Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OFF TOPIC: Any mods on board? Are we able to have a new thread please. This one is now up to 56 pages. Tricia, you need to clear your PM Inbox, messages to you are being rejected. And where or where is the Alert button?

OFF TOPIC: Any mods on board? Are we able to have a new thread please. This one is now up to 56 pages. Tricia, you need to clear your PM Inbox, messages to you are being rejected. And where or where is the Alert button?

:daisy:​

Superintendent Michael Rowan praises police efforts in Stephanie Scott investigation

Obviously it’s very tragic and in can be very trying,” he said.

“However, this is what we are trained to do.

“There is always that human element though … we’re all human and a situation like this does affect you.

“I’m extremely proud of the work our men and women have been doing throughout this investigation.

“It’s an extremely sensitive case and I think under the circumstances they have done a great job.”

The Stephanie Scott Community Fund was established late last week and since then has raised about $37,000.

It is understood the money will be used to help with funeral expenses and the possible creation of a memorial or scholarship in Miss Scott’s honour.

http://www.irrigator.com.au/story/3007363/town-shows-its-support/?cs=1524

I had a thought about the family of the accused who were living with him.

Do we know if they were away over the Easter break? If so, why didn't he go with them? Did they take off without him because they were afraid of his behaviour leading up to this? Of course, we don't know if he was acting strangely up until this happened but it's a theory. It would make sense as to why they have been so helpful to police. Maybe they even tipped them off.

That's interesting. I should also go back and see if i can find a pic of that ute. When i looked at it, I noticed the front number plate was a bit dented or marked but to me it looked like the ute just had the standard issue yellow and black NSW plates on it with the rego number format of two letters - two numbers - two letters. I thought it might have been BY 81 RI.

BY81RI.jpeg

Could it be intended that one could also read BIRI?

I found that word as an username re Geocaching. That would make sense to me, if VS played this (think: not as a group member but solely).

I think we will have to be patient - I think WS is undergoing some difficult times. We are all here chatting and that is a good thing. Someone updated the status of the thread when Stephanie was found so I think we just need to hang till stuff gets done!

Very interesting. This is exactly what we have been discussing here at WS:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...bon-laid-at-site/story-fni0cx12-1227302323258

It is understood detectives want to trace the movements of Stanford and discover why he left Rotterdam almost penniless and pitched up in country NSW.

P.S. If anyone is having trouble with a greyed out reply box, try loading the page in Internet Explorer.

Could our WS'er who has been getting all the info on this gaming site update it good enough to put in an easy to read and I'll email it to Leeton/Griffith police, pweese?

AND PLEASE KEEP ALL THE INFO JUST IN CASE IT DISSAPPEARS?

Tomorrow I'll send an email about this gaming site.
I think it's too hard to explain over the phone to Crimestoppers and I believe they could be slack.

Only if VERY necessary, I still have the phone number to the SundayNight producer when I called about Gittany

(The game site is all gobbledygook to me)

Very interesting. This is exactly what we have been discussing here at WS:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...bon-laid-at-site/story-fni0cx12-1227302323258

It is understood detectives want to trace the movements of Stanford and discover why he left Rotterdam almost penniless and pitched up in country NSW.

P.S. If anyone is having trouble with a greyed out reply box, try loading the page in Internet Explorer.

Question: in the second photo in this article, WHAT is that on the right hand side of the pic?? On the left side we see a yellow lantern hanging from a tree, but what is that big mound thing on the right? It looks like the base of an uprooted huge tree. I just can't work out what that big thing is!!

As for police trying to work out why VS came out to Australia penniless: isn't that something the mum and bro can inform them of? They all came out here together didnt they, likewise destitute and penniless did they not?!

I reported your post - not because you're naughty but so the mods could see it ;)

Look in the bottom left hand corner for the black triangle with an exclamation mark.

Could our WS'er who has been getting all the info on this gaming site update it good enough to put in an easy to read and I'll email it to Leeton/Griffith police, pweese?

I think it's too hard to explain over the phone to Crimestoppers and I believe they could be slack.

Only if VERY necessary, I still have the phone number to the SundayNight producer when I called about Gittany

Good idea. Does someone have screenshots of everything? Also save link addresses in a word document so that they can be used even if the site is killed.

Question: in the second photo in this article, WHAT is that on the right hand side of the pic?? On the left side we see a yellow lantern hanging from a tree, but what is that big mound thing on the right? It looks like the base of an uprooted huge tree. I just can't work out what that big thing is!!

As for police trying to work out why VS came out to Australia penniless: isn't that something the mum and bro can inform them of? They all came out here together didnt they, likewise destitute and penniless did they not?!

Yes, it's an uprooted tree. Weird that it's right next to the spot she was found.

322983-dcc56c6a-e19b-11e4-b60a-424ceb2f883c.jpg

The caption says: "A yellow lantern has been hung from a tree above the charred ground just a few metres from the road." :(

You can see the uprooted tree in this pic too:

322596-c2a3a4c8-e19b-11e4-b60a-424ceb2f883c.jpg

I think that was me that found the initial leads :thinking:but there have been some more ws'ers building on them...did you want me send you what I have?

Hi folks, I'll be back with a new thread in a bit. :coffeecup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member