Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the content!

I wonder if Rick's previous kill as a child in care is another elaborate story (based on his MIL's comments) to manipulate/ terrify Juliene and Josh into silence?

But then again, he is obviously capable. :thinking:

He killed little Tia with ease. My fear is there are others he has killed. What a pig of a man. Sorry about the pay wall guys when I originally clicked on it it was not a paid site

As others have said, what a hideous, ugly, hellish family. Trying to reduce Tiah to a source of income and a "problem to be taken care of." My heart ached thinking about Tiah and her mum this Christmas :( Trent is a crazy, delusional, entitled little piece of scum to continuously try to get bail. He is probably safer inside than what he would be outside! Just goes to show how arrogant and out of touch he is. I bet this entire family probably see themselves as victims, too. What a bunch of bull*****. They're all spineless cowards, including the cousin who knew what happened to Tiah.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 166
As others have said, what a hideous, ugly, hellish family. Trying to reduce Tiah to a source of income and a "problem to be taken care of." My heart ached thinking about Tiah and her mum this Christmas :( Trent is a crazy, delusional, entitled little piece of scum to continuously try to get bail. He is probably safer inside than what he would be outside! Just goes to show how arrogant and out of touch he is. I bet this entire family probably see themselves as victims, too. What a bunch of bull*****. They're all spineless cowards, including the cousin who knew what happened to Tiah.
Perhaps too hard on the cousin? Who claims to have been 'molested' by Trent and is perhaps the other underage girl. Then pressured by Rick who wanted to meet her in a park!

Why would RT want to change Trents date of birth to a year younger? What sort of deranged thinking does this guy have?

At what age does a juvenile become criminally accountable as an adult in AUS? In Texas it is 17.

At what age does a juvenile become criminally accountable as an adult in AUS? In Texas it is 17.
The age of criminal responsibility is 10, but under 17 (in Queensland) you can be tried in the Childrens Court. I'm not sure what difference that makes--lower penalties? not getting a criminal record? In other states Childrens Court applies for under-18s.

The age of criminal responsibility is 10, but under 17 (in Queensland) you can be tried in the Childrens Court. I'm not sure what difference that makes--lower penalties? not getting a criminal record? In other states Childrens Court applies for under-18s.
In Texas, a juvenile record is typically sealed. Meaning: it does not follow you for life. That is an important distinction. Being tried as a juvenile is not the same as being tried as an adult. I am guessing Hairbro's birthday may be close enough that moving it a year forward would keep him in the juvie system (like anyone in their right mind would fall for that nonsense).

17 in QLD is the age that a child can be tried in an adult court

There was mention of the cousins age in a previous post, if she is the same girl who Trent molested at an equestrian camp, citing she thought he was "just been a curious teenager". From memory she was 14 and there was mention of it happening four years later. Before the Facebook profiles were pulled a 'caring' Aunty was consoling Trent when he was having saying how hard life was and that they'd see him soon. All deleted soon after the arrests when viral. Maybe some one has a screen shot?

Interesting that RT went to the cousin in tears in May. Fits with the timeline... He's just been arrested regarding the other children allegedly raped by him, which was happening at that time. He could see them closing in and he was freaking out. I what a coward!

What a coward RT really is. After being taken into custody, he overdosed on medication to try to take his own life & leave the remainder of the family to face criminal charges on his behalf, as well as their own charges for Tia's death. I still don't know how he obtained the medication to do so, while being held in custody. :sick:

What a coward RT really is. After being taken into custody, he overdosed on medication to try to take his own life & leave the remainder of the family to face criminal charges on his behalf, as well as their own charges for Tia's death. I still don't know how he obtained the medication to do so, while being held in custody. :sick:
Maybe he took something he knew he was allergic to?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Has anyone discussed the other 9 charges RT has? Am I allowed to link the article if his name isn't in it?

'Julene and Josh told police Rick had been home alone with Tiahleigh on the night of October 29 after Trent confessed he had had sex with Tiahleigh. When Julene and the boys arrived home around 10pm, Rick allegedly told them he had “taken care of” the problem and they shouldn’t “ask any questions”.

I just don't believe this bit at all. This is Julie trying to keep her little boy out of a lifetime of prison. I don't give any credibility to this claim at all. I suspect that Joshua will break over this, and the idea of Rick killing for the sake of his son has whiskers on it.

“Rick loved Tiah so much and if he can do that to Tiah, he could do it to any of us.”

So says Julie to her mother. This is as creepy as it gets, and maybe Julie doesn't realise just how creepy that claim about Rick loving Tia really is. Or Julie is just shining it on to her old mum. ..

This business of 'not asking any questions' has all sorts of difficult problems in it, and the very idea of all three, all as innocent as the new born lambs in the field, innocent of curiosity, innocent of empathy to Tia's mother, innocent of civil duty in regard to the police, innocent of normal human rational thought, all three never mentioning the whereabouts of Tia, even after many chats with the local coppers, the detectives, all managing to promote themselves as grieving , but not destructively unhinged, just grieving sort of , for a kid who ran away.. .... not grieving enough to give up dancing, and hair do experiments, and facebooking, all that stuff, just a low level sob now and then. But no questioning either of Rick , or each other, apparently. No one said a dickybird.

I have a bridge to sell. .. If any jury is asked to swallow that tall tale from Julie, Josh and Trent, then they deserve to receive the longest sentence possible for all their particular indictments.

Has anyone discussed the other 9 charges RT has? Am I allowed to link the article if his name isn't in it?

I don't see any problem, but I am just a blogger!!.. Murder , interfering with a corpse, sexual interference to the two little girls in Julie's day care 'income stream' . ( 4 charges there ) perverting the course of justice, ... I 'm two short, so help me out with the other two, thanks!.

'Julene and Josh told police Rick had been home alone with Tiahleigh on the night of October 29 after Trent confessed he had had sex with Tiahleigh. When Julene and the boys arrived home around 10pm, Rick allegedly told them he had “taken care of” the problem and they shouldn’t “ask any questions”.

I just don't believe this bit at all. This is Julie trying to keep her little boy out of a lifetime of prison. I don't give any credibility to this claim at all. I suspect that Joshua will break over this, and the idea of Rick killing for the sake of his son has whiskers on it.

“Rick loved Tiah so much and if he can do that to Tiah, he could do it to any of us.”

So says Julie to her mother. This is as creepy as it gets, and maybe Julie doesn't realise just how creepy that claim about Rick loving Tia really is. Or Julie is just shining it on to her old mum. ..

This business of 'not asking any questions' has all sorts of difficult problems in it, and the very idea of all three, all as innocent as the new born lambs in the field, innocent of curiosity, innocent of empathy to Tia's mother, innocent of civil duty in regard to the police, innocent of normal human rational thought, all three never mentioning the whereabouts of Tia, even after many chats with the local coppers, the detectives, all managing to promote themselves as grieving , but not destructively unhinged, just grieving sort of , for a kid who ran away.. .... not grieving enough to give up dancing, and hair do experiments, and facebooking, all that stuff, just a low level sob now and then. But no questioning either of Rick , or each other, apparently. No one said a dickybird.

I have a bridge to sell. .. If any jury is asked to swallow that tall tale from Julie, Josh and Trent, then they deserve to receive the longest sentence possible for all their particular indictments.

Hi Trooper, I believed you called this The House of Horrors well before these awful revelations came out. How true has that turned out to be. Poor little Tia and any other innocents caught up in this evilness.

Hi Trooper...(OFF TOPIC)...Now that you have reappeared today, are you aware that Warriena Wright's Thread on WS has reopened. It was closed for a while.
There is a possibility of an Inquest where a charge such as Deprivation Of Liberty could be recommended.
Thought you would like to know, as you had a lot of input into Rie's Thread.
(Sorry for posting this on Tia's Thread. I hope I will be forgiven).:scared:

Tiahleigh Palmer was 'a source of income

We were harping on about this source of income months ago.

A young girl lives under your roof.
It becomes known your son and possibly your husband has been fiddling with this poor child, oh suddenly she goes missing and you're told to not ask questions by your husband who said he loves her....dearly??

A nurturing mother, a female, does not just close the child's bedroom door and not ask questions.

OMG this woman must NOT see the light of day for many many years.

What a despicable example of a foster mother!
The other cretins, two being the produce of her loins AND her darling husband should rot in the bowels of a stank prison.

Yeah....I'm filthy mad.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...iahleigh-palmer-was--a-source-of-income-.html

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and pop a bottle for 2017.
(It's gotta be better than 2016)

perhaps a classic domestic violence set up where she doubts the obvious....

Tiahleigh Palmer was 'a source of income

We were harping on about this source of income months ago.

A young girl lives under your roof.
It becomes known your son and possibly your husband has been fiddling with this poor child, oh suddenly she goes missing and you're told to not ask questions by your husband who said he loves her....dearly??

A nurturing mother, a female, does not just close the child's bedroom door and not ask questions.

OMG this woman must NOT see the light of day for many many years.

What a despicable example of a foster mother!
The other cretins, two being the produce of her loins AND her darling husband should rot in the bowels of a stank prison.

Yeah....I'm filthy mad.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...iahleigh-palmer-was--a-source-of-income-.html

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and pop a bottle for 2017.
(It's gotta be better than 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member