Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm repeating myself but again.......most people are murdered by someone they know. They may have known them for only a short time but they still know them.

I thoroughly enjoy walking my dog but I reckon I would baulk if I had a 42 km drive to do it. That's a round trip of 84 km.
There has to be more to that dog walk than we are aware of.

Also, as well as investigators having a suspect they have to be able to place said suspect at the crime scene. Then they have to have the evidence to be able to convict the suspect in a court of law.

AND why would you travel 42 kms from Cairns to walk a dog?
Did I see an article saying her BF lived in Port Douglas?
Was she driving there to see him or was that a midway point for both to see/walk the dog?

Toyah Cordingley went out to walk her dog on Sunday afternoon before her body was found on Wangetti Beach, 42 kilometres north of Cairns, early on Monday.
Woman murdered walking dog on Queensland beach

This was mentioned earlier in the thread, I believe some images of the distance/map were included. I agree, it is a very long trip for a dog walk. To our knowledge we have no witnesses saying they saw her pull up, saw her walking on the beach, interacted with her. The last known sighting was that market place, then she is believed to have returned home and collected the dog. I believe her dad said that he was aware she was going there. However I wonder if this was a txt to let him know, or if she spoke with him about it. If it was a text anyone known to Toyah could have sent it or she did indeed go there and was attacked. The police have not indicated that she was not murdered at the scene, they seem adamant it took place at the beach.

But the BF she’s had for 3 years, that was at the funeral, is still showing as “in a relationship with” on his and her page. Seems weird that if they broke up 3 weeks prior, that she wouldn’t change that IMO

Am I seeing body language toward BF?
There is someone hugging him but take a look at Toyah's co-workers? Green shirts including the woman in black with arms folded.
She is a co-worker as that is the uniform as well as the green shirts.
Hit me if I'm imagining things.

The murderer could be standing anywhere in that crowd.

10460922-3x2-700x467.jpg

toyah cordingley funeral - Google Search:
It looks to me as if a few people are coldly checking him out from a distance, and the people nearest him are turning their backs. Not even the dog is attracting them, which seems strange. And, yes, I see three sets of crossed arms, all of them belonging to people looking towards him. I wonder who the hugger is--his mother?

Am I seeing body language toward BF?
There is someone hugging him but take a look at Toyah's co-workers? Green shirts including the woman in black with arms folded.
She is a co-worker as that is the uniform as well as the green shirts.
Hit me if I'm imagining things.

The murderer could be standing anywhere in that crowd.

10460922-3x2-700x467.jpg

toyah cordingley funeral - Google Search:
Mmmm. Body language of lady in black is not happy while looking up at someone. MOO

AND why would you travel 42 kms from Cairns to walk a dog?
Did I see an article saying her BF lived in Port Douglas?
Was she driving there to see him or was that a midway point for both to see/walk the dog?

Toyah Cordingley went out to walk her dog on Sunday afternoon before her body was found on Wangetti Beach, 42 kilometres north of Cairns, early on Monday.
Woman murdered walking dog on Queensland beach
But cctv follows her after leaving Rusty's markets to Kewarra Beach. Wangetti Beach would only be about a 10 minute drive from there if that was where she lived.

When you posted that, I thought maybe they aren't that active on social media. But they even post when it's a staff members birthday or if someone is leaving the job. A little strange hey.
Maybe Toyah was the person who looked after FB for the shop. Maybe they have been told not to. But a little odd.

It looks to me as if a few people are coldly checking him out from a distance, and the people nearest him are turning their backs. Not even the dog is attracting them, which seems strange. And, yes, I see three sets of crossed arms, all of them belonging to people looking towards him. I wonder who the hugger is--his mother?
Could also simply mean that if they had recently broken up, people might be angry about him for that. Wonder if the lady in black dress might be Toyah's sister. They look alike.

For the person who asked when Toyah was found it was 7:45am Monday morning

Here is 2 videos from Toyah's funeral. It may help a little with those analyzing certain people haha
'Her life was cut short, but full of love'

Something from your link that I haven't seen before...

After she did not return home by 11pm, her family filed a missing person's report, prompting a police and SES search of the beach.

At 8am the next morning, Ms Cordingley's father found his daughter's body in scrubland fringing the beach.

So she and the dog were in a secluded enough spot that police and SES missed her? I know it was dark but I woulda thought if they saw her car still there that they would have done a pretty thorough search. o_O

Something from your link that I haven't seen before...

After she did not return home by 11pm, her family filed a missing person's report, prompting a police and SES search of the beach.

At 8am the next morning, Ms Cordingley's father found his daughter's body in scrubland fringing the beach.

So she and the dog were in a secluded enough spot that police and SES missed her? I know it was dark but I woulda thought if they saw her car still there that they would have done a pretty thorough search. o_O

I very much doubt the SES and Police would have commenced searching at 11pm at the time of the report. Their searches would have commenced the next day at the earliest IMO.

Mmmm. Body language of lady in black is not happy while looking up at someone. MOO

Unfortunately I find myself sleuthing funeral photos. How many murderers have attended funerals?!? I've lost count since being on Websleuths.
The body language of the Dickie's keeping a close eye on Baden-Clay springs to mind but in hindsight I've seen many now masquerading as inncoent loving partners/carers only to be nabbed by the cops later.

Nice pick up TGY

sleep have you ever seen the media deliberately zoom in on something like this? It's not a human scratch but it looks like a dog scratch.
I looked closer and the couple were sitting about 5 rows from the front at the aisle. I can pinpoint them so why would the media do that?
bazaar?

sleep have you ever seen the media deliberately zoom in on something like this? It's not a human scratch but it looks like a dog scratch.
I looked closer and the couple were sitting about 5 rows from the front at the aisle. I can pinpoint them so why would the media do that?
bazaar?

No I haven't TGY - there is a purpose behind it for sure.

I very much doubt the SES and Police would have commenced searching at 11pm at the time of the report. Their searches would have commenced the next day at the earliest IMO.
im wondering why the family filed a missing person report that night, instead of waiting awhile, she was young and carefree, unless she had planned to meet them or friends later and nobody could contact her, or maybe she had been scared or harrassed or stalked recently and thats why they were worried?
also wonder if she lived with her family or alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili