Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is always , always something new to learn.. I had no idea the boxes had significance!!.. no idea at ALL!>.
Seven years ago, when my son was quite young, he and his gf bought me a doll figure of a character from Dr. Who, an older actor I particularly like, it's in pristine condition, never removed from it's box. My son probably hopes I'll leave it to him in my will. :p
I've got an Anne of Green Gables doll too, she's a beauty but unfortunately, no longer in her box, she sits on my pc table, she's only valuable to me.

TK's collection, if it's his, is quite amazing and worth heaps! I have a vague memory of the pic with him and the doll display but he could've been using a green screen, and it's a collector's picture.

I haven't seen the video he uploaded, those who have, does the display of dolls look legit?
He could have a handful of Bratz dolls and accessories for all we know, the media used his fb pics, I haven't read a confirmation about the doll room from WAPOL, unless I missed it.
If they're indeed his, grandma's inheritance...?

IMO that is why they have been left in their boxes. There were probably only a few on the lowest shelves that CS would have been allowed to play with probably.

We don’t know yet if this is the room she was kept in, it may not be. The fact that he had a locked room inside his own house suggests premeditation- how many people need to lock a room from the outside of the door within their own house?!?

I’d be surprised if she was allowed to even touch any of the boxes. This display looks neat, tidy and organised to his own logic. For those saying they don’t think it’s a photo from his house, remember this is a coveted collection so of course it would look clean and neat, it was his pride and joy.

All IMO

We don’t know yet if this is the room she was kept in, it may not be. The fact that he had a locked room inside his own house suggests premeditation- how many people need to lock a room from the outside of the door within their own house?!?

I’d be surprised if she was allowed to even touch any of the boxes. This display looks neat, tidy and organised to his own logic. For those saying they don’t think it’s a photo from his house, remember this is a coveted collection so of course it would look clean and neat, it was his pride and joy.

All IMO

How does it suggest premeditation?

The man charged with kidnapping four-year-old CS posted a cryptic message the day she was taken and his Facebook profile was following the child’s mum, it is claimed. Terence Darell Kelly is accused of locking up CS for 18 days at his home, which was full of Bratz dolls, before she was finally found by police in Carnarvon, Western Australia.
He allegedly made a strange post on Facebook at 5am on October 16, the morning that the little girl was snatched from her tent at the Blowholes campsite, where he said that he needed his privacy.

"I can't accept friend requests from strangers .... I live a private life and I respect those who are on my friend list to ensure their privacy is respected too," his Facebook status allegedly read, reported the Daily Mail. "Us adults have to be careful online too." The post stated the person wouldn’t be “mates” with anyone just because they have a friend or a family member in common.

Chillingly as people frantically searched for CS and footage was shown of her mum distraught, Kelly was watching it all unfold, it is claimed. His Facebook profile was reportedly following Ellie who was sharing updates of the investigation.

There was also interaction with a “sad” emoji from Kelly’s profile on one of the posts about CS.

CS abduction suspect's 'cryptic post' on day four-year-old went missing

I found that fb page the night before it was blocked and interestingly, he had posted a picture last year of the corner of his street, taken further up the road, I could only see the colorbond fence and the top of bushes and part of the roof.
Why would he post a picture of a home in that manner we've speculated he's lived in for years, with his Gran? I thought maybe, he was allocated the house after his release. But, he's a highly unusual individual, there's probably no significance to the picture other than he took it.

It is possible, ... that these 'doll's' , being a matter of value, of a commercial nature, may , in the nature of things, be attempted to be claimed as being 'abandoned, '. .. I could go so far as being 'orphaned' ?. .

There would be quite a lot of 'auntie's ' in Canarvon, it would be not unusual for Aunties to speak to the press...

Do these dolls have titles??. I mean.. are they endowed with ownership titles??

( never in my life did I think I would be asking these questions) ..

Last edited:
How does it suggest premeditation?
Only two reasons I can think of to have a lockable door in your own house ( other than the toilet/bathroom). Either to stop anyone from getting in, or from getting out. Could be a lock on the doll room to keep it secret if anyone came in, but I’m not sure if he would leave anyone alone in the to risk ruining his collection. So possibly another room with a lock to prevent exit.

Thinking of the bathroom though, not unusual to have a lock on that room on the inside, maybe lockable from outside too? Maybe she was rescued from the bathroom?!

I am still not convinced the video thats doing the rounds of him in a room with dolls is in fact his house. Could be a relatives house, could be a house he has broken into. They just said on the news that police have removed 2 lots of carpet from the house.....that pic/video of the room looks like hard flooring not carpet.
He still does not look like the type of person that would keep a clean house. Also, videos and picture of him are clearly a number of years old compared to how he looked getting on the plane. You do not stack that much weight on in just a few weeks

It is possible, ... that these 'doll's' , being a matter of value, of a commercial nature, may , in the nature of things, be attempted to be claimed as being abandoned, . .. I could go so far as being 'orphaned' . ... .... There would be quite a lot of 'auntie's ' in Canarvon, it would be not unusual for Aunties to speak to the press...
Do these dolls have titles??. I mean.. are they endowed with ownership titles??

( never in my life did I think I would be asking these questions) ..
LOL good question.
I know porcelain dolls have authenticity certificates.
I bought my eldest daughter several Cabbage Patch dolls back in the day, they had authenticity certificates, adoption papers and the dolls had Xavier Roberts name printed on their butt, only on genuine dolls. A lot of knock offs were made after these dolls took off.
I wouldn't be surprised if his collection have a certificates.

Only two reasons I can think of to have a lockable door in your own house ( other than the toilet/bathroom). Either to stop anyone from getting in, or from getting out. Could be a lock on the doll room to keep it secret if anyone came in, but I’m not sure if he would leave anyone alone in the to risk ruining his collection. So possibly another room with a lock to prevent exit.

Thinking of the bathroom though, not unusual to have a lock on that room on the inside, maybe lockable from outside too? Maybe she was rescued from the bathroom?!

I actually wondered if she was in nappies because she was locked in for long periods in a non-bathroom while the accused was out driving around and food shopping. Which is a shocking abuse if so.

I actually wondered if she was in nappies because she was locked in for long periods in a non-bathroom while the accused was out driving around and food shopping. Which is a shocking abuse if so.
Good point, forgot about the nappies, although some on here have suggested regression. I also worried that the nappies weren’t for her and that he was preparing for another snatch for his newly created “family”. Nothing would surprise me with this case.

His aunty said on the news tonight that most of the dolls belonged to another one of his aunty's. Assuming she meant used to belong and they were gifted to him.

This is why we should be careful about reading too much into media reports.

Will this stuff even be admissible at trial? We don't know. Yet the media has splashed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1