Australia Australia - Suzanne Armstrong, 28, Susan Bartlett, 27, Collingwood, Vic, 10 Jan 1977

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi dot, from the room of Suzanne Armstrong the Killer left a trail of black Cotton thread, to Susan Bartlett fell, it was under her, but no description of how long the thread was or did it come from a suit, business suit, and expensive suit ,or a lawyers suit.
Sorry door for the spelling

Helen Thomas's new book murder on easy street enjoying the book new Insight into early police investigation of the murder, on page 29 a senior police officer confronts one of the women who found the bodies next door stating that Sue was still alive at her first visit to the house, trying to make a feel bad and then stating" so how good do you feel"

On the day they found the bodies 13th of January police called a suspect in for questioning, the suspect new both women and knew the layout of the house in Collingwood easy Street, he said it was very good friends of Susan Bartlett, and regularly attended the house for a three-month period before their deaths, in the book they trusted men, each person interviewed in the book said how shocked they were when they found out that both women were murdered and told there story's, but this suspect didn't tell a story right from the start he accused someone else of the crime and called him and prick, he named I.J, .I J has police connections.
this man that was brought in for an interview with police the 13th of January 1977 was a heavyweight boxing champion for Assumption College and also a very good tennis player, and very fit, the journalist in the book asked him why he was called in for an interview on the 13th of January by police, then he told the story of leaving a jumper with his name on it at the crime scene ,but stated it was months ago he left it there. You're also asked twice during the interview who told you I was called in for the interview.
It's man was a criminal lawyer had links with police and the court system, if DNA testing has ruled out a lot of people ,including I.J ,then this man must be looked at, because on the 10th of January after the dinner Suzanne Armstrong told Susan brother Martin, that she was supposed to meet someone later someone with police connections or something.
I'm not saying that this man did anything on the 10th of January 1977, but clearly everyone has to be looked at.
It is now known but not told ,IJ, was not his real name, and was not a labour ,this man was a former police officer, who was kicked off the force for assaulting women on duty he was stopped in his car in the streets of Melbourne on the traffic violation, and it also turns out that this man's DNA did not match the DNA found at easy Street.
A well-known Australian racing driver who had a relationship this Suzanne at the time his DNA did not match the one at easy Street either, on the night of the murders Gladys Coventry was staring out her window in a kitchen which is a couple of meters from the two's Sue's kitchen , the light came on she saw a man washing his hands at the sink and then scrubbing with a piece of cloth he was in no hurry apparently when he finished he just walked out the back door ,and was claimed stepped through her neighbour's side gate into the lane, the seems to indicate that the gate was opened ,maybe they'd let the dog out before the attack started.
It is claimed both Sue's new the attacker and the attacker knew the house, two of Suzanne Armstrong's boyfriends stated that when she got undressed and ready for bed, she took one clothes off ,shirt put it on the chair took off a pants put on the chair took off the panties put it on the chair, and in Reverse order when she got up she did the same thing she put on what she took off last first, this was stated by two boyfriends if this is true she knew the person who came in she folded a sheets back ,put the book down, got up try to put on a panties and drop them at the side of the bed ,as he came towards with the knife maybe.
Only police know who has been cleared with DNA evidence, they are not telling the original 10 have been cleared those who entered house in the proceeding hours and days after the murder of all been cleared.
And there's still the story of Martin Bartlett, was told by Susan Armstrong that she was expecting a visitor someone with police connections? Someone she knew?

As with Margaret Tapp and her daughter, it seems possible that a cop might have cashed his chits that were owing to thwart a proper investigation.

(although Ms. Tapps' parents/Miss Tapps' grandparents' being in the Masons was also a factor in why Margaret and Seana are not a Beaumonts' or a Worledge in the public memory).

As with Margaret Tapp and her daughter, it seems possible that a cop might have cashed his chits that were owing to thwart a proper investigation.

(although Ms. Tapps' parents/Miss Tapps' grandparents' being in the Masons was also a factor in why Margaret and Seana are not a Beaumonts' or a Worledge in the public memory).
Going to play the devil's advocate, and mention drugs, in the book they trusted men are Tom Prior, BL probably not his real name new Suzanne Armstrong and lived with her before she went overseas, IJ who was the police officer , not a time that he was with Suzanne Armstrong, and left the force,
BL said in his own words I thought something was going on if I was right it was dangerous, he said it was heavy stuff ...what drugs? This is only speculation on my part was Susan Armstrong killed due to connections with organised crime and drugs and a friend Susan Bartlett ,was murdered because she came to aid to help her, was Suzanne Armstrong promised easy money from IJ or his connections or someone in law enforcement or courts like a criminal lawyer to be to be a drug mule..... again, like she did in Colombia, carrying a suitcase full of cocaine to Miami. Which she did, was it marijuana, which was big in the 70s around Griffith and parts of Melbourne that the time, which ended in a Whistleblower, Donald McKay's murder was Susan Armstrong over her head with the wrong crowd, and something went wrong.
I must watch Clint Eastwood's movie where he was a mule for the drug cartels , again very interesting scenario probably not the truth but maybe, I think with people like this , all you have to do is make one mistake ,and you will pay for it with your life.

Going to play the devil's advocate, and mention drugs, in the book they trusted men are Tom Prior, BL probably not his real name new Suzanne Armstrong and lived with her before she went overseas, IJ who was the police officer , not a time that he was with Suzanne Armstrong, and left the force,
BL said in his own words I thought something was going on if I was right it was dangerous, he said it was heavy stuff ...what drugs? This is only speculation on my part was Susan Armstrong killed due to connections with organised crime and drugs and a friend Susan Bartlett ,was murdered because she came to aid to help her, was Suzanne Armstrong promised easy money from IJ or his connections or someone in law enforcement or courts like a criminal lawyer to be to be a drug mule..... again, like she did in Colombia, carrying a suitcase full of cocaine to Miami. Which she did, was it marijuana, which was big in the 70s around Griffith and parts of Melbourne that the time, which ended in a Whistleblower, Donald McKay's murder was Susan Armstrong over her head with the wrong crowd, and something went wrong.
I must watch Clint Eastwood's movie where he was a mule for the drug cartels , again very interesting scenario probably not the truth but maybe, I think with people like this , all you have to do is make one mistake ,and you will pay for it with your life.
The book, Sins of the Father, Chappelle Corby father Mick Corby purchased marijuana many times from a South Australian drug syndicate, headed by convicted drug trafficker Malcolm McCauley. I read this book it was a great insight , at the time when Chappelle Corby and a friend said she was innocent, and how Chappelle Corby invited an innocent person to take a holiday with the family ,so she could carry that the marijuana stuffed in a surfboard bag.

Why I like this suspect is because he lied deliberately telling an untruth and being caught out.
On the last time he saw Susan Bartlett he said he saw her at a party in the months leading up to the murders I.J was there. He spoke to her.
And then telling,
I left his jumper/sweater at easy Street probably on December 23 the last time I was there, this was Susan bartlett's birthday ,question did this lawyer see, meet ,or even talk to Susan Bartlett on her birthday, because he was close to her, Susan bartlett's birthday was on the 23rd of December I.J was not there, there is no evidence that he attended the birthday, because he had moved on, Susan Armstrong had dumped him months before.
This does not make the lawyer a double murderer ,he's not even guilty of anything, just making up stories.
Question for the police do they have a record of the lawyer being interviewed at the police station ,on 13th of January 1977 if not why.?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picle
Back