Australia - Siege/Ambush at Remote Property - 6 Dead Including 2 Police/Neighbor - Wieambilla (Queensland)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“Sgt Werner Crous told the inquest he assumed command upon arriving at the command post and decided the situation “needed to be resolved as quickly as possible”.

“On the way there I thought to myself that I need four people to form a team to go to where these officers are,” Crous said.

“I didn’t think many more people would put up their hand knowing what the job was entailing.

“When I showed up at the incident site there were many people there, instead of just getting four people willing to enter this dangerous situation I got four carloads full of people.”

What a brave bunch! Such camaraderie! It is the Aussie way!!

BBM : But apparently there were no red flags ( even after Nathaniel , just up & vanishing, dumping weapons at the border & buying ammunition after that ) these junior police were sent to arrest him. Would they have thought to take a rifle? ( clearly Officer Arnold didn't think so )

I think serious questions need to be asked about that. Local cops knew about traps being set on "blocks" out that way.

What info did NSWPF have about the Train's & was that shared or able to be shared with QLD police??
Very good points drsleuth. Yes - the fact that various properties in "the blocks" area were "equipped" with potentially deadly booby-traps is incredibly alarming - (MAJOR red flags right there IMO) - that this was common knowledge among local police causes me to wonder about a couple of things.

As far as I'm aware, no mention has been made as to whether or not the Trains' property was known to be one of those booby-trapped. However, surely Nathaniel's dumping of firearms, and disappearance should have been cause for
concern regarding a visit to the property.

Being in the middle of nowhere, black spots all over the place causing radio communication problems, acreage properties with long driveways (100 metres or more, so plenty of potential spots for booby-traps and hides) - sounds like a renegade's dream if one were so inclined.

In rural areas, with police calling at properties with acreage, it seems quite incongruous for officers to be armed only with Glock pistols - ie maximum accuracy distance 15 metres. IMO in such an environment, it is surely obvious that if anyone wanted to cause harm to an officer, they'd likely not wait to be close enough for an officer to successful defend themselves with a pistol. Serious questions definitely required IMO.

In the links that were posted earlier about him by @scapa (here) and in this link (below), Donald Day Jr sounds like a complete nutter. The FBI are holding him in an FBI facility in Tuscon.

The FBI arrested him in a Dairy Queen car park because they knew they would be subjected to what our Qld police were subjected to, if they tried to arrest him at his property.

BUT one of the links says he is only up for a max of 5 years for each of the charges against him ... two counts of making threats, illegal gun possession, and threatening FBI agents.

And one of the links says Day's lawyer says Day has stage 4 colon cancer. Day also thought he had brain cancer (undiagnosed) before that, and his wife cured him. :rolleyes:

For almost a year, Mr Day had been hiding behind a profile picture of Hannibal Lecter
(His) viewpoint that extremism researchers describe as "accelerationism"
Mr Day has previously likened the wind turbines to an "act of war"
"You can, in fact, go to any cemetery and register the bluetooth signals emanating from the graves of those who accepted the vaxx and who had succumbed to its effects," he said in one comment.

Inside the god-fearing and conspiratorial worldviews of Donald Day Jr
Thank you. Thank you. Feel bad being lazy in this one. I had forgotten his new but def remembered he was nutters. Ill stay on top now!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back