Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Ive been away from WS for a little while with health issues and came back hoping for some good news. Theres alot of pages to catch up on. Anyone want to summarize for me?

I hope you are well now fence sitter.
Were were you up to.

WB Fencesitter, hope you are well.

Nothing new really, apart from the arrest of a man same age as BS in Quirindi, almost identical charges. BS has family there.

Apart from that, just going over old articles. Someone found what looks like the celery wood tree in a photo of grandma's yard, the tree that William was supposedly hiding behind at one point (according to The Australian.)

Now discussing the creepiness of BS possibly waxing legs, arms and chest.

Obviously we're hoping for the next announcement from police soon.

Im wondering if the linked paedophile ring, when charges are layed against others if they will be noted in mainstream media as being connected to spedding.there sure have been alot of arrests the last two months of offenders attacking youngsters.there was another one today 67 years old from up north qld

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...d-abuse-offences/story-e6frfku9-1227358699367

A NORTHERN Territory man has been charged with numerous child abuse offences, including intercourse with a child aged under 10.

Gosh what a sicko! 27 offenses!!!!

WB Fencesitter, hope you are well.

Nothing new really, apart from the arrest of a man same age as BS in Quirindi, almost identical charges. BS has family there.

Apart from that, just going over old articles. Someone found what looks like the celery wood tree in a photo of grandma's yard, the tree that William was supposedly hiding behind at one point (according to The Australian.)

Now discussing the creepiness of BS possibly waxing legs, arms and chest.

Obviously we're hoping for the next announcement from police soon.

Thanks guys. Yes starting to feel much better.
Yes i was here when the other arrest was made and spoken about. So i havnt missed much then. Just general discussion it seems?

In regards to hairless creepiness.... Althought it was many many moons ago i worked in aged care and i dont find it odd personally, its something that can come with age (although some get hairier), especially manual workers ive noticed. My husband is a builder and has no hair on his knees or parts of his upper legs due to kneeling constantly and friction from tool belts etc. A male relative of mine is also basically hair free on his body except for a few thin blondes and he cant grow facial hair. So not creepy to me until proven otherwise :)

Hoping there will be more announcements soon.
I hope you are well now fence sitter.
Were were you up to.

No you didn't dream it google What Happened To Missing Boy William Tyrell dated 20 Sept, it's an Australian article.

This is what has confused me all the early report's where Fehon was on the case and spoke to media seem to contradicts what's published in the media now that Jubelin has taken over.....so why after so many month's the story has changed....Fehon stated the FM was at either one of the 2 windows facing Benaroon Drive and had view of the St....but now she was out the back of the house....so does this imply Fehon was giving false information to public or is information getting changed to suit current detective's tactics??

If there is a police tactic being used, they are unfortunately giving me the impression that the FP changed their story.

BBM

[/B]

[/B]If there is a police tactic being used, they are unfortunately giving me the impression that the FP changed their story.

BBM

Or it is inaccurate reporting.
I agree wholeheartedly that the details lately are quite different from the details given soon after WT's disappearance.

Yes, I agree. The two articles with contadicting information are both from The Australian and Greg Bearup was the writer on both of them and a criminal reporter called Dan Box if my memory is working well, worked on the 2nd article with Bearup. I looked for a contact for him cause I wanted to confirm with him that he quoted Inspector Fehon correctly in the 1st article which was published on 20/9/14. The 2nd article resounds with information that the FP gave in their interview. The 2nd article was published 18/4/15.
Or it is inaccurate reporting.
I agree wholeheartedly that the details lately are quite different from the details given soon after WT's disappearance.

I'm starting to suspect all these attacks are connected, as most rings are. Sad that there's no new released news on William but good to see something is being done to find these pigs
I am too. IMO Seems like in all of these arrests lately the men are all a similar age range. Before all is said and done I wonder the number of offenses BS will be up to.

I really hope the truth comes out soon about what has happened to little William. I never thought this much time would pass............

Please excuse me, I realise Im likely the last cab off the rank regarding this issue and its probably been discussed extensively throughout this thread but I just need to share my 'outrage and disgust' after having read THIS:

'According to paper, court documents show the NSW Department of Family and Community Services had case notes dating back to 1987 that detail allegations that Mr Spedding had assaulted two girls, aged three and six, in Sydney.“Police have been informed the offences … were not pursued formally by police at the time of disclosure due to concerns as to the welfare of the victims, given their tender age,” a fact sheet said'.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

I beg your pardon!!?? So, the Department of Family and Community Services and the police were SO concerned about the welfare of these children they neglected to pursue their reports, to provide them with any type of legal protection or justice and allowed a child abuser to remain free without record in the community, to foster children and to potentially, likely, claim further child victims. Its clear that while charges were never brought in the incidents dating from 1987 the DFCS and the police did indeed have access to these numerous and extensive allegations, (and from what I can gather from this article), the issue with bringing charges was not for lack of evidence but related to some misguided sense of charity on behalf of the DFCS and police to spare the victims of their own intrusive investagative and legal processes.
That this individual was not held accountable and was free to operate within the community with no flags to his history is frightening enough, but that the DFCS allowed him to foster children given the case notes that existed is just like ...WHAT!!??? Well done DCFS and Australian Police!

Please excuse me, I realise Im likely the last cab off the rank regarding this issue and its probably been discussed extensively throughout this thread but I just need to share my 'outrage and disgust' after having read THIS:

'According to paper, court documents show the NSW Department of Family and Community Services had case notes dating back to 1987 that detail allegations that Mr Spedding had assaulted two girls, aged three and six, in Sydney.“Police have been informed the offences … were not pursued formally by police at the time of disclosure due to concerns as to the welfare of the victims, given their tender age,” a fact sheet said'.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

I beg your pardon!!?? So, the Department of Family and Community Services and the police were SO concerned about the welfare of these children they neglected to pursue their reports, to provide them with any type of legal protection or justice and allowed a child abuser to remain free without record in the community, to foster children and to potentially, likely, claim further child victims. Its clear that while charges were never brought in the incidents dating from 1987 the DFCS and the police did indeed have access to these numerous and extensive allegations, (and from what I can gather from this article), the issue with bringing charges was not for lack of evidence but related to some misguided sense of charity on behalf of the DFCS and police to spare the victims of their own intrusive investagative and legal processes.
That this individual was not held accountable and was free to operate within the community with no flags to his history is frightening enough, but that the DFCS allowed him to foster children given the case notes that existed is just like ...WHAT!!??? Well done DCFS and Australian Police!

I agree. At the risk of being ripped to shreds for saying this and I imply no callousness whatsoever, but I think it's a bit selfish to not proceed with charges because of the fear of the damage it would do to the children. The fact is, by the time a trial rolls around, the damage, physical and mental, is already done on those poor kids. But the upside of pursuing it is stopping other kids from being abused. JMO

It's disappointing to hear that the children would have had to be put through more to have him charged.
The medical reports should have been enough for him to be charged automatically, although I understand DNA test wasn't really used back then. It seems absurd that someone could get away with this.

Hi everyone, I' m new here.
Not sure if it's relevant but the proximity of the following incident to Kendall bothers me. I received the information last week from family members who live in the area. Last week on Thursday a child from Wauchope high school
( which is close to Kendall) was approached by a complete stranger and attempts were made to get the child in the car
( unsuccessfully). Parents have warned other parents in the area, and the police were reportedly contacted. I presume the school was contacted but I haven't confirmed. I haven't seen or heard anything in the media though. Did anyone else?
Possibly unrelated but geographically (and travel time) is all close to Kendall.

Man charged with child grooming offences - Wauchope
https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDYxODAuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Wednesday, 13 May 2015 10:33:54 AM

"A man will appear in court today charged with alleged child grooming offences in Wauchope.

About 4pm yesterday (Tuesday 12 May 2015), police were called to investigate reports a man allegedly propositioned a 15-year-old boy in a public toilet block on Cameron Street.

Police arrived and located a man in the toilet block. He was arrested and several items seized.

The 38-year-old man taken to Port Macquarie Police Station and charged with incite act of indecency – child under 16 and peep and pry.

He was refused bail to appear before Port Macquarie Local Court today (Wednesday 13 May 2015)."

Possibly not related, but close to Kendall.

Hi and welcome Uluru.

Do you think the above is the same incident you heard about?

there was two incidences in a matter of days.one was the above thats been quoted and then one where someone tried to lure a school child into car. the second one i heard thru friends.the first incident was reported by msm around here

thought i must have missed something, i have been stuck in thread 4 :happydance:

there has been nothing reported by msm about forensic evidence results from the items they removed from bs business and home has their?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans