Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other person who might know something is Anne-Marie Sharpley (sp?) who was potentially already involved in the search with her at the point she went for the drive (the timing of the drive is unclear). Of course, if Anne-Marie was not involved at that point then that puts the drive very early in the piece after William went missing.
Did Craddock ask AMS anything about the drive, when she appeared at the inquest?
I have wondered if she has been re-interviewed?

Yes, could be. The Australian link from soso's post is dead now, so I can't read it.
This other article (google preview) says Vanessa Partridge went to the scene that evening, so it would make sense that they spoke about it the next day.

View attachment 342351

Link here:

When Detective Vanessa Partridge arrived at the scene that evening, she knew immediately something wasn’t right.

“I just had this feeling that things weren’t right. There’s… There’s something wrong. William’s not missing,” she told 60 Minutes.

New evidence is revealed in William Tyrell case. (.au)

Last edited:
Link here:

When Detective Vanessa Partridge arrived at the scene that evening, she knew immediately something wasn’t right.

“I just had this feeling that things weren’t right. There’s… There’s something wrong. William’s not missing,” she told 60 Minutes.

New evidence is revealed in William Tyrell case. (.au)

Yes, thanks. I could access the article that I showed in the google preview, I knew that it would come up as a starred link if I tried to link it.

(BTW I can't access your link, but I have read those words)

No. Laura Beacroft joined the investigation in early 2015.

I remember what you are speaking of. Two officers went back to the police station that first afternoon, and were concerned that William wasn't lost (I can't remember MSM's exact wording about that).
Then within 48 hours the sex crimes squad was in attendance.

ETA: It was Vanessa Partridge. Here is soso's post about it, from April 2015.
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

(We were already on the 9th thread then! :eek: )

wow! you found it, i never can! thanks sa:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper