Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but they're from a nice suburb, he's run into them randomly at the shops :D

Look I get it, when this new direction first broke I felt the same, we have seen this before with NSW Police, they pick out a POI, act like they're about to have a massive breakthrough, invite the media along etc for a front row seat, and hope to god all the drama will make the guilty party confess! So it's not like his skepticism isn't warranted .. however, it all falls apart for me when he invokes the 'Northern Beaches Defense', I mean does he even hear himself?

Pitty they don't live on the Northern Beaches :)

Our oldest child was going to be taken from his birthmother at birth, by Children's Services, because of incidents with her older children. She knew they were taking him so she set up a private adoption so she could have a say in where he ended up.

I understand about forced adoption in Australia. Wed had the same thing with Native American children here in the states. To this day, no one can adopt a child with Native American ancestry. They have to go through tribal jurisdiction.

No matter the situation, there is an important synastry and tension within the triad of fostered/adopted children and their two families. I think it is important because the criticism of the foster family here is something that maybe needs to be looked at from other angles---not just the super critical, negative lens that seems to be used the most. JMO

We don't coerce mothers before the child is even born here, into giving them up for adoption just to keep them out of a broken system they could be stuck in for years. Or at least we officially don't. The process is mainly temporary interventions to try to support the family while the children are in the home, before and/or after removal. Did you read @organised_chaos reply to me? I asked for you.

We have access to at least semi-legal abortion up to 12 weeks. There are very few unwanted children. It is extremely hard to adopt.

This is a very emotional case for many people reading and commenting. I'm trying to be sensitive. I don't want to feel pressured.

But we cannot explain FosterMom's words and actions without taking them into context or association with the people describing the events.

If a birth parent describes a foster parent in a negative light, do we automatically believe every word of their description of events? Couldn't there be some natural animosity that can taint the story at times?

We can however look at the FFC (unwarranted and unsupervised and unauthorised) invasion of a very special time between their beloved mother and bio grandmother.

We don't coerce mothers before the child is even born here, into giving them up for adoption just to keep them out of a broken system they could be stuck in for years. Or at least we officially don't. The process is mainly temporary interventions to try to support the family while the children are in the home, before and/or after removal. Did you read @organised_chaos reply to me? I asked for you.

We have access to at least semi-legal abortion up to 12 weeks. There are very few unwanted children. It is extremely hard to adopt.

This is a very emotional case for many people reading and commenting. I'm trying to be sensitive. I don't want to feel pressured.
And we have single parent benefits which allow single mothers to keep their children, with a livable benefit and housing subsidies.

But we cannot explain FosterMom's words and actions without taking them into context or association with the people describing the events.

If a birth parent describes a foster parent in a negative light, do we automatically believe every word of their description of events? Couldn't there be some natural animosity that can taint the story at times?
It works both ways katy. Which is the point most having been trying to make.

The faith afforded to the fosters is STILL not afforded to the bios.

There is no reason to dismiss the bios accounts or suggest they are lying.

moo

Ok, well he has face painting , so maybe a fair or carnival?

<modsnip> the 60 minutes doco available on WS Media no discussion page 7. You may hear the MFC wishing William a happy birthday. His face has obviously been painted in the 'sucker lolly' photo with a spiderman theme.

Where is the halloween connection? Halloween is in late October and William vanished on 12/9/2014 78 days after his 3rd birthday and there are 3 candles on the birthday cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary Jubelin has revealed that he interrogated the missing boy’s foster parents and bugged their car to listen in on their conversations before they were ruled out as suspects.
Mr Jubelin headed the investigation for more than four years from early 2015 until 2019
Police have said one line of inquiry is whether William fell to his death from a balcony at the property, but Mr Jubelin said detectives had already probed this possibility.

“We investigated every theory, (did he die) of an accident, whether William was run over on the driveway or fell over and hit his head on the rock or fell off the balcony,” he said.
https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...m/news-story/400eb8e89fd238f0485dfc98dc9fc2e4

It works both ways katy. Which is the point most having been trying to make.

The faith afforded to the fosters is STILL not afforded to the bios.

There is no reason to dismiss the bios accounts or suggest they are lying.

moo
In my experience, both sides tend to distort or misunderstand things that happen during family visitations. These are highly charged emotional times and things get taken out of context, quite often. JMO

Gary Jubelin has revealed that he interrogated the missing boy’s foster parents and bugged their car to listen in on their conversations before they were ruled out as suspects.
Mr Jubelin headed the investigation for more than four years from early 2015 until 2019
Police have said one line of inquiry is whether William fell to his death from a balcony at the property, but Mr Jubelin said detectives had already probed this possibility.

“We investigated every theory, (did he die) of an accident, whether William was run over on the driveway or fell over and hit his head on the rock or fell off the balcony,” he said.
Tyrrell cop bugged foster mum’s car
Only when he was almost forced to by the rest of his team. MOO

That isn't correct. After GJ was no longer on the case.......

"Through tears, she said she begged Mr Cook not to give up on William, now missing for more than five years. She said he assured her he would be sending the files to the cold case room as soon as the coronial inquest was over."

Gary Jubelin trial: William Tyrrell’s foster mum feared oblivion of ‘cold case box’ (theaustralian.com.au)

Where are their "heartfelt thanks" for those still out searching for "our boy" in terrible weather conditions?

The two lead homicide detectives on the William Tyrrell case are set to undertake conflict resolution training after a heated argument got out of hand.

The officer-in-charge of the case, Detective Sergeant Craig Lambert and Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin became involved in an altercation.

Police sources say the men, both keen boxers with martial arts experience, got into a heated disagreement during an operational briefing.

One officer told the Daily Telegraph the men took 'hold of each other', while another said papers were thrown to the ground as fiery words were exchanged.

The argument comes after an extensive three-week search for Tyrell in early July, which ended with a plan to put the case before the coroner's court.

William Tyrrell clash: Lead detectives 'come to blows' during meeting about missing toddler | Daily Mail Online

Did we ever find out what this disagreement was about? There is something about this case hey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo