Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...al-dog-saving-her-from-meltdown-10322928.html

'This is what having Asperger's is like': Woman posts candid video of loyal dog saving her from 'meltdown'

One friend of the twins has told of how Stanford's nickname among classmates at Prins Florisschool was 'Psycho' because of his violent rages.
The friend claims Stanford was 'weird' and 'always strange'.
'He was not really all there. His nickname at school was "Psycho" because he would fly into rages. He would lose his temper and start throwing things around in the classroom,' the friend said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-army-psychological-issues.html#ixzz3dPHHXJtQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When someone is charged, the police and the prosecution have to gather all the evidence and get it ready in what is a called a brief, basically a folder/ box to give to the defence. They serve it on the defence by delivering it to the lawyer's office.
Sometimes they do it in stages as they have parts of the brief ready.
The brief then gives the defence all the evidence so they can prepare their defence and advise their client.
To clarify, they don't actually give say the murder weapon or blood stained clothing for example as part of the brief, just paperwork which would include photos and forensic test reports on those types of evidence. There would be witness statements, statements made by the person charged, etc.

Many thanks Alioop[/B. Usually non-legal people assume what is meant, but it's more accurate to have a legal interpretation of what is involved. :seeya:

So with MS we can speculate evidence from the police investigation of his involvement covering up and becoming an accessory 'after the fact' such as phone/text records including photo of burned body etc; computer records, evidence trail of postage & receipt of package from VS, witness statements from pawn shop in SA, witness statements from cohabitants, witness statements from Anika and LS etc. and including any statements made by VS or MS himself.

A question which has been bothering me is whether VS' solicitor could put some doubt intio the minds of the court that it could have been MS that prepetrated this crime.

Maybe MS has an alibi that he did not leave Forreston that weekend?

However, with their identical DNA it could be interesting.

From Germany always postulated that VS could not have done this crime alone.

I wonder if VS is talking now, what his motivation was and whether he was stalking her in the weeks leading up to this crime?

A question which has been bothering me is whether VS' solicitor could put some doubt intio the minds of the court that it could have been MS that prepetrated this crime.

Maybe MS has an alibi that he did not leave Forreston that weekend?

However, with their identical DNA it could be interesting.

It would be difficult bordering on impossible to get from Adelaide to Leeton and back without leaving some sort of trail. If MS was physically there, there has to be some sort of evidence.

Many thanks Alioop[/B. Usually non-legal people assume what is meant, but it's more accurate to have a legal interpretation of what is involved. :seeya:

So with MS we can speculate evidence from the police investigation of his involvement covering up and becoming an accessory 'after the fact' such as phone/text records including photo of burned body etc; computer records, evidence trail of postage & receipt of package from VS, witness statements from pawn shop in SA, witness statements from cohabitants, witness statements from Anika and LS etc. and including any statements made by VS or MS himself.

Yes, all those things are valid speculation. Also the police can't pick and choose which pieces of evidence they hand over to the defence. It all has to be handed over including anything that may exonerate the accused, which means evidence that they are not guilty.

Because MSN reported early on the perp would have an identical twin, I think police wanted to have this in the media to draw attention to the special fact. Police asked about the whereabout from VS' car after the murder. Maybe, they were hoping on people's considerations which twin they might have seen, IF they had seen somebody with the car or walking on the street.
My own thoughts in that direction (VS, MS, nobody would have known there are 2 identical brothers and nobody would have known, that they must be careful, which one they have seen) originate only from this publication.

Because MSN reported early on the perp would have an identical twin, I think police wanted to have this in the media to draw attention to the special fact. Police asked about the whereabout from VS' car after the murder. Maybe, they were hoping on people's considerations which twin they might have seen, IF they had seen somebody with the car or walking on the street.
My own thoughts in that direction (VS, MS, nobody would have known there are 2 identical brothers and nobody would have known, that they must be careful, which one they have seen) originate only from this publication.

This is an interesting point FG for sleuthing and for the Police investigation I imagine:

Another neighbour said: 'Vincent always walked with a stoop and avoided eye contact.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3cqNrqGVG

Regarding the three brothers: LS, MS & VS - we speculate that all three had beards at the time;
Along with their appearance, their height, weight and gait style would be examined IMO;
We have seen photos of LS walking with Anika and he does not appear to 'stoop';
We have seen video of MS being extradited:he does not appear to 'stoop' and he did not avoid eye contact;
So, when witnesses describe the man they sighted walking towards Leeton with a backpack on the Monday after the murder, I wonder if that man 'stooped' or not in their observation?
Question is: which twin did they see?

The twin who was seen dumping the laptop was VS "himself", I think. He crouched at the edge of the water while dumping. If this had been MS he would have thrown the laptop without cumbersome crouching, I imagine. Then the person (VS) ran back to the street towards his car. Maybe, MS would have walked quickly but wouldn't have run? I think, an autistic person suffers from motor disorders more than a Non-autistic person.

The man who was seen walking on the street towards Leeton on Monday morning - yes, maybe it was a NOT-stumbling person with the look of VS.

Whether the car of VS was seen in the days Sunday - Wednesday, we don't know. Maybe, there are some witnesses meanwhile. Interesting to learn sometime, what they mean to have seen.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-a-brutal-murder/story-fni3gol8-1227416779533

Cronulla Sharks take sport’s positive lessons to Leeton, a NSW town still in shock after a brutal murder

Two weeks ago, on a Thursday morning, members of the Cronulla Sharks including Robson, Wade Graham, Sosaia Feki, under-20s player Jayden Clark and head coach Shane Flanagan boarded an early morning flight from Mascot airport to Leeton.

As the group sat waiting to board the small twin-engine plane, the significance of their journey was reaffirmed by that morning’s news story splashed across page one of The Daily Telegraph.

It revealed Marcus Stanford, the twin brother of accused killer Vincent Stanford, had been arrested in Adelaide less than 24 hours earlier.

The Sharks brought with them jumpers and balls, but this trip was not only about witches hats and tackle bags.

This was an opportunity to embrace a grieving community, by a footy club who knows a thing or two about adversity after confronting the ASADA scandal.

The coach and the rest of the Sharks had decided to fill the unspoken void in the lives of so many in the town.

“When we went to Leeton High school and met the principal and a few of the staff, there was a quietness around the office and it was something that you wouldn’t really like to see at a school,’’ Robson said.

“I wanted the kids to see us and have a laugh with us. I wanted them to switch off from what they may have been going though.’’

I have coincidentally found (fb) a Steven St in Brisbane or was it Gold Coast? Married since 2013 with a pretty dyed-blonde woman about 41 yo. 2 daughters (pretty, dark haired), Teens, with his surname. One pic of him together with friends around a table (when searching a friend). Doesn't look like the 3 boys, but had certainly dark hair when younger; no bald.
Unfortunately no profession found. Searched on Keema Cars in Brisbane, because a male friend is working there - nothing found.

Maybe you have more luck.

We probs need a new thread..... MODS?

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't understand who you are sleuthing here ...

I have coincidentally found (fb) a Steven St in Brisbane or was it Gold Coast? Married since 2013 with a pretty dyed-blonde woman about 41 yo. 2 daughters (pretty, dark haired), Teens, with his surname. One pic of him together with friends around a table (when searching a friend). Doesn't look like the 3 boys, but had certainly dark hair when younger; no bald.
Unfortunately no profession found. Searched on Keema Cars in Brisbane, because a male friend is working there - nothing found.

Maybe you have more luck.

Is that the father of the accused?

Yes. Because we do know a little bit of Anika it's also interesting to know a little bit of Steve(n) as well. eg I would be interested in his appearance and in his profession.

https://www.google.de/maps/dir/Adel...49043ccf0!2m2!1d146.4066521!2d-34.5513933!3e0

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...narka-(South-Australia)-15-July-2015-1/page56

I know maybe absurd, but could it be that MS disposed a suitcase with "very, very old" remains of a child on his way to Leeton, IF he indeed had supported his broter VS after the murder and drove from Forreston via Wynarka to Leeton?
Could it be possible to have a trolley with such a content as a luggage when flying from the Netherlands to Australia? Or would it be 100% impossible? (One flight until now, Germany-Greece, therefore no knowledge.)

Before you may judge me, please remember: Some of us have thought about any previous actions/crimes when VS still had been in the Netherlands. Next thought: maybe the brothers VS/MS were a team that already collaborated years ago? - I was looking for missing children in Zoetermeer, but haven't found something yet.

I know maybe absurd, but could it be that MS disposed a suitcase with "very, very old" remains of a child on his way to Leeton, IF he indeed had supported his broter VS after the murder and drove from Forreston via Wynarka to Leeton?
Could it be possible to have a trolley with such a content as a luggage when flying from the Netherlands to Australia? Or would it be 100% impossible? (One flight until now, Germany-Greece, therefore no knowledge.)

I think it's a long shot. I don't think you could bring back human remains into Australia undetected... Australia has such incredibly strict quarantine and customs. The clothes in the suitcase seem to all be sold in Australia.

I think it's a long shot. I don't think you could bring back human remains into Australia undetected... Australia has such incredibly strict quarantine and customs. The clothes in the suitcase seem to all be sold in Australia.

bbm

Okay then, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members