Australia - Shandee Blackburn, 23, murdered, Mackay, Qld, 9 Feb 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A few articles are coming up about Jon Peros. All behind paywalls. I guess he is telling the truth....

Shandee accused on trial for mine assault​

The man found by a coroner to be responsible for the death of Shandee Blackburn told a man ‘all police officers should be stabbed and shot’ then beat him, a court has heard.

The West Australian

John Peros: Man acquitted of Shandee Blackburn’s murder claims colleague threw first punch in assault trial​

He was working in the mines work while he was with Shandee wasn’t he? It seems he’s moved to WA to get the same job. I wonder if he keeps up with the goings on of what’s been happening

Reactions: DRT
He was working in the mines work while he was with Shandee wasn’t he? It seems he’s moved to WA to get the same job. I wonder if he keeps up with the goings on of what’s been happening
In the snippets I can see from the internet he was working at BHP at Newman.

Cathie Allen, the manager we have heard so much about, had her day 'in the box' today and she was repeatedly accused of lying.

"It's not a lie, I'm not a liar, I'm not lying," Allen told Commissioner Walter Sofronoff via video link.

Her response came after counsel assisting Michael Hodge, KC, pressed her about the paper purportedly designed to inform police about the consequences of changing lab processes.

Cathie Allen, the manager we have heard so much about, had her day 'in the box' today and she was repeatedly accused of lying.

"It's not a lie, I'm not a liar, I'm not lying," Allen told Commissioner Walter Sofronoff via video link.

Her response came after counsel assisting Michael Hodge, KC, pressed her about the paper purportedly designed to inform police about the consequences of changing lab processes.
Justin Howes seemed to say that the new testing wasn't for P1 samples but Cathie Allen decided to apply the rule to all including P1 samples. That makes me mad.

I saw on a news report the health minister Yvette D’Arth said the medical board of a Mackay hospital need to prove to her why they shouldn’t be sacked.
It could be asked if her too, this dna lab has bungled so many crimes and tests and she is in charge of it all. It sounds like deflection

I saw on a news report the health minister Yvette D’Arth said the medical board of a Mackay hospital need to prove to her why they shouldn’t be sacked.
It could be asked if her too, this dna lab has bungled so many crimes and tests and she is in charge of it all. It sounds like deflection
If they need to prove to her why they shouldn’t be sacked, then shouldn’t they already be sacked?

• Haha
I wonder if he put on his resume that he beat a murder charge?
Nancy, I don’t think he would have put that on his resume.

Wasn’t he dyslexic or something? Maybe he had to have someone help him write his resume. MOO

Queensland Forensic lab manager Cathie Allen has spent 4 days of the inquiry being repeatedly called a liar and coming up short with her answers time and again.

The only conclusion one can draw from the evidence and the reactions of, in particular Walter Sofranoff KC, presiding, is the Queensland Forensic lab was a total shambles run by incompetents.

The inquiry, after 6 weeks, will now go into recess for a while, before recommencing.

Queensland Forensic lab manager Cathie Allen has spent 4 days of the inquiry being repeatedly called a liar and coming up short with her answers time and again.

The only conclusion one can draw from the evidence and the reactions of, in particular Walter Sofranoff KC, presiding, is the Queensland Forensic lab was a total shambles run by incompetents.

The inquiry, after 6 weeks, will now go into recess for a while, before recommencing.
There has been a lot of interesting stuff come up this week. The only way that Cathie Allen was creative enough to cut costs was to cut the quality of services. It will be an interesting podcast tomorrow.

Episode 3 was called "Gaslit"
Episode 4 "Blowtorch"
Episode 5 (out this coming Friday night / Saturday morning) might be called "Wounded" or "Rehab".
Perhaps it could be called "Disney Villain" and Episode 6 is out now.

Listened to a few more of these this morning. The lab workers have clearly been told to say almost nothing.
It’s a pity some workplaces have a culture so toxic that errors and bad practises can’t be reported. It seems to be covered up and responsibilities shelved

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilasha34
Back