Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am new to Websleuths. I just wanted to say thanks for adding me. I don't know little William or his family (bio or foster) from a bar of soap but he has touched my heart deeply, and I pray for his safe return everyday. I just want to see him come home. I am a mum too and I can't imagine the anguish and grief. I have been following this case from the beginning and it just breaks my heart. I haven't posted anywhere but have been sleuthing in the faint hope that someone slips up somewhere and drops a clue to where this gorgeous little boy is. I believe the police are doing their absolute best too. Thanks for having me! PS. I am also interested in the Sharon Edwards case - on a much more personal level. I know Sharon but haven't seen her for 13 years to be honest (lived in Lawrence but moved out of the area 13 years ago. Still have family there). She's a wonderful lady and her disappearance also breaks my heart. So out of character. Wish she'd come home too

Welcome DaisyGirl66. Some of us are also following Sharon's case and I agree, it is heartbreaking. Looking at photos of Sharon published in MSM, she just looks like a lovely lady. Hopefully whoever hurt her will be brought to justice soon.

You can follow Sharon's thread here.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lia-Sharon-Edwards-55-Grafton-NSW-14-Mar-2015

Thanks Makara. Yes I used to play tennis with Sharon. Know her family (inc. JE) well. She is a beautiful person. Wouldn't hurt a flea. Very loved and respected. Have to be careful what I say because I have been following Sharon's thread and there is someone on there who appears to be a family member or relative and might work out who I am. I don't know anything (geez...I wish someone did) but I consider her a friend still even though I haven't seen her for many years. I feel so much for her family and hope she comes home too. Scared for any other outcome...

She protecting a Pedophile! That's why!!

No she's not. She is believing her husband of 30 years who has never been convicted of a crime. She doesn't have the key board to hide behind. The difference between her deciding he is a pedophile and you or I is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No she's not. She is believing her husband of 30 years who has never been convicted of a crime. She doesn't have the key board to hide behind. The difference between her deciding he is a pedophile and you or I is phenomenal.

Found - I see the point you are making.
But respectfully unless MS is known to you and given you are not verified I am assuming she isn't.
You cannot say no she's not with any more certainty than other member can say she is.

But respectfully unless MS is known to you and given you are not verified I am assuming she isn't.
You cannot say no she's not with any more certainty than other member can say she is.

And we all have our two penny's worth to comment on her here because some of us feel that's what she's doing! Protecting a Paedophile! Not trying to cause any arguments here but this thread is not supposed to be a slagging match thread it's about trying to find answers or help others in finding what happened to William!

This is the same for me! I have a 3 year old boy who also loves Spider-Man and this just breaks my heart! There's not a minute goes by each day that I don't think about poor William and what his family must be going through! This is a very sad and evil world we live in I'm afraid!

MS obviously has doubts about her husband because she asked a clairvoyant. Did she ask about the historical case? Unless Colin tells us we may never know.

This is the same for me! I have a 3 year old boy who also loves Spider-Man and this just breaks my heart! There's not a minute goes by each day that I don't think about poor William and what his family must be going through! This is a very sad and evil world we live in I'm afraid!
My 2 year old loves Spiderman too. When he wears his Spidy PJ's he has to get all of his Spiderman Toys out. It's bittersweet because I think of William.. He should be at home with his family in his Spiderman PJ's enjoying his Spiderman Toys!!!!!!!!

Thanks Makara. Yes I used to play tennis with Sharon. Know her family (inc. JE) well. She is a beautiful person. Wouldn't hurt a flea. Very loved and respected. Have to be careful what I say because I have been following Sharon's thread and there is someone on there who appears to be a family member or relative and might work out who I am. I don't know anything (geez...I wish someone did) but I consider her a friend still even though I haven't seen her for many years. I feel so much for her family and hope she comes home too. Scared for any other outcome...
Welcome DaisyGirl!!! :)
Thanks for the link Makara! I just started reading over Sharon's thread, heartbreaking!!!!

MS obviously has doubts about her husband because she asked a clairvoyant. Did she ask about the historical case? Unless Colin tells us we may never know.

I have screen shots of the two of them walking while the tv reporters ask them questions.

BS was asked "Have you ever had any interaction with the family?" and "Have you ever seen the little boy?". In both cases, MS looked at him as if she wanted to know the answers as well. In one case, she actually stopped walking, as if she was prompting his response.

She has her doubts, I think.

I was thinking about the Spiderman doll. Imagine Spedding is innocent and he
remembers he has the doll in his van. It would be horrifying. He would get rid of it
so fast....then again (I believe he is guilty) if he is guilty, why on earth wouldn't you
get rid of it....either way is he stupid...?

Here's my take on it:

1. There are many coincidences. Most which can be explained away, but when you put them altogether there are too many coincidences. IYKWIM.

2. Jubelin is not stupid.

its kind of creepy to think the person/s who know what happened to william are probably reading all the forums and fb pages!

Agreed bearbear, that thought had crossed my mind a few times, unless that person is currently sitting in a cell lol

I was thinking the same - don't think they have access to the web in jail??? But we still don't know who else involved yet. I wonder what will happen on the 15 th with hearing?

its kind of creepy to think the person/s who know what happened to william are probably reading all the forums and fb pages!

I know there's people on find WT FB groups who are friends with the bio family, who leap to their defense whenever they can.

Exactly. No one knows her or what's going on in her head. And considering most people think it's only acceptable to accuse someone of committing a crime with due cause. I think there is nothing to prove she is some horrid woman protecting a pedophile. There is not a convicted crime here.

I know there's people on find WT FB groups who are friends with the bio family, who leap to their defense whenever they can.

But why is that bad? That's what I have noticed if people actually linked to the case comment people get fired up. Are they not the people with more knowledge then anyone else?

Exactly. No one knows her or what's going on in her head. And considering most people think it's only acceptable to accuse someone of committing a crime with due cause. I think there is nothing to prove she is some horrid woman protecting a pedophile. There is not a convicted crime here.

Found I agree we have no idea of what is going on in MS head.
But even before we the public knew about the historical sexual abuse charges.

According to Colin, MS has said she was having coffee with her husband in a cafe and that may well not be the case.

I mean a little 3 year old boy is missing and your husband was supposed to be at the very house from which he disappeared at about the same time.

Would you attempt to provide an alibi? Particularly if you were aware that he had been suspected of the child abuse in the past.

I think it is more the information that has been given to the media by friends, family and BS himself that have raised any suspicion of her protecting him in me. That was before the historical charges were even known to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95