Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something so hopeless and alien about these brothers , one who robs the dead, the other who tries to flog the robbed items..

An element of such disconnect from normality and an intrinsic belief of how things work that is so utterly , comprehensively w.r.o.n.g.

Very interesting video in this tweet: [video=twitter;608516959169171456]https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/608516959169171456[/video]
Thtanks. THis is particularly interesting, hearing M speak a few words towards the end of the clip. wish i could get the volume higher and hear his voice and tone more clearly!

I think that the police can alert pawnbrokers to look out for particular items. This might explain how the postage of these item became known to the police. Also why, this appears to have happened so long after the murder. Maybe the brother needed some cash?

In one news report i remember hearing that it was explicitly stated that 'little is known' of the background of these two. Other than they were born in tasmania and moved to Holland. Ive heard varying accounts of the move being when the twins were quite young as well as when they were in their teenage years.
No mention of what happened to the father. Although I do think that this report (i think it might have been an abc one, the only news i managed to catch last night) said that 'the family' moved to HOlland. COuld that have included the father as well? But the family broke up there?? Who knows...

As an Australian, I think Australia is a great place for someone who might want/need a second chance or a fresh start. As Australian citizens, the sons (and possibly the mother too) would be entitled to immediate access to the public health system as well as social security. While it is not what it was, if the family landed in Aus with next to nothing (and no jobs) then the social security would ensure they would be OK. I believe the the social safety net is also pretty good in the Netherlands so maybe there were other reasons for them leaving. (And yes FromGermany, the great outdoors are also appealing too :) ) If SS's possessions were pawned it is probably likely that the twins have known poverty during their lives as it takes a certain amount of desperation to look at the ring of a dead woman and see $.

I think there was a trigger for them to leave Europe and perhaps we should be looking at unsolved crimes in Holland in the month leading up to their departure. Maybe VS's and MS's records are clean but are there some mysteries in their old neighborhood? Is it possible the mother knew something was up and fled to Australia, possibly even demanding that the twins split up and that MS has to go live someplace else. Maybe this was the rift. Musing...

A rationale for posting Stephanie clothing or personal items - period - defies me. What is there to be gained bythat ? Clothes?? Why not burn them?

A rationale for posting Stephanie clothing or personal items - period - defies me. What is there to be gained bythat ? Clothes?? Why not burn them?

If he visited his brother over New Years "The Rift" may have been healed and he wanted to impress his "other half".

Maybe he was sharing the trophy with "like minded" kin? Does he crave the approval of his twin brother? Do they like to dress up in women's "victim" clothes to show or relive the power of the crime. Who knows, but I think this is a long term sickness that started between them a long time ago. I can only think they share a psychosis called Folie à deux or shared psychosis. I am sure they will keep the prison psychiatrist very busy.

"This syndrome is most commonly diagnosed when the two or more individuals concerned live in proximity and may be socially or physically isolated and have little interaction with other people"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_%C3%A0_deux\ .

Thtanks. THis is particularly interesting, hearing M speak a few words towards the end of the clip. wish i could get the volume higher and hear his voice and tone more clearly!

Hi Xantara. I've listened to this with headphones and he has a Dutch accent. His tone sounds dismissive; he was keen to brush the reporter off.

As an Australian, I think Australia is a great place for someone who might want/need a second chance or a fresh start. As Australian citizens, the sons (and possibly the mother too) would be entitled to immediate access to the public health system as well as social security. While it is not what it was, if the family landed in Aus with next to nothing (and no jobs) then the social security would ensure they would be OK. I believe the the social safety net is also pretty good in the Netherlands so maybe there were other reasons for them leaving. (And yes FromGermany, the great outdoors are also appealing too :) ) If SS's possessions were pawned it is probably likely that the twins have known poverty during their lives as it takes a certain amount of desperation to look at the ring of a dead woman and see $.

I think there was a trigger for them to leave Europe and perhaps we should be looking at unsolved crimes in Holland in the month leading up to their departure. Maybe VS's and MS's records are clean but are there some mysteries in their old neighborhood? Is it possible the mother knew something was up and fled to Australia, possibly even demanding that the twins split up and that MS has to go live someplace else. Maybe this was the rift. Musing...

I could imagine something like that, somehow.

In one news report i remember hearing that it was explicitly stated that 'little is known' of the background of these two. Other than they were born in tasmania and moved to Holland. Ive heard varying accounts of the move being when the twins were quite young as well as when they were in their teenage years.
No mention of what happened to the father. Although I do think that this report (i think it might have been an abc one, the only news i managed to catch last night) said that 'the family' moved to HOlland. COuld that have included the father as well? But the family broke up there?? Who knows...

Stanford, who was born in Tasmania, moved to Holland with his mother and two brothers when he was a child.

Stanford moved to the Netherlands at the age of two or three with his mother and brothers, the relative said.
Their father Steve followed them afterwards and then went back to Australia.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-army-psychological-issues.html#ixzz3clxMU7DA

Stanford, who was born in Tasmania on December 21,1990, emigrated to Holland with his mother and two brothers six years later.
http://www.news.com.au/national/ste...iller-speaks-out/story-fncynjr2-1227305813461

Born in Tasmania, Marcus and Vincent Stanford moved with their mother Anika and older brother Luke to the Netherlands at age six.
In early 2013 he posted on Twitter about his impending return to Australia. Marcus settled in the Adelaide Hills and his brothers and mother moved to Leeton, in southwest NSW.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...accessory-charge/story-fni0cx12-1227392572640

A cleaner at Leeton High School, Vincent Stanford is originally from Tasmania, but lived in Holland with his family before returning to Australia as an adult.

As Stanford adjusted to life in Leeton, his identical twin brother (who moved from Holland back to Australia in June 2013) settled in South Australia.
Read more at http://www.gold1043.com.au/entertainment/the-feed/who-is-vincent-stanford#pDa7oJIEeG3rSGJD.99

It is believed their Dutch-born mother married an Australian around 1986. Luke was born first. The twins were born in Tasmania, in 1989. Six years later and now a single mother, Anika returned to The Netherlands. By 2002 they were settled in Zoetermeer, where the boys attended school and Anika worked as a nurse.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...heir-leeton-home/story-fni0cx12-1227304026731

Comparison Vincent (left) and Marcus (middle/right):

Vincent11yo (2).jpgMarcusPhiPhi (2).jpgMarcusCourt.jpg

I'm stumbling over 1 slightly hanging eyelid. Anyone else?
(Not able to save the left picture mirror inverted, unfortunately.)

I'll be interested to see photos of current-day Vincent once they do emerge; the sketch from his court appearance (while covering the eyes) makes him look quite different and more gaunt than Marcus? He does seem to have the same large forehead though.

Odd family; it seems the older brother Luke is still tied to the mother's apron strings. Would still like to know where Anika and Luke were over the Easter weekend, and why Vincent was left alone when apparently he needs his meals at a certain time and apparently can't perform simple tasks without instruction.

He was always fine with me. He did some work at my house too and he would talk to my wife. She asked him once about his father but he didn’t want to talk about him. Other than that, no problem.”
Mr Fladderak said Stanford left his employment two months before the end of his second 12 month contract.
“We told him to work with about four other men unloading a heavy cable from a container. It was a few hours’ work but when they started I think Vincent felt the others weren’t doing their share.
“He said he wouldn’t do it any more. My foreman tried to make him change his mind but he wouldn’t. I knew he wanted to go back to Australia so I said, ‘alright Vincent, you can have the last two months off’.
“About two weeks ago the man who took over his job left so I rang Vincent to see if he wanted to come back, but all I got was the beep, beep, beep. I didn’t know he’d already gone, and then I read the news from Australia. I can’t believe it.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/vin...rength-says-boss/story-fncynjr2-1227307410492

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 24

Thanks for this link Xantara. MS has now been identified in msm as a POI and alleged accessory to murder after the fact.

According to this, MS first tweeted in March 2013 and continued until 27 May 2013, where he said:" Goodbye Twitter for the forseeable future".

His tweets cover the period prior to his departure from Holland and migration to Australia, shows some anxiety about migrating and a need to post his thoughts outwards on anonymous Twitter.

His tweet on 11 May 2013 shows difficulty sleeping and alleged use of cannabis:
"4:14AM, continuing my run of not being able to sleep well... :/ Another reason for weed to be legal everywhere. "

I also wondered if all three sons slept in the same room? See MS tweet of 11 May 2013:
"Open window: Cool, but more sound and light. Closed window: Dark & quieter, but warm. #waitingforwinter for all 3, makes it easier to sleep".

Basically, his tweets show a level of disengagement with the real world. It shows MS allegedly consumed cannabis, alcohol and junk food, had difficulty sleeping, and spent his days watching Formula 1 racing, Game of Thrones and online Xbox, PS4 and PS3 games. He talks about the move to Australia being 'permanent' after 18 years and IMO seems anxious about this move. He posts his private thoughts on anonymous Twitter: a one-way process. It seems like Twitter had become a kind of friend. Sad. Was there a human source of support/reassurance for him/them?

Just some further speculation and my opinion only.

Eucalyptuz, I think you could really be on to something with the splitting up of the brothers.

Scumbags! Pawning her stuff? How much more indignity can possibly be inflicted on this beautiful, innocent woman? Agh, it makes my skin crawl. Stephanie was the polar opposite of these creeps.

Poor Aaron, I'm thinking of her engagement ring. This just keeps getting worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee