Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean: too thick, a bit chubby, just no muscular thighs.

Both, Vincent and Marcus, had been described as quiet, polite, well-mannered men (not attention seeking, I would think).

I said SUBCONSCIOUS NEED not CONSCIOUS NEED.

You don't need leg muscles to sit at a computer : )

For me it's much more worse: granny aged AND 24 hours at the computer. Do you know how my muscles look ...??

BUT: I'm not a man like 24yo Marcus.

Hi everyone - do you think this could be related?

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...ered-woman-positively-identified#.VXrJPumGTqA

Hope the link works. A woman's body was found in an underground car park in Adelaide. Police think she was there for several weeks.

nothing, nothing would surprise me about these two now......nothing... and odd things happen in South Australia.... it appears remote, since Marcus Stanford didn't live in Adelaide , not QUITE in Adelaide.......but all sorts gather at Unley.. South Australia doesn't have that big of a population to carry a lot of murderers at the same time, two would be the max in any given time span ,....and the coincidence of the shared house and backpackers hostels, etc....... it isn't an improbable connection to make.. its not beyond impossible.. that's for sure.

You have to be polite and well mannered while you are still flying under the radar.

Even if he giggles inappropriately, he is obviously highly functioning to have backpacked. THAT requires a degree of street smarts.
Where did he get the money for THAT?

But when I went into his Facebook page, I could only see one photo at the top of his page that was from a place I could not recognise. So where did the SMH get this idea from that he travelled a lot. I would love to see the photos. Has anyone seen them?

You have to be polite and well mannered while you are still flying under the radar.

and one fine Easter Sunday morning, you wake up and trundle out of bed and take a peek at your work location, and next thing, you are a fully developed rapist and murderer , an interferer of a corpse, a thief............. just like that!!

nothing, nothing would surprise me about these two now......nothing... and odd things happen in South Australia.... it appears remote, since Marcus Stanford didn't live in Adelaide , not QUITE in Adelaide.......but all sorts gather at Unley.. South Australia doesn't have that big of a population to carry a lot of murderers at the same time, two would be the max in any given time span ,....and the coincidence of the shared house and backpackers hostels, etc....... it isn't an improbable connection to make.. its not beyond possible.. that's for sure.

How far is Forreston from Unley? Could these twins have been competing with each other if there is a connection with this murder?

I wonder what MS' movements were from when he arrived in Sydney in May 2013? When did he start at the flower farm in Forreston?

But when I went into his Facebook page, I could only see one photo at the top of his page that was from a place I could not recognise. So where did the SMH get this idea from that he travelled a lot. I would love to see the photos. Has anyone seen them?

I can only see his profile & cover photos: these were taken on Koh Phi Phi in Thailand: Hillside Resort is quite well known.

How far is Forreston from Unley? Could these twins have been competing with each other if there is a connection with this murder?

I wonder what MS' movements were from when he arrived in Sydney in May 2013? When did he start at the flower farm in Forreston?

about 50 minutes.. 45 klms thru city traffic for a while.... Forreston to Unley.. not an impossible reach to consider.. and the competition theory.... I am on that bandwagon too... competition between siblings is not unknown and between twins, it is almost mandatory.... especially, as it seems, one was allowed to live with Mum and one wasn't........ I don't know if Marcus wanted to live at home with Mum like the other two brothers, but in his own words, he wasn't allowed to... this must have set up a tremendously powerful competitive dynamic...........

How sad. Unlike Stephanie, no-one seemed to know this poor lady was missing :( The timing of MS arrest is uncanny.

When I moved to another city by myself and didn't know anyone, my mother would ring almost every night... and once I met my husband-to-be, she stopped. Now I know why she did it.

Marcus Stanford ‏@marcusstanford_ 29. Apr. 2013 Übersetzung anzeigen
One month exactly until I leave back towards my home country for only the second time in 18 years.

We had the question, when there/how often there.

Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post

and one fine Easter Sunday morning, you wake up and trundle out of bed and take a peek at your work location, and next thing, you are a fully developed rapist and murderer , an interferer of a corpse, a thief............. just like that!!

... and perhaps the same fine Easter Sunday morning (instead of searching eggs) a twin brother woke up and took a peek at ........... with a bubbly, friendly female person, and next thing, he was ... you know what, maybe.
The winner was that one of the twins, who sent the first photo to the PC/phone of the other twin. MAYBE. - Somehow kind of nasty, these thoughts ...!

Marcus Stanford ‏@marcusstanford_ 29. Apr. 2013 Übersetzung anzeigen
One month exactly until I leave back towards my home country for only the second time in 18 years.

We had the question, when there/how often there.

So when did he go to Thailand? It could not have been on his way to Australia in late May, 2013 as he wrote on Twitter that he was flying Amsterdam-Kuala Lumpur (18 hours stopover)- Sydney so he must have been there on the way back to Australia once before in that 18 years OR he just pasted photos there that he was dreaming about visiting.

I can only see his profile & cover photos: these were taken on Koh Phi Phi in Thailand: Hillside Resort is quite well known.

I got a squizz at some pics before he locked his profile down; from memory it was mainly SE Asia. I remember Thailand in particular. That pic where his eyes have most recently been blacked out, where he is leaning against a post, that was taken in Thailand. Dont know that he did much travelling as a kid, though there is that mention of possibly a trip back to Australia within those 18 years in Holland. Dont think he could have afforded to travel that much.

about 50 minutes.. 45 klms thru city traffic for a while.... Forreston to Unley.. not an impossible reach to consider.. and the competition theory.... I am on that bandwagon too... competition between siblings is not unknown and between twins, it is almost mandatory.... especially, as it seems, one was allowed to live with Mum and one wasn't........ I don't know if Marcus wanted to live at home with Mum like the other two brothers, but in his own words, he wasn't allowed to... this must have set up a tremendously powerful competitive dynamic...........

Depends on traffic, it used to take me an hour and 15mins to get from Williamstown to Wayville, it also depends which route he took... Seems silly travelling from Forreston to freeway and down, when it would be more direct to get onto Adelaide to mannum road or gorge road

... and perhaps the same fine Easter Sunday morning (instead of searching eggs) a twin brother woke up and took a peek at ........... with a bubbly, friendly female person, and next thing, he was ... you know what, maybe.
The winner was that one of the twins, who sent the first photo to the PC/phone of the other twin. MAYBE. - Somehow kind of nasty, these thoughts ...!

More likely to have been gaming on the computer all night. Hunter mode.

Has it been mentioned why VS didn't go on the camping trip that Easter weekend? I wonder if it was premeditated, and if so, how did he know Stephanie was going to be there? Did he have any interaction with people at the school while he was cleaning? Had she mentioned to him that she would be there? It doesn't seem likely because I can't imagine him being the sort of person to engage in chit-chat.

http://www.armidaleexpress.com.au/s...phanie-scotts-alleged-murderer-video/?cs=2452

I recall reading that the cleaners didn't work at the school during school hours.

It doesn't really answer your question. It's the best I've got.

I recall reading that too. It makes it even more baffling. Did he stay home that weekend because he planned to do this to someone, anyone... and Stephanie happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? It still begs the question, why was he at the school? Did he have an internet connection at home or did he sneak into the school to use it? If they were so strapped for money, that could be a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee