Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Gable/Eric heard that they'd reached a verdict, and then that they went off to lunch. Wouldn't be too happy about that, would he?

Folks, I've removed posts about the juror ... we don't know 100% it is true, and if it is we don't know it is the one being referred to, and if it is, I'm not sure we should be identifying a juror (even if they self-identify).

Folks, I've removed posts about the juror ... we don't know 100% it is true, and if it is we don't know it is the one being referred to, and if it is, I'm not sure we should be identifying a juror (even if they self-identify).

Legally they can't be identified

I cancelled my physio appointment and when I attend next, I am going to need some work on my refresh finger.:giggle:

Waiting outside dance class. If there's a verdict before I get home, I'm not going to read it live. C'mon JB it's 15:30 my time!

btw Thank you all for your birthday greetings :loveyou:

OMG ... I am still at work, but just heard on the radio that they have reached a verdict! Ohhhhh ...... please, please, please.

I think it's going to be either not guilty or manslaughter.

I think it will more likely be not guilty

I personally think it should be the other.

On the staff bus on the way to the car park. Swinging by dan Murphy's and then to mitre 10 for a huge roll of bubble wrap.

I've just suddenly come over light-headed. Feeling a bit faint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381