GUILTY Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction of 4 y.o., WA, 16 Oct 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is sad but it’s the way of the world; there is usually a nasty motive. It sounds like this man wanted to recreate a childhood playmate. Still sinister, but I wish all kidnappings ended like this one did.

Yeah. Feels like this guy needs some hardcore psychiatric care more than a prison cell to be honest.

It is sad but it’s the way of the world; there is usually a nasty motive. It sounds like this man wanted to recreate a childhood playmate. Still sinister, but I wish all kidnappings ended like this one did.
That's assuming there aren't still secret charges for victims privacy

Yeah. Feels like this guy needs some hardcore psychiatric care more than a prison cell to be honest.
He needs both like most people in prison

Although in the article about his appeal it says he's been diagnosed with a personality disorder, doesn't say which

If that is accurate and depending which one, the fact is some personality disorders currently have no effective treatments

Cleo Smith’s parents share heartwarming update three years after horror kidnapping​

“Three years after Cleo Smith’s kidnapping in remote Western Australia, her parents have shared a heartwarming update.

In further signs kidnapping victim Cleo Smith is adjusting well to her normal life after her horror kidnapping three years ago, her parents have shared an update on the young girl.
Images shared this week show Cleo, now seven, receiving gymnastics awards.

The gymnastics images, shared on Sunday, show Cleo is all smiles, holding a medal and ribbons after a routine on the balance beam.”

1726438363678.jpeg

I'm so glad to hear that Cleo is doing well but I really do wish the parents would stop putting her in the spotlight. Perhaps it is a condition of the Nine News payout of $2 million the parents received for the exclusive interview. She is of the age now she can access all the media coverage of her horrific ordeal. Hopefully Cleo has received ongoing psychological health checks.

Cleo Smith’s parents share heartwarming update three years after horror kidnapping​

“Three years after Cleo Smith’s kidnapping in remote Western Australia, her parents have shared a heartwarming update.

In further signs kidnapping victim Cleo Smith is adjusting well to her normal life after her horror kidnapping three years ago, her parents have shared an update on the young girl.
Images shared this week show Cleo, now seven, receiving gymnastics awards.

The gymnastics images, shared on Sunday, show Cleo is all smiles, holding a medal and ribbons after a routine on the balance beam.”

View attachment 531472

Maybe her parents just want to be normal and celebrate their child’s milestones and achievements - not dissimilar to many proud parents around Australia.

I love that they’re not shying away from her name or who she is, and why should they have to hide for the rest of Cleo’s life?

They’ve done nothing wrong, and I love her parents’ approach to parenting after this adverse life event.

IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018