comments about her character.

Seven news just confirmed that Police do have a suspect and he is currently on the run. The suspect is known to have ties with Point Cook and Bacchus Marsh. No other information can be released at this time.

Seven news just confirmed that Police do have a suspect and he is currently on the run. The suspect is known to have ties with Point Cook and Bacchus Marsh. No other information can be released at this time.

<modsnip> Hopefully he heads south from Pt Cook and keeps going.:furious:

Yes I did check that person out last night. He had two photos of himself posted on his page. I just went back to SH Facebook page and I can't find the reference to this person. Can't recall how I found it.

Yes I did the same few days back & looked into him. The initials TB?? Lived or visited?

Probably not allowed to post further, but suspicious IMO

Yes I did the same few days back & looked into him. The initials TB?? Lived or visited?

Probably not allowed to post further, but suspicious IMO

Yes the initials are TB. I would say lived. He is a friend on Sarah's FB as is one of his female friends.

MOO.

Hoping to hear news of an arrest soon so the road to justice for Sarah can begin. Cya all!

On his profile photo with the collage, one of the photo's on the bottom row to the right, looks similar to one I have seen in MSM of Sarah. MOO.

In that same collage, TB is there on the bottom right. Centre of the pic between SH and someone else.

OK so this is strange - I read in the news earlier that a yellow car had been visible in the Google maps shot in the driveway of the Point Cook house, so waited until I was home to have a peek. Now when I search for the street I am only seeing a very old satellite shot in which none of the area is even developed yet - it's all just cleared land. Would the map have been yanked offline too, as I am sure I have seen a much newer pic in the last few days?

I worked out who T is. That's how slow I am. :/ Anyhoo, why would SH have 'unfriended' - wouldn't that be trace-able?

OK so this is strange - I read in the news earlier that a yellow car had been visible in the Google maps shot in the driveway of the Point Cook house, so waited until I was home to have a peek. Now when I search for the street I am only seeing a very old satellite shot in which none of the area is even developed yet - it's all just cleared land. Would the map have been yanked offline too, as I am sure I have seen a much newer pic in the last few days?

Check NearMap it is usually a lot more current and it was the photo that was on the news :)

we get what Google maps gives us, which is usually around 18 months old

Whereas the Police would have access to more recent satellite imagery, you would think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro