Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Tyrrell search painful reminder for mother of 9-year-old Ebony Simpson, murdered in 1992

It is almost impossible for most of us to imagine what the parents of toddler William Tyrrell are going through as they wait to learn the fate of their beloved son.

But, far from the NSW Mid North Coast where police continue their investigation into what they suspect is an abduction, there is one woman who knows all too well the agony of not knowing.

Days after Ebony Simpson went missing in the early 1990s, her mother learnt she had been murdered.
Nearly 23 years ago, Christine Simpson sat "insane with stress" as police searched for her nine-year-old daughter Ebony, who disappeared while walking home from a bus stop near her family's home in Bargo in August, 1992.

In Ebony's case it was a matter of days rather than months before her mother learnt what had happened, discovering the terrible news that her little girl had been raped and murdered by a recent arrival in the neighbourhood Andrew Peter Garforth.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/will...simpson-murdered-in-1992-20150420-1mocyo.html

I take this with a grain of salt - have just typed in my own name (on laptop) and got a map of downtown Philadelphia (and I'm a Queenslander) as well as my son's name and got equally bizarre results. And we both use the google maps app as a navigation aid when driving - maybe those people getting results that hit close to home (in the linked article) are searching for themselves on their phones and it's their own history coming up? I just typed in William's name and got a zoomed out map of Australia with Channel 7 Australia, Kidspot, The Redland Times, and Port Macquarie News marked.
I think you'll only get your name to show if using a phone and GPS is turned on.... i have my GPS off and for a bloody good reason, to not show my locations. If your gps is on and you send a fb message to someone you can find exactly where they sent it from...learnt that lesson going thru a custody battle

I was sure William would be found in the bush. I remember it like yesterday. After a couple of days I feared he would be found in a dam, like other children who have tragically gone missing for days. I never thought it would unfold like this.

Well google maps fortunately didn't pick up on the fact that I spent most of my day at home in my pink pj's

Well google maps fortunately didn't pick up on the fact that I spent most of my day at home in my pink pj's

:floorlaugh: Good on you Puggle and I'm glad the Google bot didn't find you.

lol I've been doing that

I seem to get mostly American results, I wonder if there's a way to search Australia only?

creepy!!! I just did mine and the first two are correct! I am so weirded out.........god the groomers and a skateboard shop ....spot on....ugh!!!
I just did my sons and husband and they came up in America.....now I'm confused....

probably not likely but what if bs was driving around placing cryptic ads in all the local papers warning or advertising something in code? like "my phone is bugged, dont contact me, stay low," etc?

Police said a tip-off had led them to an area of dense bushland at Bonny Hills, about 20 kilometres from the small town of Kendall where William disappeared in September last year.

WHAT WAS THE TIP OFF? did BS's phone show he was there for too long?
I did a google drive around these roads and where the police searched, there are many fire trails and bushland. If William was murdered....I really feel this is the area they'll find him.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said the area police would begin searching was near Houston Mitchell Drive and Long Point Road in Bonny Hills, but she would not divulge the exact location.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-to...r-missing-william-tyrell-20150302-13s798.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 34

LOL well Puggle i happen to love my pj's lots also, along with online shopping, so on non work days you will find me in my pj's trouble is the man who drops the parcels off is also the one that drops them off to my work, so he sees me hair standing up looking awful and then all dressed up, make up and hair done at work, i often wonder what he thinks LOL

Lately i cant get it out of my head, what if William had a misadventure? Is there a chance that he could have slipped into a hole of some sort, crawled into a rabbit hole. Has he been missed, during what was a very intense search.

I am not saying the search wasnt done properly or anything like that. Just for a child to just disappear like that.

Police said a tip-off had led them to an area of dense bushland at Bonny Hills, about 20 kilometres from the small town of Kendall where William disappeared in September last year.

WHAT WAS THE TIP OFF? did BS's phone show he was there for too long?
I did a google drive around these roads and where the police searched, there are many fire trails and bushland. If William was murdered....I really feel this is the area they'll find him.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said the area police would begin searching was near Houston Mitchell Drive and Long Point Road in Bonny Hills, but she would not divulge the exact location.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-to...r-missing-william-tyrell-20150302-13s798.html

'Fairfax Media understands a three-day search of bushland in early March was instigated after a witness reported seeing a vehicle drive down a fire trail about the time William disappeared. The search zone was 21 kilometres from where the toddler disappeared.'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-t...e-hope-he-is-still-alive-20150416-1mmkn4.html

Things don't quite add up in that interview.
Are police messing with us? Why have stories changed?

Above regarding first visit by the family to Grandma's since Grandfather died.

One quote was from The Daily Telegraph (Jan 2015)- which they obviously got wrong - no source provided where/who they got that info from.

The second is direct quote from the mother in a recent police interview.
"And my Dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we’d been back since Dad passed away, and we were going to go visit Dad’s grave, they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrells-parents#cK5jO2mfJFwZYKO7.99

Story hasn't changed just wasn't accurately reported in the first place by the media.

Adrianna

Tracking dogs found no signn/scent of William past the driveway. If he ran off into the bush they probably would have?

Was it a washing machine repair van that the witness had seen? Really Wish we knew. Wondering if B.S's phone pinged in that area at the time?

'Fairfax Media understands a three-day search of bushland in early March was instigated after a witness reported seeing a vehicle drive down a fire trail about the time William disappeared. The search zone was 21 kilometres from where the toddler disappeared.'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-t...e-hope-he-is-still-alive-20150416-1mmkn4.html

Lately i cant get it out of my head, what if William had a misadventure? Is there a chance that he could have slipped into a hole of some sort, crawled into a rabbit hole. Has he been missed, during what was a very intense search.

I am not saying the search wasnt done properly or anything like that. Just for a child to just disappear like that.

This is what I have been thinking for a while now. There are deep holes around the area I live in that were caused by a fire in an underground coal mine many years ago. If you drop a stone down one of them you cant hear it hit the bottom. I also read of a case of a child standing on a septic tank cover that flipped over, dropping the child into the tank, then flipping back into position. It was lucky someone saw it happen so knew she was there. I know they have checked septic tanks with cameras in the vicinity of where William went missing but have they been checked thoroughly.

This is what I have been thinking for a while now. There are deep holes around the area I live in that were caused by a fire in an underground coal mine many years ago. If you drop a stone down one of them you cant hear it hit the bottom. I also read of a case of a child standing on a septic tank cover that flipped over, dropping the child into the tank, then flipping back into position. It was lucky someone saw it happen so knew she was there. I know they have checked septic tanks with cameras in the vicinity of where William went missing but have they been checked thoroughly.

I think I know what case you are referring to. Very scary!!
The Noah Thomas case here in the US really me wonder about any septic tanks. Just awful. I don't want to even think that is where William is :(

Adrianna

Tracking dogs found no signn/scent of William past the driveway. If he ran off into the bush they probably would have?

I was thinking more into the area where the celery tree is, behind there. I can remember as a very young child at my Nanna's place the yard was huge and we found all sorts of hiding places, I just keep getting this nagging feeling, what if William crawled into a hole before his Mum, called William tell Mummy where you are and then was gone, a small hole behind a bush. This is me just thinking out loud.

I also wonder if the Police and oh i feel for them with what they have to view, has a picture turned up online that they know its William.

I have another theory but its outside the TOS i feel.

Often I say how does a little boy disappear without a trace, nobody heard or saw anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895