Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to see if the police can locate those two cars found by Hilly on Google 2014. I hope the police could get the number plates. Feels like somewhat promising.

MS might be more concern of the old rape cases that BS had. Might be BS never told MS about the accusation, finding it out from media might made MS feeling that BS had not been honest to her.

Perhaps MS was asking psychic where WT is, she probably wanted to have this case solved so her husband BS can has some peace.

Even if there were prove that BS wasn’t at the abduction location, for me, that
still doesn’t prove that he wasn’t involved.

I would assume that Google blur out the plates later? perhaps they still have the originals. I just messed with my own head for about half an hour on those pics wondering why the cars kept disappearing when I tried to look at them from different angles. Yeah I have it worked out now.

Thanks, Karinna, the Paywall would explain why I couldn't find it. I Know it's tiresome, but are you able to paraphrase for us? Thank you so much.

(Paraphrased by me from the article):
Spedding stands accused of sexually molesting and assaulting two little girls from Campbelltown in the late 80's. Mr. Spedding's lawyer states a known paedophile was responsible for the attacks.
His lawyer states there was evidence Hillsley came into contact with the girls. The lawyer also states Spedding had been previously investigated and cleared and that the Crown case was a weak one.

This article no longer appears to be behind a paywall?

The link is on page 55 of this thread and my post #817 Makara told me it is behind a paywall and its a Telegraph.com.au msm article.
I found it via a websearch and i didn't get the article was behind a paywall as i know the ones from The Australian msm are, so not sure why that would be? Maybe someone who is tech. savvy could explain it?

Hi Karinna, looking back through your previous comments you have stated numerous times that BS wasn't responsible for the historical charges. You haven't said the word 'exonerated' but you have definitely implied this a couple of times. Nowhere in mainstream media does it say the brother-in-law did it (apart from BS defence lawyer's opinion). I think to stop the to-ing and fro-ing just add IMO to the end of your messages. BS is currently on bail which means he is yet to be cleared of these charges. Please see below two examples: (BBM).

Post #786: Yeah but the murderer and child molestor that had contact with those girls was imprisoned and there was no evidence BS did anything to them. It was his brother in law who did that.

Post #925: I am in No way disputing those little girls were raped, they were taken to the hospital at some stage according to msm articles and there would of been medical notes to that fact. I have no idea what happened as far as any investigation and arrest toward the perpetrator of the crime and how it was handled, only read that BS had been investigated and cleared according to msm articles.
I have posted links about it upthread.

I have to agree with Swift.
You have made two separate comments - "It was his brother in law who did that" and "BS had been investigated and cleared according to msm articles", as though they are fact, when they aren't.

Hi Karinna, looking back through your previous comments you have stated numerous times that BS wasn't responsible for the historical charges. You haven't said the word 'exonerated' but you have definitely implied this a couple of times. Nowhere in mainstream media does it say the brother-in-law did it (apart from BS defence lawyer's opinion). I think to stop the to-ing and fro-ing just add IMO to the end of your messages. BS is currently on bail which means he is yet to be cleared of these charges. Please see below two examples: (BBM).

Post #786: Yeah but the murderer and child molestor that had contact with those girls was imprisoned and there was no evidence BS did anything to them. It was his brother in law who did that.

Post #925: I am in No way disputing those little girls were raped, they were taken to the hospital at some stage according to msm articles and there would of been medical notes to that fact. I have no idea what happened as far as any investigation and arrest toward the perpetrator of the crime and how it was handled, only read that BS had been investigated and cleared according to msm articles.

Maybe i should of stated my belief is that Spedding was said in court to not have been the culprit that sexually attacked the girls and that Hillsley a known paedophile who has murdered a man and raped children and is doing life in prison for his crimes, had access to the little girls.\
I will reiterate i do not know if Spedding is a child molestor or not, that will be up to the court to decide.

Yes, I accessed the artice titled "Bill Spedding’s link to notorious murdering paedophile Jeffrey John Hillsley" via a click through of the link you provided in the above post quote (page 63)
Were you able to access it too Crabstick?
Or here below

I do believe some people have accessed articles by searching the articles through a search engine rather than direct clicking of hyperlinks. Some pay wall models are you access a certain amount of articles before you pay.

Thank you, SwiftSleuth, this is what I meant when I said to Karinna in my reply to her yesterday, "Maybe you'll just have to agree to disagree." about the implications drawn from this article regarding Hillsley's role (or not) in this crime:

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ey-john-hillsley/story-fni0cx12-1227402386747

By the way, I am not here to support a POI (or defendant, for that matter) in any case involving a child who is missing (or where there is an allegation of sexual assault), I am here for William and his family.

Yes, I accessed the artice titled "Bill Spedding’s link to notorious murdering paedophile Jeffrey John Hillsley" via a click through of the link you provided in the above post quote (page 63)

Or here below

I do believe some people have accessed articles by searching the articles through a search engine rather than direct clicking of hyperlinks. Some pay wall models are you access a certain amount of articles before you pay.

Thanks for clarifying.

(snipped by me for brevity)

Further to the two cars seen on Benaroon Drive, before I go down to the local panel beater's tomorrow (who've been there for at least 20 years) and act like a crazy old Nanna, asking what will seem to them as strange questions about old cars, does anyone else in Australia have a relative or friend who is an 'old' panelbeater/ mechanic? Methinks they would know a lot of different makes like the backs of their hands.

(also snipped by me for brevity)

Sorry to bump up my post but wanted to let you know where I was up to with this:

Unfortunately, time has conspired against me today, as well as a small family crisis, so I was unable to get down to the panel beater's. Will put my Detective Nanna hat on tomorrow and be there bright and early (or maybe around smoko with some bikkies).

No rest for the wicked :D

Agreed. And it wouldn't be the first time a child was taken from a front yard.

Actually, just something I wanted to throw out here, I can think of 3 incidents in Australia in the past couple of years where a complete stranger has tried to snatch a child literally out from under the parents nose. At least one even wrestled with the mother to try and take the child. There are some very very brazen offenders out there. It is not at all unbelievable to me that a tiny child like William could be taken like this.

I think websleuths is always on the side of the victim and their family, from what I have seen here since being a member, I don't believe anyone is here to support a POI or suspect (no suspect have been identified and only one POI named from the many they have alluded to) but I can see that sometimes people go with whatever scenario they think up, regardless of what little fact we have to work with.
I think it's important to stick with facts when people's very livliehood and lives depend on the truth.

Thank you, SwiftSleuth, this is what I meant when I said to Karinna in my reply to her yesterday, "Maybe you'll just have to agree to disagree." about the implications drawn from this article regarding Hillsley's role (or not) in this crime:

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ey-john-hillsley/story-fni0cx12-1227402386747

By the way, I am not here to support a POI (or defendant, for that matter) in any case involving a child who is missing (or where there is an allegation of sexual assault), I am here for William and his family.

I think websleuths is always on the side of the victim and their family, from what I have seen here since being a member, I don't believe anyone is here to support a POI or suspect (no suspect have been identified and only one POI named from the many they have alluded to) but I can see that sometimes people go with whatever scenario they think up, regardless of what little fact we have to work with.
I think it's important to stick with facts when people's very livliehood and lives depend on the truth.

Well said Karo and i couldn't agree more with your post. I guess i am extra cautious when posting about people when they haven't been proven guilty because being a member of another forum one of the big rules there are no libelous posts. We never know how things we have said in public can turn around and bite us, so facts are good.

Beautiful...I love it....

But our little superhero's....do you think with a real life scenario...of truly epic scary scenarios would assert themselves with a stranger....or would be frozen with fear...I know in my heart my big talking 10 year old would be frightened out of his wits...

Off to bed...

Interested in your thoughts though...

*advertiser censored* Puggle

IMO I suppose it would depend on a plethora of variables:

the age of the child,

if they were in a familiar area,

whether or not they had a strong sense of self,

if they had previously been subjected to trauma,

had attachment issues, etc,

The list goes on...

Even I, at my tender age :), and being very aware of who I am and my environment, I am not sure what I'd do in this situation (and I pray I never have to find out).

i just did a quick street search starting at speddos wellington, hoping to locate the two cars but only saw a lot of white station wagons, no idea what make model to look for, google kept changing the dates as i searched too, so a little frustrating if you go too far and lose what youre looking at!
just wondering also, that link i posted recently of photos of two people and child?and vehicle in the bush in albert st kendall, i know it was the wrong date 2010 but is that the actual date or could it be recent? not sure if the map dates are exact? someone passed it on to crimestoppers anyway so guess theyll sort it out

I didn't see a child? There was a very small discolouration but hadn't checked the actual website it was on?
Yep, the datasets are made up of millions of images at different dates which also change with zoom. I don't think its all about finding an object in the act. Its about history. In the case of Hillys discovery police could lift a number plate any rate from the station wagon behind at least.
Images on the site are compressed, but Googles RAW datasets are probably not compressed with more detail.

i just did a quick street search starting at speddos wellington, hoping to locate the two cars but only saw a lot of white station wagons, no idea what make model to look for, google kept changing the dates as i searched too, so a little frustrating if you go too far and lose what youre looking at!
just wondering also, that link i posted recently of photos of two people and child?and vehicle in the bush in albert st kendall, i know it was the wrong date 2010 but is that the actual date or could it be recent? not sure if the map dates are exact? someone passed it on to crimestoppers anyway so guess theyll sort it out

Yes if that had been my video I would have emphasised my alibi, how hard could it have been to find someone who saw you at the school assembly, it's not like your alibi was somewhere where no one else was, there must have been dozens of other people at school, it was such an easy alibi to prove, and he would have been eliminated early on, I think it's safe to assume no one saw him at school.
To keep things open minded, I dont think I could tell you one person that was at my kids assembly from a few months ago.

Well said Karo and i couldn't agree more with your post. I guess i am extra cautious when posting about people when they haven't been proven guilty because being a member of another forum one of the big rules there are no libelous posts. We never know how things we have said in public can turn around and bite us, so facts are good.

I agree with words of caution, Karinna. Nevertheless, I think we all agree that BS has been named as a POI in William's disappearance and has been charged (and is, therefore, a defendant) in a historical sexual abuse case.

Actually, just something I wanted to throw out here, I can think of 3 incidents in Australia in the past couple of years where a complete stranger has tried to snatch a child literally out from under the parents nose. At least one even wrestled with the mother to try and take the child. There are some very very brazen offenders out there. It is not at all unbelievable to me that a tiny child like William could be taken like this.

I read this article last night (scroll all the way down the webpage for the whole saga):

http://m.dalbyherald.com.au/news/child-abduction-alert-after-girl-2-taken-willowban/2254749/

Granted it turned out to be a familial abduction (I am not implying in any way this is the case with William) but I was shocked by its execution.

Addition: I must admit the description of the cars used made me do a double-take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3