Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not literally jumping up and down pointing, but... considering they raided his home and business premises, then visited his home several more times before they finally they arrested him for the historical offences (arrested by the detectives investigating William's case)... I would say metaphorically that is jumping up and down pointing at him.

Edit: Not to mention Jubelin's story to The Australian which was as subtle as a sledgehammer as to who he was referring to (Google the story "How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?")

BS is the only public line of enquiry so that's the only one we see. There may be several other people who have been questioned multiple times and had their properties searched. You can bet that every known paedophile in the area has been questioned over and over again. Yet we haven't seen any of that.

Yes for sure spread the word to keep he case alive. But try and find out what the man bought at the corner shop? Maybe he bought Stamps to post an anonymous letter.... Maybe a motel key was collected... Come on. The man stopped at the corner shop. That's all.
Reading Bruce Julie-Anne Turner this store is the only one in bonny hills and has a service station, take away, bottle shop, lotto, everyone uses it including me, so does that mean I need investing too? article today reminded me of just how active they were in not letting their son be forgotten and ensured it remained in the media and hopefully lead to information and/or tip off.
Due to bureaucracy William's parents are prevented from doing the same.
If the media want to take a photo of the one declared person of interest stopping at the shop, and it is keeping William's case active and people are still discussing and remembering this beautiful, cheeky little 3 year old boy. Then in my opinion it is not ridiculous. I say kudo's to the media and anyone discussing it.

I don't think it's what he bought or didn't buy that got people curious, it's the fact that he was out and about so quickly after being released and yes that is based on our personal opinion because we wouldn't do the same thing if we were in his shoes, but everything is opinion, that's human.

BS is the only public line of enquiry so that's the only one we see. There may be several other people who have been questioned multiple times and had their properties searched. You can bet that every known paedophile in the area has been questioned over and over again. Yet we haven't seen any of that.

Ksks
I certainly hope that every known paedophile or any person for that matter that was in the zone at the critical time has been questioned and questioned again and again.
If things did not add up then I hope that if anyone had an ify alibi then as far as possible that was checked against CCTV, ATM, phone pings or whatever other means is available.
In my opinion we will learn of other persons of interest, if there are indeed any ... in due course.

So this armchair detective got out of the armchair today and went on a drive-by!!!! My hubby and I were going to Laurieton for lunch and I made him take a detour and we drove past BS house!! Hahha I am obsessed!!! No-one in the yard but the windows were open so someone was home!!! Was a bit disappointed, no media, no BS, no MS and no Colin!!! My hubby just laughed at me...

Someone said previously that the windows were boarded up, maybe BS & MS lease expired and they have moved, may have just been airing the place for new tenants.

Did you happen to see vehicles or a boat or any evidence of anyone living there?

Be interesting to know :)

Obviously not literally jumping up and down pointing, but... considering they raided his home and business premises, then visited his home several more times before they finally they arrested him for the historical offences (arrested by the detectives investigating William's case)... I would say metaphorically that is jumping up and down pointing at him.

Edit: Not to mention Jubelin's story to The Australian which was as subtle as a sledgehammer as to who he was referring to (Google the story "How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?")

Can You pleaSe post the Australian article ?? I can't access it.

How did he know that there wasn't going to be any children in there?

Maybe there was so he had to turn around and walk out.

Sorry if this has idea been posted already, Just catching up here since it is morning and had the thought :)

Why so much intolerance for people discussing every small aspect of this man ?
That's how this forum has worked quite happily for the past few years. Please don't
Criticise us and try to make us feel foolish.

That's how this forum has worked quite happily for the past few years. Please don't
Well said. It's really ramped up lately.

:seeya: great to see you olli.

Well said. It's really ramped up lately.

Ultimately we are all on 'Team William'.

Someone said previously that the windows were boarded up, maybe BS & MS lease expired and they have moved, may have just been airing the place for new tenants.

Did you happen to see vehicles or a boat or any evidence of anyone living there?

I personally haven't seen any pic's or footage of boarded up window's.

But in the Daily Mail UK article there is a video clip of 9news. Where media actually felt the right to just stroll into someone's backyard to get their story.

It was noted BS reported to LE, brought a paper at the local shop and retreated back to Lakewood.

But what media didn't say is the exact time, rather quoted "a short time later he was seen at the general store"

Also in the video it shows the maroon car driving into a garage, which in fact is BS'S own home in Bonny Hills.

So what's not to say media has put their own spin on the story to catch all those reader's that believe in absolutely everything they write is the truth.

