Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about the house photos they just don't look like the sort you would put up to show your house at its best, pot plants on the floor, would like to have seen bedroom, just puzzling that so little effort went into the pics.

That house was not for sale the day WT went missing. Would someone please steer me to the thread about real estate for 35 and 48 Benaroon drive. Searching furiously but can't find it, or please confirm if they irrefutably know if 48 was on the market, even under contract the day WT went missing, as that information is not accessible now and very pertinent to these 2 vehicles. IMO

Check out http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports/property_profile/4098058/35_Benaroon_Drive_KENDALL_NSW_2439/

It shows that 48 was sold at the end of October 2014. It also shows history for 35.

The thing about the house photos they just don't look like the sort you would put up to show your house at its best, pot plants on the floor, would like to have seen bedroom, just puzzling that so little effort went into the pics.

Sounds as if whoever was selling the house was in a real hurry to sell it and had to leave in a hurry?, and that could of been for a variety of reasons.

Check out http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports/property_profile/4098058/35_Benaroon_Drive_KENDALL_NSW_2439/

It shows that 48 was sold at the end of October 2014. It also shows history for 35.

Yes, I want to know if 48 was listed at the time of WT's disappearance as I want to know if people were driving past and looking at 48 if they were interested in buying it. If I was interested in buying 48 Benaroon drive, I might be driving up that road and pull over as soon as I recognise the property on the opposite side of the road. I might have a friend or relative in another car checking out a whole bunch of properties with me on that day and we may be regularly talking to each other through our windows as we move on to different properties, getting out of our cars, leaving our windows down as we take a closer look at different houses, feeling our vehicles are secure cause we're in the country on a Friday morning. We might even be a childless couple, looking for a new home. Opportunity may present itself. Dunno, a scenario.

Sounds as if whoever was selling the house was in a real hurry to sell it and had to leave in a hurry?, and that could of been for a variety of reasons.

Even if they were in a hurry, 35 didn't sell till June 2015.

I can't remember what everyone said about the description but what does this mean?

"We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out
their own investigations."

Could be to do with the land title and potential buyers would have to check that out for legal reasons to do with the purchase to make it all legit?

Even if they were in a hurry, 35 didn't sell till June 2015.

I was thinking if they had to leave in a hurry and had to get it up for sale with the Realtor before they went wherever they went? I'm sure the police would of got the information about who the previous occupants were if they needed to get that info.?

Yes, I want to know if 48 was listed at the time of WT's disappearance as I want to know if people were driving past and looking at 48 if they were interested in buying it. If I wanted to look at 48, I could probably pull up where those two cars were and get out and walk to the corner to look at it.

Understood.
This link as a list date for 35 as the 30th October, but nothing at all for 48. Will keep digging!
http://www.allhomes.com.au/ah/nsw/p...rive-kendall-nsw-2439/1933994212/sale-history

Did LE have any interest in searching that particular house/ property? Can't recall reading anything about it in msm.

Did LE have any interest in searching that particular house/ property? Can't recall reading anything about it in msm.

MSM have reported that all houses in Benaroon Drive were searched a few times.

That house was not for sale the day WT went missing. Would someone please steer me to the thread about real estate for 35 and 48 Benaroon drive. Searching furiously but can't find it, or please confirm if they irrefutably know if 48 was on the market, even under contract the day WT went missing, as that information is not accessible now and very pertinent to these 2 vehicles. IMO

this link has some chat about no 35 cant remember what threads no 48 chat was in. :thinking:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-270246-p-4.html

Ah, I don't know why I was thinking it was for sale at the time, must have been something I've misinterpreted here, apologies, my mistake.

Those cars parked there most probably had nothing to do with that house.

There are cars park outside my house sometimes but they're not visiting me and nothing to do with me.

I personally don't find the inside strange, we all have different tastes and ideas of where to put things.

ETA: if I'd have read all the post earlier on, from way back it states the house went up for sale shortly AFTER William went missing. NOT during. Thanks

It would have been searched, I'm sure we heard in the beginning that one house was empty as its owner was in a home or similar, I guess it could have been this house, the TV looked like an old persons.

Don't even exist? I can't imagine what covert operation you could be meaning.
Why would the police say they were there when they weren't? Sorry that I'm just not understanding your theory.
Maybe I've watched too many movies. What I was attempting to say was that LE have a thought out plan for what and when they release information. I don't believe the cars are misinformation, but if they were onto someone and didn't want to spook them, a diversion may work.....that is, if the culprit/s are getting nervous about the LE noose tightening and panic and do something horrible to hide the evidence, then it may be better that they "think" police are focussing elsewhere. But many lines of inquiry, we only know the surface layer they want us (and them) to know.

It would have been searched, I'm sure we heard in the beginning that one house was empty as its owner was in a home or similar, I guess it could have been this house, the TV looked like an old persons.

Thanks for clarifying.

I know the "creepy" house would have been searched but do you think the police would have paid more or less attention to it in the first hours if they thought it was empty and locked, would they have broken in to it, or thought if they couldn't get in William couldn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties