Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An arrest was made by the strike force in April, albeit of a person who police say is not connected to William's disappearance.

On Friday, Detective Inspector, Jubelin said his team was "still chipping away" at finding the three-year-old.

He added there was "nothing to report, just doing what we do".
Not connected to William’s disappearance....so are we to assume that BS is no longer a POI and has been cleared

Hi all, another Aussie here (although not from that part of NSW). I have been reading this thread for a while but only just worked out how to join. Also wasnt really sure if I had much to offer. I have (like many of you) read everything online there is to read and I remember the photos of the van with the 'unfortunate' lettering but now, like you, cant find any of them. I have read as much as I can find online about this story. The van and the now missing pics of it online to me seems significant. Is the van of more interest than the actual owner of the van because his pics are certainly still readily available online? Could someone else drive that van too? (Im trying to keep within the TOS here).

Bad reporting maybe? Maybe supposed to say arrested for a crime not connected to William.

That's what I thought too, at least, that's what police said at the time. I wish they would be careful with their wording. I will be so depressed if they're back at ground zero.

I personally wouldn't assume anything in this case. As an aside, in earlier threads, some different people referred to a book called Missing 411 by David Paulides about his research into people going missing in the forest or bush and how often someone not long afterwards goes missing in similar locations as well except the other side of the state or country. After WT went missing, a woman called Gaida Coote went missing from the St Ives wildflower garden in early December 2014. The garden leads onto many bushtracks into Karingai Chase which is the bushland that alot of houses in Killara back onto. Having been an old local it stood out to me as an interesting coincidence and I thought I would just note it.
Not connected to William’s disappearance....so are we to assume that BS is no longer a POI and has been cleared

Was thinking the same thing myself.
I guess the strike force could have arrested someone else in April but that was not in msn.

Is anyone else having issues with posting on here and getting page to load? I had trouble from thursday till yesterday,then changed from internet explorer borwser ro mozilla and now having a few probs again.

I think thats the first article in the newpaper today that i have seen, that when mentioning bs they have not said poi

Just a quick Q. Can anyone link to the uncensored photograph of the man with the folded arms spotted at the time the polcie were searching Kendall?
Did anyone see the uncensored photo?
I cant recall any discussion around this?

20 April
Lead investigator Det Jubelin will be in Port this week to continue the new line of inquiry which is linked to an alleged paedophile ring.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3021529/give-him-back-mothers-plea-as-paedophile-ring-investigated/

22 April
The officers usually operate from Parramatta and occasionally visit the Mid North Coast.
But this week the investigators have been holed up in a locked room inside the Local Area Command.

A police source said the door to Strike Force Rosann's room has been closed this week, for the first time, as lines of inquiry are vigorously pursued.
One of those lines of inquiry concerns an alleged paedophile ring operating in the area.
Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said on Tuesday the task force was very busy at the moment, "but we've always been busy".

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3026927/state-crime-command-bunker-down/

Is it possible - that the one line of inquiry into the alleged paedophile ring has resulted in April arrests that have not been published in msn, but a result of task force Rosann investigation.

It seems if BS was no longer a poi then police would delare that. imo

Just a quick Q. Can anyone link to the uncensored photograph of the man with the folded arms spotted at the time the polcie were searching Kendall?

No but I know EXACTLY the pic you are talking about...I think we are on the same page. I was wondering same.
I will see if I am clever enough to post a link to the pixelated pic and article. The only one I have seen recently is the UK Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...toddler-psychic-s-cryptic-sketch-emerges.html

Did I do that right??

Yes thats the one I have seen.
I know we cant go into this, but there is a page one a psychic's website that talks about this, she also draws a diagram of the person she feels took William.
Reading between the lines of that page, I am just wondering whether the drawing is that of the persons face that is now blurred.

If BS is not involved that would mean a man who was accused of raping and molesting two young children coincidentally had an appointment at the house where William went missing? William was not a frequent visitor, and there are very few people who knew he'd be there.

A little but O/T, but are Aussies big into psychics? Just curious, I see two mentioned here, who have worked with detectives in the past, and it was mentioned BS's wife visits a psychic.

A little but O/T, but are Aussies big into psychics? Just curious, I see two mentioned here, who have worked with detectives in the past, and it was mentioned BS's wife visits a psychic.

No more than anywhere else I think?? Maybe some of the recent tv shows make them more popular for crime solving??? The one Im thinking of who often does readings for missing people is actually UK based and has a pretty big online presence.

There was a discussion about this. The man in the photo is not a POI. The woman who took the photo and sent it to police has since apologised to this man and his family. The moderator's have asked that we don't discuss it any further.

ETA: The poor bloke and his family were devastated by this whole debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3