Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an 8 hour drive from Mt Barker to Leeton - not a hard ask on a long weekend.

The physical presence of his brother would certainly answer a lot of our questions but surely the police had eliminated him being nearby in the early stage of the investigation? I think it is more likely that the SA twin gave advice and instruction to the panic-stricken NSW twin.

So did he drive up to help Vincent and then just drive back, without his mother seeing him, I wonder?

It's possible that this happened, wonder if there was evidence of him being at the camp site.

caught this on my car radio, I was gobsmacked....... 8 hours there, 8 hours back, not freeway driving... .. I wonder who cracked up first, Vincent or the travelling twin. .. what an incredible development..

What a vile shock for the mother, and the brother who lives with the mother, also........ creepy .

If he travelled to Leeton his phone pings would have given him away .. no need for either to crack IMO.

Identical twins have identical DNA and fingerprints, so this could be a real spanner in the works for the prosecution in many ways in regards to who did what etc.

OMG, I am shocked!

Some websleuthers definitely suggested this possibility.. I thought it was a bit out there myself. Well there you go. Shocked.

Its a bit hard for me to imagine the two of them physically in Leeton ... this murder was so cackhanded, so clumsy... perhaps he gave directions or suggestions over the phone ( because wasn't it reported that these two, the twins , didn't get along together? )... but holy smokes, he kept quiet...... how utterly astonishing.

and how odd, that neither of them called their oldest brother for assistance, or guidance...........how sure Mark Stanford must have been that Vincent wouldn't blab!... he must have had concrete confidence that Vincent would be able to be incarcerated , and refuse a lawyer, until the very last minute of his committal hearing, and not say a dicky bird... ...

Both these twins are odd... how come no one noticed this?? I wonder how this bit goes down in Holland, among their former neighbors?

I wonder if they will show photos of them now?

Was the only reason they haven't so far to protect the twin brother?

I just popped in to say OMG, but I see that I have been beaten to it.

Edward Godfrey @EdwardGodfrey9

SA & NSW detectives entering Mt Barker police station ahead of extradition hearing. @9NewsAdel #9newscomau pic.twitter.com/VUmdHPnXer

We're hearing the extradition hearing is expected to happen around midday. @9NewsAdel #9newscomau

Edward Godfrey ‏@EdwardGodfrey9 1m1 minute ago

24yo Marcus Stanford will be extradited to NSW where he's expected to be charged w being an accessory after the fact. @9NewsAdel #9newscomau

Timeline of Stephanie Scott murder case

June 10

* Vincent's twin brother Marcus Stanford is arrested in South Australia, accused of playing a role after Ms Scott's alleged murder.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ephanie-scott-murder-case#pwlbv8W2wj31EdsB.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolAnnWalker112947