Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the full audio released? Is it the full 3 hours?? Link still saying 404. Would have been interesting to hear :/

The full audio was released by Tostee on social media not long after Warriena died and yes it's the full three hours.

I can't type a huge response because I'm on my phone but if you do an advanced search on my name and autism, I remember making some posts in Stephanie Scott's threads. I hope they're still there, in case anyone is interested. I am not verified so you can only take my word that this is an area I have worked in extensively. I'm not a leading expert but I do remember putting lots of effort into some posts after the Asperger syndrome label was dissolved.

While it is not a term that is used medically any more, if you substitute 'Asperger syndrome' any time Tostee is mentioned as having autism, it might help.

If you have the time can you message me about this. Please! As I have 2 children with the diagnose and would like an HONEST opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou [video=twitter;788988080413749248]https://twitter.com/KateKyriacou/status/788988080413749248[/video]
Detective Acting Superintendent Damien Hansen says the matter of Warriena Wright's death will now be referred to the coroner. #tostee
This is a PR stunt. There is nothing the coroner can do, and they should have had the coroner look at her properly back in Aug 2014. There will be no compelling evidence. It would have already been found it it was there. The verdict is unassailable.

it's how it is, Mys.. every death that is unexplained goes to the coroner, Warriena's death would have waited for a pronouncement from the coroner until this trial was over. . He can now pronounce her death 'accidental'.. instead of 'murder'.. ..

I doubt, regardless of the persistent attempt to try and paint a picture of suicide by the Mens Rights Activists that the coroner will go down that road. There is no grounds for that conclusion either.
Except this one is explained. The court case explained it. Thi is a PR stunts, so the police make you think they are still on the case - they arent.

This is a PR stunt. There is nothing the coroner can do, and they should have had the coroner look at her properly back in Aug 2014. There will be no compelling evidence. It would have already been found it it was there. The verdict is unassailable.

BBM. Correct.

Just want say a massive thank you to everyone who kept us informed via tweets, etc. Sleep, Makara, Amee and those I've missed but not forgotten.

Goodnight my beautiful WSers. Sending you all much love today.

Continued blessings, love and comfort to beautiful Rrie's family and friends.

'Ko Ihoa toku hepara; e kore ahau e hapa

Ko ia hei mea kia takoto ahau ki nga wahi tarutaru hou: e arahi ana ia I ahau ki te taha o nga wai ata rere

Ko ia hei whakahoki ake I toku wairua: e a rahi ana ia I nga ara o te tika, he whakaaro ki tona ingoa

Ae, ahakoa haere ahau I te awaawa o te atarangi o te mate, kahore he kino e wehi ai ahau: no te mea kei toku taha hoe; ko tau rakau, ko tau tokotoko, ko ena hei organga ngakau moke.

E taka ana e koe he tepu ki toku aroaro I te tirihanga a oku hoariri, e whakawahia ana e koe toku matenga ki te hinu, purena tonu taku kapu.

He pono e aru I ahau te pai me te atawhai I nga ra katoa e ora ai ahau, a ka noho ahau ki te whare o Ihoa ake tonu atu.
- Waiata 23

Maori translation from the King James by (the late) Maori Marsden

Just watched ACA those poor witnesses.
Ryan went down to help.
This is all just so sad.

So you are condoning retaliatory violence?

I don't think anyone here is doing that, but sometimes s**t happens IFYWIM. I certainly would not want to be GT right now that's for sure. An incident like that happened where i live that a guy got off from his murder conviction where his parents were well connected and he got a pass from prison, and he ended up getting a couple of bullets to his head. If people are angry enough who knows what might happen.
It happened in the George Zimmerman case too after he got acquitted and someone tried to shoot him but missed. So it isn't unheard of.

This was a line ball case (at best) from the start and one of the first indications was when Gable was granted bail. In QLD, there is a presumption against bail for those accused of murder. What this means is that rather than the prosecution having to make a case against bail, the burden is reversed and the accused must show case as to why he or she should be released on bail. There must be truly exceptional circumstances for a person accused of murder to be released on bail and most commonly this is in relation to possibe inadequacies in the Crown case. I can recall only a handful of accused murderers who were granted bail and those that I can immediately recall were all ultimately acquitted or the charges were downgraded or withdrawn entirely before trial. There are no doubt cases where an accused who has been granted bail was ultimately convicted, but overwhelmingly it (the granting of bail) favours acquittal.
the bail judge Mullins wasnt happy with the evidence the police produced to claim he was a flight risk, ie the transcript they "doctored" in such a way to make him look overly bad was outed, and I dont think that favoured the prosecution's attempt to continue to hold him on remand either.

. While I've made it perfectly clear that my personal opinion is that the ODPP should not have proceeded to trial or at the very least, discontinued their prosecution for murder at the end of their case, it's important to remember back to the Gerard Baden-Clay case.
Chris Murphy himself tweeted today that this case should never have been brought to court.
https://twitter.com/chrismurphys

In the space of a few years, Gable Tostee changed from a shy introvert to a self-styled playboy. Then it all went horribly wrong. Look back on one of Queensland's most intriguing cases, which ended with Tostee being acquitted of murder and manslaughter

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-...tee-and-warriena-wright's-tragic-date/7941720

So what about all the other crap stuff he has done. I wish they would stop with the sympathy trip for that idiot. Give people time to process this travesty of justice that happened today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange