GUILTY Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome JustInterested77 :)

I agree & I wonder what his plan was with the 2 boys :eek:

Thank you for the welcome. I’ve been following plenty of cases but never had the nerve to comment. I have followed this case since the beginning.

I don’t even want to think what his plans were. Let’s hope that he gets more than a slap on the wrist for this case. He belongs in jail that’s for sure.

DBM - double post
welcome to the arena, JI...I even like your double posts... That Thorburn bloke is a recividist.. at the ripe old age of 19.. What I mean is, he officially is a recividist...

From the Cambridge Dictionary. .recividist = a criminal who continues to commit crimes even after they have been punished.

It was pretty plain way back when this Thorburn Junior whined to mum and dad that he'd been forced to have sex with Tia, that he was an opportunist with a decided criminal bent to his psyche... it was easy to see that that crime would not be the last time we heard about Mr Peacock Thorburn.,.

Welcome JustInterested77 :)

I agree & I wonder what his plan was with the 2 boys :eek:
Like Dr. S... I am not silly enough to think it was only a matter of Peacock Thorburn feeling entitled to other people's belongings and attempting to acquire them , I am sure his plan with these 2 boys had a devious sexual element to it, that being the nature of the beast. Boy , Girl, doesn't matter to the Thorburn men.

welcome to the arena, JI...I even like your double posts... That Thorburn bloke is a recividist.. at the ripe old age of 19.. What I mean is, he officially is a recividist...

From the Cambridge Dictionary. .recividist = a criminal who continues to commit crimes even after they have been punished.

It was pretty plain way back when this Thorburn Junior whined to mum and dad that he'd been forced to have sex with Tia, that he was an opportunist with a decided criminal bent to his psyche... it was easy to see that that crime would not be the last time we heard about Mr Peacock Thorburn.,.

Thank you for the welcome. I must also remember to put MOO at the end of my posts. Don’t want to be breaking the rules when I just got the courage to start posting.

100% agree with you.
And yet he wouldn’t be part of this break in if he was where he was suppose to be, in jail.

MOO

"Rick Thorburn, who was convicted of killing Queensland schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer, has been found unresponsive in his Brisbane jail cell.

Thorburn was jailed for life in 2018 after pleading guilty to killing 12-year-old Tiahleigh Palmer and dumping her body on the banks of a Gold Coast river in 2015.

In a statement a Queensland Corrective Services spokesman said the 62-year-old appeared "well" earlier in the morning, but was found unresponsive around 8:30am and taken to hospital.

It said officers provided first aid and worked with Queensland Health staff to stabilise him until paramedics arrived at the Wacol prison.

He was in a single cell at the time."

"Rick Thorburn, who was convicted of killing Queensland schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer, has been found unresponsive in his Brisbane jail cell.

Thorburn was jailed for life in 2018 after pleading guilty to killing 12-year-old Tiahleigh Palmer and dumping her body on the banks of a Gold Coast river in 2015.

In a statement a Queensland Corrective Services spokesman said the 62-year-old appeared "well" earlier in the morning, but was found unresponsive around 8:30am and taken to hospital.

It said officers provided first aid and worked with Queensland Health staff to stabilise him until paramedics arrived at the Wacol prison.

He was in a single cell at the time."

Actually, it doesn't say he is dead. Merely unresponsive, but who could tell? he hardly made sense when conscious..

Actually, it doesn't say he is dead. Merely unresponsive, but who could tell? he hardly made sense when conscious..
Ol’ Rick taking the easy way out again, I sincerely doubt it was a chicken bone, he’s got another 30 years in that 6’ x 8’ box.
He’s not allowed to cark it yet.
Hell must wait a while longer.

Tiahleigh's biological mother Cindy Palmer said she wasn't surprised to hear Thorburn, 62, had been taken to hospital - given he has tried before.

'He is a putrid grub and so is his wife from the phone recordings we heard at the inquest,' she told Daily Mail Australia.

She noted that Queensland's Deputy State Coroner Jane Bentley found in her inquest report that Thorburn had showed no remorse for the 12-year-old's killing.

Ms Bentley said that phone calls between Thorburn and his wife Julene made it clear 'that he (the killer) perceives himself as being unfairly dealt with and victimised by the media and public opinion'.

'I find that Mr Thorburn is completely without remorse for any of his offending,' Ms Bentley wrote in the coroner's report.

Ms Palmer said she felt the inquest, while thorough, was a 'waste of time' and was Thorburn's 'smug way' of trying to retain control over her daughter's death

He was in a single cell at the time.

By late on Tuesday, authorities indicated Thorburn was expected to survive.

Ol’ Rick taking the easy way out again, I sincerely doubt it was a chicken bone, he’s got another 30 years in that 6’ x 8’ box.
He’s not allowed to cark it yet.
Hell must wait a while longer.
I was driving home one night listening to 4ZZZ's prisoner show on the radio and heard a shout out (prisoners can write in to the show and give shout outs and messages to family and friends) from one prisoner to a heap of others in jail with him. I felt both sick and furious that one of the shout-outs was to Cowan. I know that it was a show on community radio and the show was by advocates for prisoners, but one would think that given the notoriety and community contempt for Cowan his name would be excluded from that message :( He is one person I simultaneaously wish dead and a miserable rest of his life existence.

I was driving home one night listening to 4ZZZ's prisoner show on the radio and heard a shout out (prisoners can write in to the show and give shout outs and messages to family and friends) from one prisoner to a heap of others in jail with him. I felt both sick and furious that one of the shout-outs was to Cowan. I know that it was a show on community radio and the show was by advocates for prisoners, but one would think that given the notoriety and community contempt for Cowan his name would be excluded from that message :( He is one person I simultaneaously wish dead and a miserable rest of his life existence.
Wow, that’s sickening to hear. Sucking up to Cowan and it’s broadcast on the radio?! Ugh I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an attention seeking shout out, narcissists got to do their thing even when incarcerated! *roll eyes

Behind paywall, I think. Just says he's been returned to jail. and the matter, I presume of his collapsing will be investigated.

Behind paywall, I think. Just says he's been returned to jail. and the matter, I presume of his collapsing will be investigated.

Good. He needs to pay the price of murdering Tiahleigh. He doesn’t deserve any reprieve, ever and deserves to petrify in that dog box.

May the event play endlessly over and over every minute of every day for the rest of his pathetic life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576
Back