When in fact it could of simply been, CY taking BS to LE to report at 8.15, retreated back to Lakewood and later headed to their own home in Bonny Hills and stopping on the way to buy a paper...who's not to say MS wasn't walking right beside him with the paper in her hand.

Same old story media turning absolutely nothing into a circus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-related-child-rapist-murderer.html

I can't believe that he has the neck to just wander out to the shops. If this happened in Britain he would be hounded out. I know that someone is presumed innocent until proved guilty, however his business would be shunned and he wouldn't be given the time of day here. It takes someone with a lot of nerve to just enter a shop the day after he's been released. Most people would hide away knowing that their every move will be scrutinised by the press.

BS is the only person of interest named by the police, and I trust NSW police and what they are and aren't letting out to the public. This case is being ran so that the only information out there is what the police want the public to know. I still think BS must be high up on the police's radar or they would say otherwise. This paedo ring could include BS.

His alibis obviously don't check out, if they did the police would have cleared him from their investigations months ago. Plus who goes to a child they abused and asks for a character reference? Someone with a lot of nerve again. There's something about BS that gets my hinky meter going every time I see him

It didn't look vacant, there was a sky blue ford falcon in the driveway and about 5 things on the clothesline, I didn't see any boarding up of the windows!

You are assuming he is guilty, so thankfully we have that little thing called trial, where it will be determined if he is guilty of anything, in the meantime, a Judge has given him bail based on the evidence presented to him, so now BS has the right to live unhindered except for his bail conditions.
He is a POI, not a suspect in William's case, he also may not be guilty of the charges levelled at him so why wouldn't you talk to the person who is said to be involved, especially if he isn't guilty? The victim has no memory of this apparently violent assault either.
We have laws to protect people from public houndings.
I can't believe that he has the neck to just wander out to the shops. If this happened in Britain he would be hounded out. I know that someone is presumed innocent until proved guilty, however his business would be shunned and he wouldn't be given the time of day here. It takes someone with a lot of nerve to just enter a shop the day after he's been released. Most people would hide away knowing that their every move will be scrutinised by the press.

BS is the only person of interest named by the police, and I trust NSW police and what they are and aren't letting out to the public. This case is being ran so that the only information out there is what the police want the public to know. I still think BS must be high up on the police's radar or they would say otherwise. This paedo ring could include BS.

His alibis obviously don't check out, if they did the police would have cleared him from their investigations months ago. Plus who goes to a child they abused and asks for a character reference? Someone with a lot of nerve again. There's something about BS that gets my hinky meter going every time I see him

You are assuming he is guilty, so thankfully we have that little thing called trial, where it will be determined if he is guilty of anything, in the meantime, a Judge has given him bail based on the evidence presented to him, so now BS has the right to live unhindered except for his bail conditions.
He is a POI, not a suspect in William's case, he also may not be guilty of the charges levelled at him so why wouldn't you talk to the person who is said to be involved, especially if he isn't guilty? The victim has no memory of this apparently violent assault either.
We have laws to protect people from public houndings.

Well thankfully websleuths has this little thing called TOS and hence BS can be sleuthed till the cows come home.

Sleuthing him is quite different to hounding him, imo.

This is a very difficult time for the friends/family of all of wt's families, the victims of alleged abuse and bs . If you are one of these people and are members on here maybe remember this is a public forum where going by the tos people are allowed to speak their mind and put forth comments.

I have loved coming on here and reading posts, thinking about what people have come up with but there's a defiant shift at the moment.

We aren't just discussing "jo blog" getting out on bail for alleged shoplifting.

I am not connected in any way to any of the families involved in this heartbreaking situation, merely a member of this forum and a resident of Australia, not trying to stop anyone from sharing their thoughts or opinions, just having my opinion like everyone else.
We still need to follow the laws regarding harassment of people involved, whether we like it or not and I really can't see any connection to WT in any of this recent discussion, unless we are told more, I am left wondering about what other persons of interest there are and also, in the case of Daniel Morecombe, none of the POI's were identified until an arrest was made, to my recollection, so I am supposing the same is happening here but I do believe the police have more going on than BS.

This is a very difficult time for the friends/family of all of wt's families, the victims of alleged abuse and bs . If you are one of these people and are members on here maybe remember this is a public forum where going by the tos people are allowed to speak their mind and put forth comments.

I have loved coming on here and reading posts, thinking about what people have come up with but there's a defiant shift at the moment.

We aren't just discussing "jo blog" getting out on bail for alleged shoplifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck