Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the mother is bs ex wife are the daughters his own biological children or step children ?
Wouldn't they be his bio children? Did MS have daughters or only sons?

Dan Box ‏@DanBox10 2m2 minutes ago

Hillsley, who is in prison for child abuse and murder, would have had access to the girls around the time Spedding allegedly abused them

So they are trying to blame Hillsley then. I really think that those girls would remember who hurt them, Especially is a very close relative.

Victim Suppression - No Identifying

So is this line of information from the defense the way to get around not naming the victims directly but still naming them indirectly? Are they trying to intimidate the victims by showing their identity?

Sorry to play devil's advocate, but could the assaults have been so bad that they were done late January and reported medically 1st thing in April when the brother in law was back inside. I'm wondering about how traumatised BS ex might have been by the comings and goings of her brother at that time and also wondering if the medical report referrs to how old the injuries looked, was there evidence of healing when they saw the doctor. It's just that the brutality of the attacks seems to fit the brother in laws MO

Sorry to play devil's advocate, but could the assaults have been so bad that they were done late January and reported medically 1st thing in April when the brother in law was back inside. I'm wondering about how traumatised BS ex might have been by the comings and goings of her brother at that time and also wondering if the medical report referrs to how old the injuries looked, was there evidence of healing when they saw the doctor. It's just that the brutality of the attacks seems to fit the brother in laws MO

I don't have the link but i thought the mother took them to hospital within days because they were vomiting so much?

They would have to be very severe injuries to still be there 2 months later I'd imagine.

I have trouble imagining someone holding a grudge over a dispute for 27years, I can see someone holding a grudge if they had abused their daughters.

thanks for offering this as a possibility.......grown sister can't imagine her brother to be a perp

Not only are Mr Spedding and Hillsley related but they were arrested by the same detective 10 years apart.
Convicted murderer and rapist Jeffrey John Hillsley is related to Bill Spedding, it has emerged in court.

Convicted murderer and rapist Jeffrey John Hillsley is related to Bill Spedding, it has emerged in court.

Homicide Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin arrested Mr Spedding on April 23, 2015, more than 10 years after he took Hillsley into custody.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nsw...a-murdering-rapist-court-told-20150617-ghnx8h

Dan Box ‏@DanBox10 5m5 minutes ago

Hillsley was in jail at the time of the sexual abuse Bill Spedding is charged with, the court hears

I think we can all work out what the relationship of BS is to the victims. Can I just ask that we don't mention it here any further please? Those little girls are now grown women with children of their own and they deserve anonymity and respect. They are in for a harrowing time when this all goes to court.

Anything is possible frogwell but bs is the one identified by them

I think we can all work out what the relationship of BS is to the victims. Can I just ask that we don't mention it here any further please? Those little girls are now grown women with children of their own and they deserve anonimity and respect. They are in for a harrowing time when this all goes to court.

agree

Dan Box ‏@DanBox10 5m5 minutes ago

Hillsley was in jail at the time of the sexual abuse Bill Spedding is charged with, the court hears

Ding Ding Ding Ding And there goes BS's defense. Did this lawyer not do his homework?

Bill was also accused of "sharing" the victims - he probably shared with his brother in law

"Police allege Mr Spedding was also involved in a paedophile ring, in which he offered children to fellow abusers."

Grown sister feeling guilt at introducing young daughters to offending uncle? Who called in concerns about his behaviour towards young children in December 86 I wonder?
thanks for offering this as a possibility.......grown sister can't imagine her brother to be a perp

Ding Ding Ding Ding And there goes BS's defense. Did this lawyer not do his home work?

or they are trying to imply that the injuries and the story was faked and they knew how to do it because of Hillsley. I think thats drawing a pretty long bow. And its sick. Very sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle