Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And William’s sister told Police that William had gone to look for Daddy - IMO

We've all been puzzling over when the drive would have happened. You sound quite confident in placing it in time, and likewise her searching neighbours' properties before the drive. How did you reach those conclusions?
I don’t know what time exactly the drive took place JLZ. As for searching neighbours properties well she would have had to have done that without being heard or catching someone’s attention . Also There are no accounts from neighbours hearing or seeing the FM going through their properties looking and calling out for W prior to the 000 call. The FF in his walkthrough tells the office that he had searched the initial surroundings of the home when he returned and couldn’t see any neighbours in the street until about 10min in when he then saw his wife FM talking to AMS across the road. If FM did search all the properties prior to her drive it must have taken some time to do as the properties are quite largely spaced and imo wouldn’t it make more sense to call out for him so either W could hear her voice or a neighbour would hear her voice

I don’t know what time exactly the drive took place JLZ. As for searching neighbours properties well she would have had to have done that without being heard or catching someone’s attention . Also There are no accounts from neighbours hearing or seeing the FM going through their properties looking and calling out for W prior to the 000 call. The FF in his walkthrough tells the office that he had searched the initial surroundings of the home when he returned and couldn’t see any neighbours in the street until about 10min in when he then saw his wife FM talking to AMS across the road. If FM did search all the properties prior to her drive it must have taken some time to do as the properties are quite largely spaced and imo wouldn’t it make more sense to call out for him so either W could hear her voice or a neighbour would hear her voice
I suggest she went on to the various properties in the street in company with AMS and Lydene probably after the 000 call.

Wouldn't we all love to know what the Police know in this case!

I hate to state the obvious but it would very likely explain why they are going down this current investigation path.
That huge search made me think they didn't really 'know' a lot of specific facts. They searched the garden, the garage, the driveway, and then the creek area, right where they had previously searched a few time previously over the years.

It seems they are just searching the general area and not looking any specific known area that is based upon certain knowledge of any known facts.

And no body ever mentions searching Ellendale in the initial searches??? Unless the media have just omitted that part???

I think Ellendale was searched pretty quickly.

We know that the Crabbs went to Ellendale to search a pool on one of the properties there.

Thread 51, post 139

And we know that "all 21 houses on the estate were searched from top to bottom" or words to that effect.
We would have to include Ellendale to get 21 houses (at the time).

T
To be quite honest JLZ I don’t believe FM searched any of the properties on benaroon drive that morning let alone all of them.. either before or after her drive

Yes they were, and the next day too ….

Interestingly I was just reading some of CO’s book again, and she states one of the first concrete indicators to Police, that William was taken, and not lost, was because the Police Dog, PD Gov not being able to find his scent off the property….

Chapter 2, Pg 31, Missing William Tyrrell, Caroline Overington
I‘d really like to know exactly where his scent was detected.

I suggest she went on to the various properties in the street in company with AMS and Lydene probably after the 000 call.
No. AMS first went over to PS (perhaps because he is one of the closest neighbours) and from there AMS then went over to LH (not sure if fm was with her when LH was alerted ). FF only mentions seeing AMS with FM when FM says to him that she is going to call the police to which he replies yes call them. The FM then recalls standing in the spot where she believed she saw 2 cars parked earlier that morning while waiting for police to arrive and also mentions one of the neighbours staying with her until police arrived

I think Ellendale was searched pretty quickly.

We know that the Crabbs went to Ellendale to search a pool on one of the properties there.

Thread 51, post 139

And we know that "all 21 houses on the estate were searched from top to bottom" or words to that effect.
We would have to include Ellendale to get 21 houses (at the time).
Most houses in Ellendale weren’t checked until the 13th by Police …

From Rowley's Search Map, with times and dates …. Only one house in EllendaLe was checked on the 12th …

No. AMS first went over to PS (perhaps because he is one of the closest neighbours) and from there AMS then went over to LH (not sure if fm was with her when LH was alerted ). FF only mentions seeing AMS with FM when FM says to him that she is going to call the police to which he replies yes call them. The FM then recalls standing in the spot where she believed she saw 2 cars parked earlier that morning while waiting for police to arrive and also mentions one of the neighbours staying with her until police arrived
In my opinion AMS and FFC were down Lydene's end of the street near the bus stop before AMS went to PS.

Last edited:
In my opinion AMS and FFC were down Lydene's end of the street near the bus stop before AMS went to PS.
Possibly.. AMS may have alerted PS after the 000 call and perhaps it was LH who stayed with FM until police arrived. But if FM had searched every single property as stated earlier in the thread, why didn’t any neighbours hear or see her and were out on the street helping find WT then. Why bother search if you’re not going to call out his name. That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. The first few minutes are clearly the most crucial. If Wt was stuck somewhere or even lost in a neighbours house the only way he could respond is by hearing her voice

Possibly.. AMS may have alerted PS after the 000 call and perhaps it was LH who stayed with FM until police arrived. But if FM had searched every single property as stated earlier in the thread, why didn’t any neighbours hear or see her and were out on the street helping find WT then. Why bother search if you’re not going to call out his name. That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. The first few minutes are clearly the most crucial. If Wt was stuck somewhere or even lost in a neighbours house the only way he could respond is by hearing her voice
How do you know no neighbours heard or saw her?

I suggest she went on to the various properties in the street in company with AMS and Lydene probably after the 000
I don’t believe so.. I have to find the link (60min) or Lia Harris podcast where the FM states after calling the police she waited for them in the very spot where she later remembers seeing 2 cars earlier that morning and chases down the police car as it arrived in Benaroon Drive.. it took police from memory 8 to 9 min to arrive and FM also stated a neighbour was with her waiting for the police and that she didn’t go to work that morning but instead decided to help with the initial search and alert people via FB

I don’t believe so.. I have to find the link (60min) or Lia Harris podcast where the FM states after calling the police she waited for them in the very spot where she later remembers seeing 2 cars earlier that morning and chases down the police car as it arrived in Benaroon Drive.. it took police from memory 8 to 9 min to arrive and FM also stated a neighbour was with her waiting for the police and that she didn’t go to work that morning but instead decided to help with the initial search and alert people via FB
And if she did wait there until the police arrived, it's then 11:06am, a long time before sunset.

wasnt there a locked shed/storage or garage on fgms property which police didnt bother to check because a child wouldnt have been able to unlock it? he may have been placed in there awhile and moved when the searchers had left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801