Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it is just a matter of time. Need the conviction. We don't want this getting off on a technicality. We need to trust our police and judicial system here. Ivan's case is a prime example.

Oops my link is the same story as the daily telegraph printed but from A Perth newspaper.sorry got abit excited i could post a link finally ha

Hi all, this is only my second post so hope I'm doing this right.

There is a story in today's Sunday Mail that police went to North Qld last month after getting a report that WT was seen there.

It turned out not to be WT but the article does state that it is feared that he has been taken by a pedophile ring, so at least it seems that they think he's still alive and that pedophile involvement is their current line of thinking.

I'm sorry but I'm unable to post the link.

I hope I've done this right.

Which I think a few people here ascertained occurred when the street was closed to the public, no? Yes he may have nothing to do with WT (I don't believe it though) but he's been charged with other heinous crimes and for that reason, I have not an ounce of interest in proving his innocence when it comes to William.
Being charged with a crime especially an historical one, is not proof of guilt nor is it an indicator of involvement in William's abduction, I was one who thought he was not involved from the beginning but now it seems likely as to why he is a POI. I am still a fence sitter at this stage as I feel that there is more to all this involving several dysfunctional families.

Anybody who preys on a child is a monster. Hopefully we can find them and keep them locked up.

This would have to be my favourite photo of William. Its so telling of what a happy child he is and how much fun he is having. I especially like the way his face is painted, especially the possible little flag on his cheek? We often had special days like this at playgroup for the kids and they loved learning about their own and others cultures.

WTFacePaint.jpg

Anybody who preys on a child is a monster. Hopefully we can find them and keep them locked up.

This would have to be my favourite photo of William. Its so telling of what a happy child he is and how much fun he is having. I especially like the way his face is painted, especially the possible little flag on his cheek? We often had special days like this at playgroup for the kids and they loved learning about their own and others cultures.

View attachment 75610

Yeah the aboriginal flag. Fingers crossed something is released soon. At least the court date is coming up quickly

Being charged with a crime especially an historical one, is not proof of guilt nor is it an indicator of involvement in William's abduction, I was one who thought he was not involved from the beginning but now it seems likely as to why he is a POI. I am still a fence sitter at this stage as I feel that there is more to all this involving several dysfunctional families.

We'll agree to disagree then. I'm not saying he worked alone and has full knowledge as to where he is now, but I don't believe in huge coincidences that a child molester has nothing to do with the abduction of a child. Also hard given he's been the only person named as a POI, it's easy to over sleuth him.

I am with you on the fence Karo. I am glad that BS is in gaol and will have to answer for his past filthy deeds, but I think he was in the wrong place at the wrong time in this case. The secrecy surrounding his family, both biological and foster, makes me suspicious. Also, I still wonder if he has fallen down a hole or something like that and has been missed during the searches. No matter what has happened I hope his loved ones get closure. It must be unbearable not knowing.

We'll agree to disagree then. I'm not saying he worked alone and has full knowledge as to where he is now, but I don't believe in huge coincidences that a child molester has nothing to do with the abduction of a child. Also hard given he's been the only person named as a POI, it's easy to over sleuth him.

Huge coincidences alright Manny - that a now accused child molester that it has been suggested was to be at the house at about the time William disappeared.
That is now being investigated and the assumption is that he will be charged with further offences across states.

BS has the answers to who, when, why, how and where. imo
After all the search of his home and office was to do with the disappearance of William and there had to be good reason that warrant was granted.

Jubelin will not give up until William's parents have long awaited closure.
"Until we find evidence to suggest he is dead, we will operate on the assumption that he is alive".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...nd-deaths-in-nsw/story-fni0cx12-1227376257105

Oops my link is the same story as the daily telegraph printed but from A Perth newspaper.sorry got abit excited i could post a link finally ha

Thanks apollosong, its better to have it twice i reckon than not at all :happydance:

Definitely doesn't sound like this will end well :( hope I'm wrong..

Definitely doesn't sound like this will end well :( hope I'm wrong..

I agree .... and if William is still alive ... I cant even begin to think about what has been happening to him.

His family omg ....what a nightmare they are living.

I'm new to this thread but have been following it for a while, I live in the UK and a picture has just been shared on Bring little spiderman home Facebook page, it's on the posts to this page not on the main page, not sure how to attach image? any thoughts? Wonder if Police should be notified of this? It's of a white boy on a mans lap on a train, boy is asleep and hard to tell who it's is but could be William? Person who posted picture said boy could be drugged? Very interesting! [modsnip]

A spokeperson for FACS said "As this matter is subject to an ongoing police investigation FACS is unable to comment any further.
That was in late January and the mother was notified of the investigation in early December as well as being contacted by detectives.
But they would not tell her what it was about - if they would not tell her what it was about why would they contact her and inform her of the investigation???
That seems counter productive imo, especially as she had turned her house into a shrine for the lost child, since he/she had been removed in early 2011.
Lot of anxiety knowing that a man your child had or was living with is being investigated by both FACS and detectives.
There seemed to be no real attempt to hide the identity of the 3 boys that were living with BS and MS before, during or after the investigation and subsequent arrest by either FACS, detectives or the Speddings.
I do wonder why the investigation and what was the outcome.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

I'm new to this thread but have been following it for a while, I live in the UK and a picture has just been shared on Bring little spiderman home Facebook page, it's on the posts to this page not on the main page, not sure how to attach image? any thoughts? Wonder if Police should be notified of this? It's of a white boy on a mans lap on a train, boy is asleep and hard to tell who it's is but could be William? Person who posted picture said boy could be drugged? Very interesting! Plus someone has also made a very bold statement about how this will be covered up above this post!

Wow. Was that on the Australian Bring Little Spider-Man home page? If so that page from what I understand is monitored by the NSW police and will no doubt be viewed by them. I'm gonna check FB Now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked page and can't see anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member