Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know, and a high proportion of paedophile reports in general all seem to feature caravans!

I agree. While there are certainly many, many exceptions to the rule, a large proportion are living under lower socioeconomic conditions due to their inability to blend in with - and function in - normal society. When this occurs, they are also more likely to offend due to a breakdown in societal norms. That's why some researchers believe that shunning them and treating them like lepers is completely counterintuitive, and this is true.
I shouldn't really say this due to my professional position, but I personally don't give a damn about the research - I want them all as far away from my kids (and everyone else's) as humanly possible!
All IMO.

This would require both of the bio parents agreeing to this surely?
According to the aunt of the bio mother, she hopes they are all re-united soon. Which would imply that the bio Mum has not agreed on adoption?

Spiritual Dreaming has answered this beautifully already..

But if it's at the point where reintegration back into the family hasn't worked, the children can be adopted regardless, with my brother I believe if he did not contest the adoption he could still have parental visitation but not say in the care or upbringing of the children. Where as in foster care he could stipulate somethings relating to the care of the children.

Even with permanent adoption contact with the biological family is allowed as a visitation as such, NSW do a open adoption where the bio family still is allowed contact, hence why I am still plugging away at gaining access to my nephews :)

Obviously I'm not sure or have no knowledge on WT's bio family so the above is relating to my personal dealings with NSW FACS

(I think you have me mixed up with someone else.)
I suspected the remarks were made about the woman's previous behaviour and history, not her mental state, as we don't really know what she has done or said in her statements to make the Judge think that or say it.

Yes I agree Karen. I offered two scenario's in my post. One, the judge was suggesting that the witness suffered from psychological problems and I questioned his expertise in saying that. Secondly that he was just a nasty piece of work for the name calling of the witness. The MSM report about this is all a bit ambiguous really. My understanding of it all is that the judge was being a prick!

Is it likely these allegations mentioned here are about the children being fostered by BS and Ms?
Paraphrasing

In the case against BS it was previously found by a judge that the witness to have "propensity to make allegations against men of misconduct of various kinds.

Accusations that BS and another woman sexually abused children - these charges are unrelated to the charges he now faces. The judge said he was "reasonably satisfied" abuse did not take place.
The charges BS currently faces have been separately alleged by the witness. The judge said the witness was bizarre compulsive and obsessive.

police facts also tendered in court BS is alleged to have abused 2 sisters in 1987. Medical evidence is said to support these charges as well as the testimony of the girls allegedly involved.

Is it likely these allegations mentioned here are about the children being fostered by BS and Ms?

You could be right. That makes more sense to me. There has been a lot of confusion from the MSM reporting of court documents, which judge is what in what particular case, the witness involved in which particular case etc. I've finally got my head around it all but it's given me a headache in the process. LOL.

(I think you have me mixed up with someone else.)
I suspected the remarks were made about the woman's previous behaviour and history, not her mental state, as we don't really know what she has done or said in her statements to make the Judge think that or say it.

BBM: Sorry about that. I don't know why I called you Karen. I always think of you as a male. :blush: In view of your suggestion that the allegations could be about the children that were living with BS and MS, I can understand why the judge may have come to his conclusion about that particular witness. Either way, I still don't agree with his derogatory name calling of the witness.

This explains a few things about the 1987 events and possibly why they were not followed through:

"According to a former coordinator of the Victorian
Community Policing Squad, Inspector Bob Lovell, 'there were only about a dozen
successful prosecutions as a result of 177 reports of sexual assault against children aged
fourteen years and under in 1986-87' (The Age, 6 November 1987)"

This is from a paper I found on studies in Victoria: http://www.aic.gov.au/media_library/publications/proceedings/08/brereten.pdf

I think a witness has to be credible.
If the witness has made many other false (or unproven) complaints or suffers from some form of extreme behaviour bordering on mental illness, then that would reduce that persons value as a witness IMO.

I think a witness has to be credible.
If the witness has made many other false (or unproven) complaints or suffers from some form of extreme behaviour bordering on mental illness, then that would reduce that persons value as a witness IMO.

yes but it is also a tactic to try to discredit a witness...

It's not that person. 1. Why would she be a key witness in the current matter and 2. Someone from within the BS loop has confirmed that it's the person who we all originally thought....but I can't back it up cause of TOS

Has this guy got ESP?

There are big things about to happen at Speddo's according to Mr Stewart.

"Watch this space," he said. :silly:

:worms:

http://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/story/1222981/speddos-new-owner-to-make-town-first-choice/

If she made allegations that involved children in his care i think it could well have been used to stop his release on bail.
It's not that person. 1. Why would she be a key witness in the current matter and 2. Someone from within the BS loop has confirmed that it's the person who we all originally thought....but I can't back it up cause of TOS

so many coincidences and people and places, and pawn/ appliance hire and repair shops, like jubelin says, "joining the dots".

If it's the same guy well I hope LE are on to it....once again too many coincidences unfortunately

Detectives started investigating the businessman's history and have recently obtained a number of witness statements alleging that he sexually abused two girls, aged three and six, in 1987.

Police will allege the victims were assaulted in a caravan alongside a Campbelltown property owned by one of Mr Spedding's friends.

Detectives :)loveyou:THE HEROS)who arrested Mr Spedding leave Port Macquarie court on Thursday.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics