Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what age of the man who was seen to be "asking for directions" in Kendall the day William disappeared?

Does anyone know what age of the man who was seen to be "asking for directions" in Kendall the day William disappeared?

The only information released about that man is that he was well dressed and well spoken. No further description of him has been released.

Gus Bruno ‏@gusbru07 6m6 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Police seeking a man in his 60s spotted walking with a large black suitcase before child's skeleton found.

Plot thickens ... IF this is william, at least there'll be no hiding of POI's, suspects etc. Someone will be held accountable

I just feel so sick and sad right now. I need to catch up on a few pages but do we know if BS has SA ties? Sorry if it's been asked already (in which case ignore), shall catch up tonight.

Police say the poi is of a clean cut appearance

BS is virtually hairless, always dresses relatively smartly?

I just feel so sick and sad right now. I need to catch up on a few pages but do we know if BS has SA ties? Sorry if it's been asked already (in which case ignore), shall catch up tonight.

It has never been mentioned AFAIK.

On the other thread they said MSM is reporting WT has been ruled out as this victim.

So he did engage in conversation or at least did speak ?

The only information released about that man is that he was well dressed and well spoken. No further description of him has been released.

So he did engage in conversation or at least did speak ?

I don't know if he engaged in conversation Tootsie but he did speak when he asked directions to Batar Creek Road. At least that's what has been reported in MSM. If you Google it, you'll get many hits. Too many for me to post here. I've searched through them all and there is no full description of this guy other than he was well dressed and well spoken. Some MSM reports initially stated that he asked for directions to Benaroon Drive but it was later explained that it was actually Batar Creek Road.

Can I just ask though as it was suggested but not confirmed that msm has stated this child is not william? Hope that's not breaching TOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For posting here and not the Sa bones found thread, I thought I was posting there and thought that the man with the suitcase had spoken :)

Can I just ask though as it was suggested but not confirmed that msm has stated this child is not william? Hope that's not breaching TOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you're not breaching TOS Found. This is quite complicated at the moment because there is the thought that this poor little child could be William but nothing has been officially confirmed or denied by police at this stage. If we keep our posts regarding the skeletal remains found on the appropriate thread and posts about William here, it will hopefully alleviate a lot of confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB