Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rock spiders are every where, in every suburb and every town. They are your next door neighbours and they own the business that you shop at. They are in your family and that of your friend. They are everywhere.

The rock spiders are every where, in every suburb and every town. They are your next door neighbours and they own the business that you shop at. They are in your family and that of your friend. They are everywhere.
They should not be tolerated, excused or allowed to live any longer.

It seems that way. I'm disgusted that pedophiles were part of something innocent like this. It makes you feel like every second person out there is a pedophile!

I'm interested to know how many grandparents are in that region raising their grandkids. It's only a small area, I wouldn't have thought there would be many?

I'm also really curious as to whether more POIs will be named in this case. I sure hope the police are closing in.

I noticed a patch quilt rug in the news footage about GAPA. Are old people all into quilting? I cant say its common in the older generation I know.
Coincidence 99% more than likely.
I feel sorry for those that do so much good. As they said they (GAPA) are all distraught.
It seems that way. I'm disgusted that pedophiles were part of something innocent like this. It makes you feel like every second person out there is a pedophile!

I'm interested to know how many grandparents are in that region raising their grandkids. It's only a small area, I wouldn't have thought there would be many?

I'm also really curious as to whether more POIs will be named in this case. I sure hope the police are closing in.

I must admit, I do feel sorry for the grandparents and kids who are members of GAPA and have no connection to this latest revelation whatsoever. The majority would be good people battling to give their grandchildren the love and care they deserve. All in all GAPA sounds like a great idea. It's just a shame that there are monsters out there who gravitate to groups like this where there are children at their disposal to hurt in any way they see fit. :furious:

Only lurking here, but just wanted to say that what I find so worrying is that we are referring to men of what age? Retired, in their 60's or more?
They don't just become peadophiles suddenly imo. How long have they been abusing children throughout their lives until they are finally reported and caught?
What I'm trying to say (not very well) is that I very much doubt assaults by these people are one-offs.
Frightening that they have probably been doing it for years without anyone noticing or finding out.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...andparent-support-groups-20150905-gjfrug.html

The investigation into Mr Spedding's background led police to believe he knew people within the Port Macquarie-based group, Grandparents as Parents Again.
However GAPA's chaplain Alan Battishall said Mr Spedding had nothing to do with them.
"We didn't even know who he was until it all blew up," he said.
Recently Added to article

Police also turned their attention to another local support group, believed to be the Grandparent and Kinship Care Association.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Only lurking here, but just wanted to say that what I find so worrying is that we are referring to men of what age? Retired, in their 60's or more?
They don't just become peadophiles suddenly imo. How long have they been abusing children throughout their lives until they are finally reported and caught?
What I'm trying to say (not very well) is that I very much doubt assaults by these people are one-offs.
Frightening that they have probably been doing it for years without anyone noticing or finding out.
It is very disturbing. And are there others within the group that have not been caught yet? It seems most if the arrests in the past few months all seem to be in the 60's age range.

I wonder besides Anthony Jones, how many others know BS?

I had a look at some of the data after the comments "Pedophiles are everywhere"
Maybe Im mistaken but Im sure it said 45 to 145 victims. Or assaults, either way
that is one busy person. I guess thats why they call them sexual predators.

Frightening that they have probably been doing it for years.

Deleted

Was posting a link but realized its a paywall site. Grrrrrr

It's revolting
These freaks and their penis
It's the most important thing in the world
to them
They need to be castrated

Taskforce Roseann received a photo taken by a member of the public.
The photo was sharp and the child was with a man. The mans resemblance was chillingly like someone the police were investigating.
It was June - liasing with their Queensland counterparts - they were ready to go.
At the last minute hope was obliterated by the ground reached investigators and multiple sources. It was not William.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

Wondering if all of this new info was purposely put into media by police or was it leaked. Are they close to something? I really hope so!

I think the police have a tight grip on this case, and the media only get the information that the police want them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member