Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for whoever needed a link from my earlier post regarding fcs political associates....

The Tyrrells'' local MP, David Gillespie, read out a statement on behalf of Williams' parents. They said that the grief they felt from losing their son was "indescribable" and that they still hoped he would be returned to them.

Former speaker Bronwyn Bishop is among Liberal, Labor and crossbench federal MPs who have attended an event in Canberra to draw national attention to the ongoing search for missing Sydney toddler William Tyrrell.

Liberal MP Natasha Griggs, Labor MP Stephen Jones, Palmer United Party Senator Zhenya Wang and independent senator Glenn Lazarus also attended the event at Parliament House.

from memory the fcs attended this event, i have no link so in my opinion

for whoever needed a link from my earlier post regarding fcs political associates....

The Tyrrells'' local MP, David Gillespie, read out a statement on behalf of Williams' parents. They said that the grief they felt from losing their son was "indescribable" and that they still hoped he would be returned to them.

Former speaker Bronwyn Bishop is among Liberal, Labor and crossbench federal MPs who have attended an event in Canberra to draw national attention to the ongoing search for missing Sydney toddler William Tyrrell.

Liberal MP Natasha Griggs, Labor MP Stephen Jones, Palmer United Party Senator Zhenya Wang and independent senator Glenn Lazarus also attended the event at Parliament House.

from memory the fcs attended this event, i have no link so in my opinion

IMO I think you'll find that they became associated after William disappeared, due to them lobbying for the reward. I very much doubt that they were associated prior to this. I don't think you could call them friends.

So, you feel sure that the BF feel sadness and remorse, and you feel sure that the FF don't?
Seems to me they have both (BM and FP) been on TV and their pain has been evident.

The FP were not 'paid employees'. And it pains me to hear that said by anyone.

The social workers and case workers are paid employees. They get to go home at night and leave the job at work.
They get paid holidays, sick leave, superannuation.

I personally know a set of FP.
$200 a week is a pittance for the time and effort they put into their foster child. It nowhere near covers all of his expenses. It doesn't give him hugs when he has had a bad day. It doesn't drive him to a shop 3 hours away to get him fitted for the special shoes he needs, and it doesn't pay for those shoes. It doesn't sit with him at night when he is struggling with his homework, and try to help him work the problems out.

That $200 does not cover the love, support, and caring they extend through every minute of his days.
im sure fcs also feel great sadness, especially mfc who we were told had a special bond with william, and im sure williams sister is also very sad and confused, the whole situation is incredibly sad and damaged a lot of lives,
i realize most foster carers go above and beyond for a small pay and the good carers really do love the children in care, but my original post was in regards to williams foster carers seemingly showing no remorse for whatever happened to william, and no matter how much they may have loved him or how little they were paid, they were still caring for him and keeping him safe for someone else, the bio parents, the commonwealth,
and i cant find the links at the moment but wasnt it mentioned bio mother was in the process of trying to get william returned to her?

'If I took him I would be gone': William's biological mother gives evidence​

William Tyrrell's biological mother was desperately trying to get back custody of her son at the time he disappeared, a coronial inquest has heard.
Plans were in place for William and his sister to be adopted by a foster family, but the biological mother was "not happy" about that, she said.

"I didn't agree [with adoption plans], I had heard about that ... they [case workers] said it wasn't happening, we were still trying to get the children back, we were at court," she told Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame.

WILLIAM'S BLACK EYE AND 'ADOPTION'

August, 2014:
Ben Atwood calls William's birth mother to say the boy has a black eye, sustained when he is climbing up on the foster father and lost his balance and fell.

William's birth mother learns about foster parents plan to adopt William permanently.

She is not happy.

She will later tell NSW Coroner Harriet Grahame, "I didn't agree [with the adoption plan].

"I had heard about that ... they [case workers] said it wasn't happening.

"We were still trying to get [William back] we were at court."

Last edited:
and i cant find the links at the moment but wasnt it mentioned bio mother was in the process of trying to get william returned to her?

No, I don't think so. Despite what BM told the Coroner. I think BM may have been confused. She tried to bring about action involving the sister in 2016. The caselaw does not mention any prior action with regard to William - and you would think it would, as it mentioned the Dec 2016 proceedings regarding the sister, that may or may not have happened.

(BM told a judge that she was seeking to have sister returned to her, once she heard they wanted to adopt sister. There was supposedly a 4 day hearing in December 2016. But the judge was given no evidence of that hearing.)

The carers have recently applied to the Children’s Court for sole parental responsibility for Sarah. In response, the mother has stated that she seeks restoration of Sarah to her care. The father, who is now separated from the mother, is not actively engaged. The proceedings were to be heard from 6 December 2016 over four days; whether that hearing proceeded and if so its outcome is not known to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member