Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that there is a very strong connection between BS and TJ... they lived opposite one another in Wellington and now live in the same area.. also I agree 'scrap metal' can most certainly mean collecting old washing machines fridges etc... I think the poor old bill thinking is wearing very thin... connections all around him to convicted child sex offenders. Why wont one of them talk... I think le may be on the right track... poor little wt...

Astonishing imo -
Definition of Utilitarian: the ​system of ​thought that ​states that the ​best ​action or ​decision in a ​particular ​situation is the one that ​brings most ​advantages to the most ​people
(Definition of utilitarianism from the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)

We speak the same language don't we?
What "utilitarian value" could his plea possibly have ?? Advantageous to whom exactly ?? Is it possible he grassed on other peados ? What about his victims? What value did his plea have to them?

I am just disgusted by this, sorry if my post is not relevant. All in my very angry O anyway.

I would say they are simply pointing out the utilitarian value of him pleading guilty means saving all parties involved the cost, time and emotional stress of a trial. That's what it usually means in court.

Ex-Assistant NSW Police Commissioner, Clive Small, gives his analysis of the William Tyrrell investigation; and, investigations of this type more generally, in an interview with the Daily Telegraph's Crime Editor, Mark Morri:

Click on the soundcloud file embedded in the link below; under the heading "LISTEN TO CLIVE SMALL DISCUSS THE CASE THAT HAS BAFFLED POLICE":

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-in-tyrrell-case/story-fni0cx12-1227544386695

(Note: Clive Small's investigations included: the murder of anti-drugs campaigner, Donald Mackay; the Nugan Hand Bank; the shooting of NSW Police Officer, Michael Drury; the murder of Cabramatta MP, John Newman; and the 'Backpacker Murders', which led to Ivan Milat being convicted.)

Very informative!

Interesting, thanks for sharing :)

The Daily Telegraph spotted Bickford — former president of support group GAPA (Grandparents As Parents Again) — leaving the home at 9.15am in a white sedan. He drove to the shops and returned roughly 15 minutes later.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ll-investigation/story-fni0cx12-1227516873702

Did this seem interesting on the 8th September.

Is that a grey car he's getting into there?

Just re-read - he's getting into a white car, apparently. Wonder how many cars he, AJ and BS have access to? And what colour they are.

:scared: I'm so confused!!! Whose car was seized? and when was it seized?? This seems like a massive massive breakthrough?!?!

A ROTO-ROOTER is a very long tensile spring that goes down the pipe under tension, twisting its way through. The plumber jiggles it back and forth till it cuts a swathe through the blockage. It goes around bends and is used to cut through anything in its path collecting debris along the way. The ROTO-ROOTER primarily designed to cut through roots growing in the sewerage system. Old earthen ware is very susceptible to it due to the masonry joints. Modern PVC pipes are less suspectible due to the tighter jointing system and far less porous material that doesn't crack unless highly impacted.

A septic tank system is made up of 2 or more tanks one to take primary effluent, the other an overflow for the 90% of water which then drains into the soil below it. The primary tank develops a crust. Don't be around when they stab a hole in the crust.
In the old days, tank drivers would emanate a perfume, apparently it gets in the skin after some time. :laughing:

A roto rooter - clearly I am not a plumber.
Sounds dangerous. lol

roto-rooter.jpg
image source: www.rotorooter-delmarva.com

A ROTO-ROOTER is a very long tensile spring that goes down the pipe under tension, twisting its way through. It goes around bends and is used to cut through anything in its path collecting debris along the way. Its primarily designed to cut through roots growing in the sewerage system. Old earthen ware is very susceptible to it due to the masonry joints. Modern PVC pipes are less suspectible due to the tighter jointing system and far less porous material.

A septic tank system is made up of 2 or more tanks one to take primary effluent, the other an overflow for the 90% of water which then drains into the soil below it. The primary tank develops a crust. Don't be around when they stab a hole in the crust.
In the old days, tank drivers would emanate a perfume, apparently it gets in the skin after some time. :laughing:

View attachment 82102
image source: www.rotorooter-delmarva.com

More commonly known in Aus as an electric eel

9NEWS understands the car was taken by police from the home of convicted pedophile Tony Jones on September 16.

Jones, 59, was sentenced to three years jail yesterday after pleading guilty to the indecent assault of a child. The child involved was not William.

Jones was a member of a grandparents social group and is a former neighbour of Bill Spedding, another person of interest in the case.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...m-tyrrell-investigation/ar-AAeNDym?li=AAavLaF

:praying:

does anyone know where the address of this car was taken from, is it near or in kendall, wondering if bs or someone alerted tj to the presence of children there?

does anyone know where the address of this car was taken from, is it near or in kendall, wondering if bs or someone alerted tj to the presence of children there?

A recent channel 7 news article named him as Anthony Jones from Wauchope

I think its also interesting to note that the original story featuring the new information regarding the cars appeared on the 6th September, and in the article linked below it says the car was picked up on the 16th September. A mere ten days from notifying the public.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-into-william-tyrrell-disappearance-continues

How long have police been onto AJ as a POI in this case? A similar time to BS I would imagine...?
So they've been investigating them, they would have known for a long time what cars they have, within 24 hours (at the most, I'm still a little confused of the timeline) of WT going missing the mother had told police about cars she had seen.

And then nothing happens from all that (well, "nothing" that we see). And then 1 year after WT goes missing police seek information and within days they are then able to seize a car?

What the heck.....did they need additional evidence to be able to seize it? Did they get that after the publicity? Did something significant happen in the period between the publicity and the seizing? But why wait a year to ask?

Still baffled.

An older model Toyota was taken from a home at Wauchope on September 16 and continues to be examined, police told Fairfax Media on Saturday.
The car is believed to belong to Anthony "Tony" Jones, 59, who was sentenced on Friday to three years in jail after he was convicted of the aggravated indecent assault of a young child.
A picture taken from across the street showed the vehicle, which matches the description of a car police say was seen on the morning William disappeared, being loaded onto a tow truck.

BBM. That's exactly what I've been wondering, bearbear.

I saw a lawnmower man with a stuffed toy on the his dash of his van yesterday. Maybe its someone to talk to on the grassy knoll?

This appears not an uncommon occurrence, although tradies tend to strap their barbies etc to their bull bar rather than on the dash.

Any child phycologists around? This 'bond' of the 4 year old just isn't sitting well with me.

it was gifted to him by a four-year-old child 'to keep him company when he was driving',

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-case-missing-toddler-William-Tyrrell.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandalynn72