Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is creating safe and immediate physical separation in the midst of a physical altercation NOT considered THE smartest thing he could do?

You would be hard pressed to find a single professional that wouldn't encourage locking yourself away from the violence if given the chance.

You want to use his words afterward? Doesn't he tell his father he chucked her out there because he was getting beaten up? He doesn't say because she was hysterical, or out of contol... he says he does it for his own safety.

Yeah, it's called the front door.
Why would you keep someone IN your apartment which the balcony is a part of? How was she meant to get out? What did he think was going to happen? That'd she's just instantly calm down and he could let her out? Makes no sense!
If she was assaulting him why would he want her near him again when he opened the balcony door?

He's either not very smart or he's a psycho.

Couldn't even be bothered to send regards to Warriena's family? Would just rather gloat over his 'victory' and how happy Gable is.. Classy :/

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Oh goodness, the last thing they want to hear is anything from that side, no matter the words or the purity of the intent.

It would be the worst time to make that effort.

And he NEVER speaks in public. How very, very odd.

Oh I meant to ask ages ago, in the transcript it said something about a screenshot being taken of one of the phones? Or from one of the phones.
Can someone explain that to me? Did he take a screenshot on his or her phone or did he take a photo of her phone?

Yeah, it's called the front door.
Why would you keep someone IN your apartment which the balcony is a part of? How was she meant to get out? What did he think was going to happen? That'd she's just instantly calm down and he could let her out? Makes no sense!
If she was assaulting him why would he want her near him again when he opened the balcony door?

He's either not very smart or he's a psycho.
You have taken this full circle now. That has been addressed.

He is not hiding her away on the balcony, as evidenced by the plethora of witnesses coming to the rescue within seconds of her being placed there.

Is it going to the coroner for her death to be ruled as something? Or is this where civil charges can come into play? :thinking:

Channel 9 already advertising an interview with another girl who had an experience with Tostee. He didn't like it when she wouldn't go to bed with him. Wonder how many more will come out now. What a shame she wasn't allowed to testify to show his character for what it is.
Thank goodness the media have linked his new name with his old name in articles. And let's hope they continue to monitor any future name changes so that this can continue to happen for the safety of the community.

Thank you Sleep, I got it no worries, but I do have NBN so it came down fast. Thanks again.

The next woman Gabe brings up to his apartment, ( assuming Dad pays for another one , and it's either that or have Gabe at home, soooo ) ... might be a young undercover policewoman with a slightly foreign accent... ..

This verdict is no surprise.

I posted earlier about there being lots of law in this country but justice was a different matter.

A woman died but it was all her fault.
Is this bashing the victim?

You have taken this full circle now. That has been addressed.

He is not hiding her away on the balcony, as evidenced by the plethora of witnesses coming to the rescue within seconds of her being placed there.

See I guess we hear what's on the audio recording differently. They weren't there within seconds. I think they only saw the very end of her climbing the balcony and her fall.
If you go by the noise of the glass on the balcony floor he was with her out there or at least at the doorway area for the entire duration of her NO screams right up until she starts pleading to go home, which is when he comes off the balcony and shuts the door.

Yep - big night out tonight!

He will have to use old photos' though.. he has stacked on about 50 kilos since his last posting on the website, he now resembles the Widow Twankey, a well known pantomime figure, so if I was Gabe , I wouldn't be counting on the same old attraction.. those wobbly manboobs are just not attractive at all.

nope. I reckon Gabe will go straight home and order pizza, 25 of them, just like he has done now, every night for months.. .

Yep - big night out tonight!

This will be him a bit later:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 253784_10150211979228117_614131_n.jpg
    253784_10150211979228117_614131_n.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 161
Wonder if World of Carpets will be full of well-wishers and slapping backs in the days to come. Realistically the Tostee name will be social poison on the Gold Coast JMO.

Hi O, he has changed his name. Can't recall what it is at the moment. I think he'll move and fade away. Unless he gives an interview to a magazine like Toni McHugh. Doubt it though. I think his parents will keep him on a tight leash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member