Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The journo did not just go and knock on his wife’s front door, did she? Pretty poor form.

Guaranteed she did. The media are vultures. I actually lived across the street from Jill Meagher's murderer (had spoken to him and everything) and when news broke of his arrest they swarmed our street. As neighbors we were all really upset and in shock and it was pretty atrocious seeing them running around in some kind of glee over the story, not taking a minute to be empathetic at all of the people affected by it.

Guaranteed she did. The media are vultures. I actually lived across the street from Jill Meagher's murderer (had spoken to him and everything) and when news broke of his arrest they swarmed our street. As neighbors we were all really upset and in shock and it was pretty atrocious seeing them running around in some kind of glee over the story, not taking a minute to be empathetic at all of the people affected by it.
I'm thinking (and hoping) it was a neighbours door :confused:
What a terrible experience, Bela. I used to trust MSM. I don’t trust them anymore, after being on WS for a few years; and especially not after what has happened to Toyah’s parents.

You’d hope it was a neighbour’s door, sleep, but I wouldn’t put it past them to harass the POI’s family.

FFS there are children living there!
I feel sorry for Toyah’s family of course, but I can’t help also feeling sorry for this man’s wife & children. I could hazard a guess & suggest they may be leaving for India soon, it’s just too much! Imagine living here with all this going on. What a horrible situation for everyone but him! As@hole...!

I feel sorry for Toyah’s family of course, but I can’t help also feeling sorry for this man’s wife & children. I could hazard a guess & suggest they may be leaving for India soon, it’s just too much! Imagine living here with all this going on. What a horrible situation for everyone but him! As@hole...!

I think he would have taken with him any savings they had. It sounds like they've got a lot of support from family and one article stated that the Indian community in Innisfail is rallying behind them, which is good.

How was the house raid 4 weeks ago kept so quiet? Normally the media would be all over it...

snipped for focus...
How was the house raid 4 weeks ago kept so quiet? Normally the media would be all over it...
I think media (and us :) ) have been quite busy scrutinizing the usual suspects and looking for links...
Innisfail just never came up and I guess a raid on a suburban house in a small town might only involve 2 unmarked cars...

I think media (and us :) ) have been quite busy scrutinizing the usual suspects and looking for links...
Innisfail just never came up and I guess a raid on a suburban house in a small town might only involve 2 unmarked cars...

The picture I saw was 2 marked cars and 1 unmarked, plus police tape around the front of the driveway.

Same, of course! It's not his family's fault for whatever he has (allegedly) done.

I don't want to get into trouble :D Older/inactive account is just Raj Singh and the pic from MSM that has been cropped is on Innisfail Friends of the Hospital.

Deleting part of my original post as I was incorrect - the rest is correct. Forget I said that first part - Sorry

tea-cup-emoticon-16.gif

I hope he doesn’t take his own life - he needs to come back and face up to what he has done and the pain and grief he has caused - not just to Toyah’s family but his own wife and children.
A nurse - a person who to all intents and purposes was a very caring nurse, became distressed when people in his care died.
I was thinking Toyahs killer would be a drug addict, troubled teen, vengeful ex, etc
Does anyone know of any other crimes where the killer has been a nurse or doctor?
(I don’t mean the ones where they kill their own patients)

I hope he doesn’t take his own life - he needs to come back and face up to what he has done and the pain and grief he has caused - not just to Toyah’s family but his own wife and children.
A nurse - a person who to all intents and purposes was a very caring nurse, became distressed when people in his care died.
I was thinking Toyahs killer would be a drug addict, troubled teen, vengeful ex, etc
Does anyone know of any other crimes where the killer has been a nurse or doctor?

Dr Suresh Nair ( neurosurgeon ) not in the same circumstances thou
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...erelated-deaths-deported-20140828-109ikt.html

I can’t name them but I’ve only heard of a few where a doctor or a nurse has murdered their partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl