Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must depend what they need the dogs for.
Dogs are smarter than they let on.
A mate has 5 dogs. We went for walk in the bush. The dogs spread out over 100 metres either side of us. I asked him why they did that. He said we are the pack leaders. They walk either side till something moves then they chase it.
They are driving everything out the scrub 100 metres either side of us.
Walking through the bush at night and a dozen kangaroos stand up, Chaos.
They use the dogs for good reason.
I saw no evidence that they used dogs in the searches of those properties/vehicles.
Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, but IIRC there is no indication dogs have been used in this case since the initial bush search and then around the Benaroon Drive property.

How accurate are dogs though anyway? The more cases I read about dogs that don't really help, the less I trust them. You're right about the DNA testing though, if WT's DNA had been found on the mattress, in the cars, or other items removed in that search then BS would long have been arrested and charged.

Love it! Thank you Bohemian. One of my favourite quotes "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar." Works every time.

My mum's version of this was always:
"You get more with sugar than *advertiser censored*".
Hahaha!

Building on my previous post about times and distances I have come up with the following timeline. I have based this on MSM articles and information given by BS and Colin. I am making a number of assumptions, which I have noted.

- BS, MS and kids drive to Laurieton. This forms a distance of 10.8kms and takes around 17 minutes if traffic is good. They arrive around 9am.

Between 9am and 10am the following things occur:
- BS goes to his office WITH THE INTENTION of calling William's family
- MS I believe stays in Laurieton, shopping maybe??
- William's family calls BS and are not able to get a hold of him (or perhaps this occurred a little earlier)
- Someone uses BS's bank card to buy coffee in Laurieton (note this is refuted by staff) (note also the only evidence is his card transaction which could have been made by MS)

-At 1030am William is abducted.

It is a distance of 10.2km and takes 13 minutes on a good day to drive to Kendall from Laurieton. Providing BS left Laurieton around 10am this is actually PERFECT timing and makes total sense as he was INTENDING to do this job on that day.

The rest of the scenario now depends on a few things. We know that BS did a job that 'afternoon' at Dunbogan. I cannot find in MSM the time he was allegedly doing this job. If he did it BEFORE school pick up he would probably want to do that job no later than 130/2pm.

The distance between Kendall and Dunbogan is 13.8km and takes 20 minutes on a good day.

So IF BS abducts William at 1030 and arrives at Dunbogan no later than 2pm he has approximately 3.5 hours of missing time in his timeline. This means that William must logically be located somewhere within a 1/1.5 hour radius of the abduction point if the worst has occurred.

I know this is still quite a distance but it makes sense to me based on facts and distances. If someone can verify his attendance at Dunbogan before school pick up this would cement my timeframe. If someone can verify his attendance at the school function (which to my knowledge no one has) then this shortens the timeframe hugely and also tightens the likely location of William if the worst has occurred.

Some good thinking AlwaysCurious. The thing that bothers me though, is that maybe once WS had William, he may have realised there was a chance suspicion might fall on him. So I'm wondering if he maybe contacted somebody to take William off his hands (knowing there was a chance police could come knocking).
Remember when police searched that area of bush not far from Spedding's home? At the time, I thought that maybe they were searching for a body (thank God they didn't find one). But there must have been a reason they searched that area. Had somebody seen WS car there? Phone pings? Maybe that area in the bush wasn't where a body was dumped, but where a little boy was handed over to somebody else?

For the poster asking how I calculated my times - I didn't. I used the stellar services of whereis.com lol. I do find that site very good but obviously it isn't scientific. My times are only approximates.

FWIW I also looked up the distance travelled by Daniel Morecombe's killer after the abduction. He headed straight for the highway before veering off into a less populated area that he was familiar with. I don't know the exact location address but it was approximately a 45 minute trip between abducting Daniel and arriving there.

I'm now firmly of the belief that BS did take William and he will be found not too far from where he was abducted. Based on my earlier post I think we are looking at a 1/1.5 hour radius.

BBM
At the school my youngest attends I would not be surprised if a teacher did not remember a particular parent attending an assembly. The teachers focus is always on their class and, in fact, the teachers have their backs to the seated parents.
The children are ushered out by their teachers at the end of the assembly before the parents leave. The teachers have no opportunity to observe which parents are there.

From many years of personal experience I can say with confidence that teachers are highly skilled at multi tasking and are able to do all that you have said here while at the same time taking note of which parents (or grandparents in this case) are interested enough to attend.

Most schools also have several CCTV cameras so it would simply be a matter of BS telling LE which way they entered the school and it could be easily verified.

It must depend what they need the dogs for.
Dogs are smarter than they let on.
A mate has 5 dogs. We went for walk in the bush. The dogs spread out over 100 metres either side of us. I asked him why they did that. He said we are the pack leaders. They walk either side till something moves then they chase it.
They are driving everything out the scrub 100 metres either side of us.
Walking through the bush at night and a dozen kangaroos stand up, Chaos.
They use the dogs for good reason.

Dogs are amazing. They primarily 'smell' the world in a similar way to how we rely on sight.

Another anecdotal example:

My dog (when she was alive) and I used to go for regular walks in a rest park that had previously been used as a cemetery. The last burial there was at least 50 years prior to our first visit.

Without fail, if it had been raining for any length of time, she (and a few other dogs who visited the park) would start digging up the grass in almost perfectly straight lines. Some, including my dog, would even dig at right angles to previous 'excavations'.

This unusual behaviour piqued my interest and, after speaking to my Uni professor and finding out where the (now unmarked) plots were from the sexton, we were surprised that the dogs' desire to dig in those locations seemed to be triggered by the scent of adipocere (also called 'grave wax') from gravesites invisible to our human senses.

None if the dogs, including mine, were trained as 'cadaver dogs'. They were just doing what 'comes naturally'.

IMO this is all strategy. I truly believe that Jubelin and team know who took William and it is just a matter of "welcome to my web, said the spider to the fly." I can feel something is brewing. Won't be long now.

BBM.

Yes, me too, but I'm not sure I will deal too well with the 'resolution' of William's case.

Just a 'feeling in my waters' (also as my Nan would say).

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-case-referred-to-nsw-coroner-20150918-gjqblu.html

Article also has a good video timeline.

"The disappearance of William Tyrrell has been referred to the NSW coroner, but police say investigations continue with the hope the young boy is still alive."

"The announcement comes more than a year after the three-year-old vanished from the front yard of his grandmother's home at Kendall on the NSW north coast." BBM

If you did know who was responsible, or who played any part in this however minor, if it does turn out to be the worst of possible outcomes, you would be an accessory to murder. That's a pretty serious charge!

Maybe LE might be shaking the tree with the release of the coronial enquiry leak to stir certain people into action, out of fear. Maybe certain people might need to re-think alibis previously provided.

From many years of personal experience I can say with confidence that teachers are highly skilled at multi tasking and are able to do all that you have said here while at the same time taking note of which parents (or grandparents in this case) are interested enough to attend.

Most schools also have several CCTV cameras so it would simply be a matter of BS telling LE which way they entered the school and it could be easily verified.

It was an awards ceremony though wasnt it? There would be more than just teachers there, other parents etc??
Also I dont believe the credit card docket (if there was one) really does prove he was there....if you start picking apart an alibi you could easily say anyone else could use the card. However....I think if there was one it would have been waved in all our faces by now. Col is very quiet. Hmmm

I really have to have some 'time out'. William's disappearance has been bringing up memories of traumatic events that are difficult to deal with. However, as The Terminator says; "I'll be baak!", after some much-needed 'radio silence' over the weekend.

I really have to have some 'time out'. William's disappearance has been bringing up memories of traumatic events that are difficult to deal with. However, as The Terminator says; "I'll be baak!", after some much-needed 'radio silence' over the weekend.

Take care, Bohemian.

Going back to the beginning...a year ago....I think over the process and tactics used by LE.
We know they did the search and to start with in the immediate surroundings and it was a little while before they came to the conclusion he had been abducted...but I think that was what the media were told.
I doubt very much that the LE didnt have that on their mind from the start as well.
I would think one of the first questions asked would be "who knew the family were coming?" and another question would be "who has been to your house recently"? "Tradesmen? Homecare/nurses? Friends?"
Someone would have been investigating those possibilities very early on and all those people's alibis would have been taken early on. Somehow somewhere BS past came up and his alibi was looked at more closely (perhaps he had other criminal records we dont know about).
I dont think for a second the LE go in and search properties and drain septic tanks without really really good reason. And people dont get named in the media by LE without good reason. They do all have 'skin in this game' but I suspect they do for very good reason. The media and LE have learnt from history...ie Lindy Chamberlain....you dont muck around with this stuff. Could be he is the unluckiest guy in the world.....but it could also be that the evidence is mounting and 'i's are being dotted and 't's crossed.
I also think the fact there are other POI's is more that there are others involved AS WELL...not instead of. We already know there is a connection with AJ. I suspect there will be other POI's who have 'connections' too.

BBM
At the school my youngest attends I would not be surprised if a teacher did not remember a particular parent attending an assembly. The teachers focus is always on their class and, in fact, the teachers have their backs to the seated parents.
The children are ushered out by their teachers at the end of the assembly before the parents leave. The teachers have no opportunity to observe which parents are there.

The same applies at the schools my kids go to. Parents are usually up the back or off to the sides towards the back. The only time I really notice particular parents is when they're trying to get close to the stage to take photos and I'm distracted by the bright camera flash.

The same applies at the schools my kids go to. Parents are usually up the back or off to the sides towards the back. The only time I really notice particular parents is when they're trying to get close to the stage to take photos and I'm distracted by the bright camera flash.

Admin are always on the prowl. They see everything! Kids, teachers, parents etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState