Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot image why anyone guilty or innocent would ask someone for a declaration that they had not sexually abused them when they were a young child.

If you were innocent well you would know that and not feel the need to have it in a declaration.
If you were guilty then it does seem in my opinion to be blarneying.

bbm --- totally agree

totally traumatized and unable to remember....doesn't mean it didn't happen MOO

Get a box of tissues ready:

William Tyrrell’s parents’ heartbreaking letter for their missing birthday boy

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ing-birthday-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227407246246

They love that kid so much.

P.S. A possibly deliberate mention of William's love of action figures in the first sentence of their letter.

That letter is so distressing to read. Poor little fellow :( and so sad for his family :(

It reads as a direct appeal to those who 'know something' IMO.

That's my guess. Plus less minors to come into contact with. I could just see the moms faces and pulling their kids the other direction when they see him.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

He wasn't carrying anything out so I can't understand why he felt it so necessary to go into that shop....I hope the cops quiz that shopkeeper, did he need to tell him something?....I'd just want to get home.

I cannot image why anyone guilty or innocent would ask someone for a declaration that they had not sexually abused them when they were a young child.

If you were innocent well you would know that and not feel the need to have it in a declaration.
If you were guilty then it does seem in my opinion to be blarneying.

Depends.
Imagine if I knew that one person thought I had stolen their car, and another knew I hadn't.
Imagine if police are questioning me about an unrelated robbery at a local store.
Imagine if person 1 tells me 'ah, you've struck again, now person b and I are going to tell the police you stole our car'
I would probably approach person b. 'Hey, we've talked about this before, I know that you know I didn't do it. I feel confident I have your support. Can you please give me a declaration that I never did this, because I know it's about to come up again'

I think it's human nature to try to garner support from thepeiple you think will back you. But it seems he got it wrong.

In a sense it is more reason to think he's innocent.. Like he went there thinking 'I know I've done nothing wrong, back me up'.

Get a box of tissues ready:

William Tyrrell’s parents’ heartbreaking letter for their missing birthday boy

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ing-birthday-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227407246246

They love that kid so much.

P.S. A possibly deliberate mention of William's love of action figures in the first sentence of their letter.

Poor William. ��
Again, sounds like it's directed to the culprits in this.
It makes me think that they think he's still
Alive. They're almost telling his captors what to do on the day.

He wasn't carrying anything out so I can't understand why he felt it so necessary to go into that shop....I hope the cops quiz that shopkeeper, did he need to tell him something?....I'd just want to get home.

Could be completely wrong but he has always struck me as a person who likes to push the envelope. Driving past search site, van in the street while bush search was on, driving around with a spiderman toy, then going to the shops as soon as he's let out of the clink? Doesn't imply he's guilty or innocent but it might imply he's a bit of a douche

I find it very interesting & strategic that the ff release a birthday letter 5 days before Williams birthday. One day after the only poi is released on bail.
I think jubelin knows what he's doing. My wish is william is home with his ff that love him dearly for his birthday. I also think something big is going to happen soon just my opinion.

It depends, was he alone? did he have something in his pocket? was he paying an account? getting cash from an ATM? or EFTPOS?

I agree TGY..He is enjoying this, he is showing off...as for that old fool Colin he should hang his head in shame.
<modsnip>

Could be completely wrong but he has always struck me as a person who likes to push the envelope. Driving past search site, van in the street while bush search was on, driving around with a spiderman toy, then going to the shops as soon as he's let out of the clink? Doesn't imply he's guilty or innocent but it might imply he's a bit of a douche

agree, and hes probably very aware of the public interest and read up all about himself so knows whatever he does now will be talked about, probably thinks hes very clever and untouchable.

Yes Manny.....he is so into all of this....and a douche is an apt description....the police would be very pleased he is a douche.....

Maybe he was buying some milk so he could have a coffee when he got home.

Is he allowed to stay at Colin's? I thought his bail conditions indicated that he was to reside at his Bonny Hills house?

Someone mentioned earlier re who took down bs fb page. It was noticed that one of bs videos had 4000 hits so someone I know called Laurieton police. They then shut it down due to his grandchildrens videos being clearly seen. This was after he was in custody.

Right now bs is residing two streets away from me in a street with multiple young children and families. I am sick to my stomache. I noticed on the news last night the bonny hills address had all their windows boarded up, wondering if locals have been paying it an "unfriendly" visit

Someone mentioned earlier re who took down bs fb page. It was noticed that one of bs videos had 4000 hits so someone I know called Laurieton police. They then shut it down due to his grandchildrens videos being clearly seen. This was after he was in custody.

Right now bs is residing two streets away from me in a street with multiple young children and families. I am sick to my stomache. I noticed on the news last night the bonny hills address had all their windows boarded up, wondering if locals have been paying it an "unfriendly" visit

------------------------------------

Surely if he's that close to children it HAS to be in violation of his bail? or is no-one checking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState