DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Please remember two things:

*It's against our terms of service to call anyone names

*It's against terms of service to ask others to PM you with information.

Thanks,
Tricia

Thanks, I can't access the article but how could he have been living with him if he only got parole in December 86?
The article says that Spedding's lawyer said he was living with his then brother-in-law, Jeffrey John Hillsley, a few months before the alleged assaults took place in 1987.
And says Hillsey was a known sex offender.

"Ms Sharma argued Spedding was 'facing full time custody in the latter half of his life' and the risk he would break bail conditions was to great."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ile-questioned-disappearance-toddler-William-

Oh wow, OK I was pondering aloud earlier and now the prosecution has said it.

I reckon we will find that Spedding and Hillsley abused children together.

I wonder if Spedding put his foot in it when police questioned him about the historical assaults. Perhaps he thought, "I'll blame it on Hillsley", but in doing so created a massive red flag... and then LE dug further into Hillsley and Spedding's connection.

BBM. I agree with you, Angeline...especially because it was reported that Spedding had passed the girls on to at least one other person. I know the girls were young, but I feel they would remember the person (people) who abused them....especially the six year old!

Also in The Australian article above, the judge points out that the allegations of abuse with another adult present are unsubstantiated allegations.

Thanks, I can't access the article but how could he have been living with him if he only got parole in December 86?

Person of Interest in William Tyrrell disappearance. Who himself was accused of abusing two young girls was living with a convicted child abuser shortly before.

Spedding's lawyer said he was living with his then brother-in-law, Jeffrey John Hillsley, a few months before the alleged assaults took place in 1987.

Yes - December 1986 and returned to prison in January 1987.
If the alleged assaults were in say March, April (as has been said in some msn) a few months before would be January.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ith-child-abuser/story-e6frg6nf-1227402941324

I was just thinking if BS was indeed living with his ex - brother in law before he was sent back to prison in January 1987.
Then BS may have needed to stay at friends in a caravan until he found more permanent accommodation.
Did Colin say that the Speddings married in 1987?
imo

I think some people on here and FB are failing to grasp, IF these two poor woman where coached when they were kids, Been grown women now they would clearly remember it was JH that did it and not BS.

What have they got to gain by going through all this to send an innocent man to jail.

I think we've got to respect the victims here, also don't forget the Victoria cases that BS is been linked to, What's he going to say they were the evil Brother-in-laws fault as well.

I disagree. At the ages they were, they may only remember something happening. If for whatever reason, the mother named BS, then the girls grew up believing it was BS. They certainly won't remember the date it happened, unless that was also reinforced by an adult.

Only one of the girls was medically examined. The doctor found she'd been penetrated. Maybe someone with medical knowledge can verify this, but I believe a doctor can tell if someone has been penetrated because they are no longer a virgin. They can also judge if it has happened more than once and if it was recent. I believe their can be similar reports whether the abuse was anal or vaginal.

We do know that the bio-mother of the Spedding's foster children brought those historical charges to the attention of the police. How did she know about it? There must have been talk in the family all those years.

In no way am I defending BS, but it seems like a lot of malicious gossip that is not bringing us any closer to finding WT. If anything, it's a huge distraction.

:gaah:

Another big day tomorrow. Wondering if bs and jh worked together.

Sorry got nothing else, had to comment so I could find thread tomorrow 😀

Ditto, hoping for some answers today.

I think some people on here and FB are failing to grasp, IF these two poor woman where coached when they were kids, Been grown women now they would clearly remember it was JH that did it and not BS.

What have they got to gain by going through all this to send an innocent man to jail.

I think we've got to respect the victims here, also don't forget the Victoria cases that BS is been linked to, What's he going to say they were the evil Brother-in-laws fault as well.

I'm glad loveamystery also pointed this out, but our memories aren't always this straightforward. Anything we are told or learn after an event can be incorporated into an event. This is well documented and I remember reading a lot about it back when I studied psychology. It's one of the reason eyewitness stuff is sob unreliable. Especially at such a young age, our memories are not that reliable and are easily influenced by external factors.
If these kids grew up being told that bill did it (whether by the Hillsey or by their mum) and then they reinforced it to each other, they could legitimately believe it was bill.

It's a yucky area to think about because I don't like to doubt a victim. I just think it's worth considering given the age of the girls.

I'm really on the fence about it all. This has been just enough to let a bit of doubt creep in for me... Which I guess is what the defence wanted!
I hope we hear more today.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804
2 points in this article stood out to me. I think he contacted the alleged victim for the character reference because the three kids had been taken out of his custody and he approached her to say he didn't do what he was accused of. She called the police after that which I think might have been the beginning of her involvement in the historical investigation. The other point was that one of the children was examined in May 87 at Westmead hospital. That is nearly a month after the time frame given for the attack.

I suspect the injuries needed further ongoing treatment or operations.
Her injuries sound horrific.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-related-child-rapist-murderer.html

My daily question for the third day in a row lol. What time is the hearing today? All I can find online is the bail hearing for the 17th, its still the 17th here so not sure if it is just throwing back previous info. Gaaaaa

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My daily question for the third day in a row lol. What time is the hearing today? All I can find online is the bail hearing for the 17th, its still the 17th here so not sure if it is just throwing back previous info. Gaaaaa

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

930 am Aus time

Got it. So accused lives with extended family.
Person of Interest in William Tyrrell disappearance. Who himself was accused of abusing two young girls was living with a convicted child abuser shortly before.

Spedding's lawyer said he was living with his then brother-in-law, Jeffrey John Hillsley, a few months before the alleged assaults took place in 1987.

Yes - December 1986 and returned to prison in January 1987.
If the alleged assaults were in say March, April (as has been said in some msn) a few months before would be January.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ith-child-abuser/story-e6frg6nf-1227402941324

i hope we hear something today which brings us closer to finding william!
its a concern bs and his extended family had/have access to so many children,
how many generations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members