Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone suggested this idea on another forum; interesting theory:

"Regarding how did he know she was there, I believe we may find out that the colleague she collected keys from to the school was him. That the LE questioned him and he said something like that he gave her the keys and she never returned them ... and that he left to go camping. But that the mobile phone triangulation proved him a liar and that when they turned up there Wednesday night they found the keys on him. It's a small country town so it's possible Stephanie was referred to collect keys from the cleaner's house. And that's what led LE to follow him up in the first place. This idea was prompted by my Sydney based teacher friend telling me they are advised to arrange to be at school after hourd when the cleaners or General admin staff are there...for tge teachers' safety...and that got me thinkin did she check with him casually when he would be at school so he is tipped off....or indeed did she actually get keys from him at his house...and that's why his mother knows to help LE. Very sad for all."
Stephanie was given the keys by the deputy head. The information is buried somewhere in one of the threads.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/natio...n-nsw-scott-case/story-fnjbnvyj-1227391302919

THE twin of the man accused of killing teacher Stephanie Scott dumped incriminating material for his brother in South Australia, police are to allege.

Police will allege accused killer Vincent Stanford sent material in the mail after Ms Scott's death to Marcus, who then disposed of it.

It is believed he and his two house mates, backpackers working on farms, were hauled into a police station to be questioned after his twin's arrest on April 8.

The Forreston resident said Vincent Stanford had visited his twin brother over New Year's Eve for a holiday.

Sent a photo of the body to his brother?

FG's link says VS sent him something in the mail and he disposed of it in SA. So he is telling the truth about never being in Leeton (maybe, nothing would shock me now).

Maybe the police found a registered mail stub?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11430587

Police allegedly found blood in Stanford's car, and a photo of what appears to be a burnt body on a mobile phone.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11462990

School cleaner Vincent Stanford, 24, was charged with her murder after police reportedly found blood in his ute, Ms Scott's keys at his house and pictures of a burned body on his camera.

Doesn't make smarter than before.

Thanks for that FromGermany; I had only previously seen a report indicating the camera. Guess Vincent could have texted the photo(s) from his phone to Marcus.

How the heck could you smile after being implicated in something so heinous? What sort of evil are we dealing with here? I want to unleash a torrent of expletives.

These twins are not the full quid... posting evidence to your brother?

No attempt to hide his identity on the TV tonight.

The grin is a bit inappropriate.

Very interesting video in this tweet: [video=twitter;608516959169171456]https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/608516959169171456[/video]

The way he looks so upbeat as the police are leading him in handcuffs is chilling.

I wouldn't like a reporter coming around to the back of my house either. Pretending to be someone else isn't a great idea when you are identical twins to the suspect (assuming the reporter knew what VS looked like).

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/natio...n-nsw-scott-case/story-fnjbnvyj-1227391302919

THE twin of the man accused of killing teacher Stephanie Scott dumped incriminating material for his brother in South Australia, police are to allege.

Police will allege accused killer Vincent Stanford sent material in the mail after Ms Scott's death to Marcus, who then disposed of it.

It is believed he and his two house mates, backpackers working on farms, were hauled into a police station to be questioned after his twin's arrest on April 8.

The Forreston resident said Vincent Stanford had visited his twin brother over New Year's Eve for a holiday.

What sort of material I wonder? We know it was an ipad or keys...

I really feel for Stephanie fiancé & all the family having to look at that smug photo :gaah:

I also feel for the mother & other brother ( if hey truly have no involvement ) it must be a living nightmare for them..........

Most of the media are saying that Stephanie was last seen at 11am on the Sunday. I wonder who it was who last saw her? IIRC that was the person who gave her the keys to the school.

I am lost for words.

I really feel for Stephanie fiancé & all the family having to look at that smug photo :gaah:

I also feel for the mother & other brother ( if hey truly have no involvement ) it must be a living nightmare for them..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper