Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is several scenarios with attached outcomes.

Did they even think of the repercussions when they snatched the child?

You get into prison, oh, you not only raped, you killed the child. Not so popular. Yep, nuther planet.

Manhunt after alleged NSW abduction attempt

Police are searching for a man who allegedly tried to kidnap a schoolboy in Sydney's north-west.

The child was returning from the shops when he was set upon - and it was all caught on camera.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/national/2015/09/19/manhunt-after-alleged-nsw-abduction-attempt.html

Wondering if this could be the same perpetrator/network that abducted WT? This is happening in Sept again, I can’t see it clearly but looks like a white car driving past very quickly in the video. Thinking about the unsuccessful attempted abduction of 9yo and 11yo in the area that is not far from where WT was missing, the same perpetrator might now be out again but this time moved to the north-west as he would want to move away from the area where police is on high alert in searching for WT.

This perpetrator had became so daring perhaps he was the abductor for WT and he had gained confidence because the police still cannot catch up.

When thinking about those desperate attempted abduction of boys of similar age around 9 or 11 yo in different location including the one in Perth and in recent times, it really feels like there is a network that is connected in different states and this network is now requesting all the perpetrators to abduct a boy of this certain age. Or could these perpetrators have watched certain paedophile content on the internet that is related to boys at those ages and the perpetrators were seduced by the images so they went out desperately wanting to get those boys?

Back into the opportunistic scenario, if WT was abducted by a total stranger I would think that this perpetrator would had been lurking in the area for quite sometimes, someone in that area could had meet this perpetrator before. Could he had got off the car for a lunch, shops or toilet in the area?

I would think that this perpetrator would not be living in the area, he would not want to be identified, but the location would still be reachable within a certain driving distance. He could be driving about an hour away from home, lurking in that same area for sometimes until he got his fish. Then next time moved onto a different location.

September, the weather became warmer, I have heard about in those season rapist could be more active.

The friend said Mr Spedding then went to go meet his wife for coffee at Buzz Cafe, 140m away from his office on the opposite side of the street. Cafe manager Lisa, who did not wish to give her last name, said she recognised Mr Spedding and his wife but said they hadn't come into the cafe 'in a while

She told Daily Mail Australia that police had come into the cafe to ask if she recalled seeing Mr Spedding on September 12. 'I've seen him before but I can't remember that specific day,' she told Daily Mail Australia.
The friend said Mr Spedding and his wife then walked across the road to Laurieton Public School to attend a presentation for their grandson.
He told Daily Mail Australia Mr Spedding said he had also attended the presentation with a family friend who was taking photos.
Mr Spedding has asked her to review her pictures to see if he is in any of them, the friend said. On September 12, following the presentation, Mr Spedding went to a job in nearby Dunbogan before ringing William's grandmother again.

The cafe was asked three months later in January had BS been at the cafe in September the day William went missing. I can't recall what I did a week ago. I don't find it suspect if the staff didn't remember.

Now that the penny has dropped with me that it was a female friend that attended the presentation, I now think it less likely that BS was expecting to attend. Maybe it's just me, but I would attend an event such as that with my husband, or my female friend, but never with both. First choice always would be to attend with my husband (since it's a family member receiving the award) - I would arrange to take a friend if my husband was at work so that I wouldn't attend alone, especially if I'd just recently had an operation. It may just be the way I do things/think, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking that BS was not expected to attend the presentation. The friend's version of events is one I'd like to hear. Jmo

It doesn't appear to show the actual abduction attempt in the video, correct? The video buffering is distracting.

Manhunt after alleged NSW abduction attempt

Police are searching for a man who allegedly tried to kidnap a schoolboy in Sydney's north-west.

The child was returning from the shops when he was set upon - and it was all caught on camera.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/national/2015/09/19/manhunt-after-alleged-nsw-abduction-attempt.html

Maybe you are correct to some to degree, but if a child gets snatched in a town of 880 people only kilometre away, its going to be like it happened at the cafe. The talk in that cafe would make it a resounding day to remember. With only 880 people, its going to be like one of your neighbours almost.
Not a day like other days. A day you would remember. 800 people is 200 families maybe less including grandparents.

The cafe was asked three months later in January had BS been at the cafe in September the day William went missing. I can't recall what I did a week ago. I don't find it suspect if the staff didn't remember.

I agree. Every local would have that day etched in their minds. It's not like it was just like every other day. It was the day a 3 year old boy went missing in your small community.

Does anyone know how many students are at the school?
Has anyone said he was definitely not there on the day or definitely there?
From what I have seen, only photos of the students who receive awards are put on their website.

There are 210 students at the school. Very small.

I agree. Every local would have that day etched in their minds. It's not like it was just like every other day. It was the day a 3 year old boy went missing in your small community.
Yes I'm sure it's like so many of us remember where we were when we heard princess Diana died. I'm sure the police have an entire seat plan of who was sitting where at the assembly, and the locals would have it etched in their minds exactly where they were at time William went missing and who they interacted with or saw at assembly. It's not a matter of recalling it months later, it probably went into their long term memory within days.

Back into the opportunistic scenario, if WT was abducted by a total stranger I would think that this perpetrator would had been lurking in the area for quite sometimes, someone in that area could had meet this perpetrator before. Could he had got off the car for a lunch, shops or toilet in the area?

I would think that this perpetrator would not be living in the area, he would not want to be identified, but the location would still be reachable within a certain driving distance. He could be driving about an hour away from home, lurking in that same area for sometimes until he got his fish. Then next time moved onto a different location.

OK, imagining, you've had all the little cogs clunking away in the back of my mind while I've been going about my everyday business (often known to end in 'hmmm...' moments for me) so I had a ferret around Google Maps this morning whilst pushing down unpleasant thoughts *shiver* regarding William's whereabouts.

Check out the quickest route from Kendall, via Laurieton, to Dunbogan.

In particular, Ocean Road; with a number of access trails to Dooragan National Park. Off Ocean Road; Queen's Lake Road leads down to Henry Kendall Reserve. Both are just before you reach Laurieton from Kendall.

Of 'interest' between Laurieton and Dunbogan is a stretch of road named The Blvd (Boulevard?). There is a bridge over a river (God, now where have we heard this before?) and an equally accessible (and convenient?) area of scrub and wasteland(?)

I really believe that Bill Spedding is the main POI. I really believe that he has been so thoroughly investigated that by now he would be cleared as a POI if his alibi stood up. The police are not out to destroy innocent Grandfathers- Bill Spedding's life is destroyed. LE are happy for the community to see him as guilty for a reason. It would appear that they are fairly confident that there are other POI's and the leaking of the Grandparent's Support Group is intentional. Spedding may or may not have passed William on but I imagine that this is not only about William now, but more about closing the whole network down. I think the 2 cars are only needed as witnesses to help the case. While the heat is on Spedding and his associates I think LE feel comfortable that local children's safety is ensured. I'm just writing this because I'm frustrated with the waiting. I can only imagine what the poor family of adorable little William are going through.

I agree, but look at what they've done already. Their minds are clearly on a different planet. To do a hideous act like snatch a child makes me think they don't really care of the consequence and are convinced at what they have done is ok......one year on!

And if jail and horrendous treatment by other prisoners were a definite deterrent, there would not be so many pedos, rapists, and murderers in our jails.

Was the cafe asked 3 months later? Or was it only reported 3 months later? It is hard to imagine the police waiting 3 months to fully check any alibis - particularly in such a high profile case with a huge task force working on it.

I dont think you put murder in that.
Any way what is the percentage of pedos in prison?
The vast majority is drug related crime?

Like I said, a fed cop lecturer told me he woulx like $1 for every case where boyfriend turns 16 before girlfriend anx parent presses charges.
And if jail and horrendous treatment by other prisoners were a definite deterrent, there would not be so many pedos, rapists, and murderers in our jails.

Was the cafe asked 3 months later? Or was it only reported 3 months later? It is hard to imagine the police waiting 3 months to fully check any alibis - particularly in such a high profile case with a huge task force working on it.

I dont think you put murder in that.
Any way what is the percentage of pedos in prison?
The vast majority is drug related crime?

Like I said, a fed cop lecturer told me he woulx like $1 for every case where boyfriend turns 16 before girlfriend anx parent presses charges.

As an example, WA statistics as at May 2015 .... approx 14.5% are drug-related offences. If you find more complete Australia-wide statistics, please feel free to share.

Capture.JPG

http://www.correctiveservices.wa.go...s/2015/quick-ref/201505-qrs-adult-custody.pdf

Hi everyone, apologies in advance if what I am about to talk about has already been covered Im sorry I havent had the time of late to read back on all your posts but i do follow the William Tyrell case every chance I get thru the media. Today I have read that the case has been passed onto the New South Wales Coroner.... those that have the knowledge to please explain to me what this means.. I was under the impression that this only happend when they know that there has been a suspicious death/murder?? it is the very same coroner that took care of the Daniel Morcombe case. They say this is just normal protocol but is it really? because Daniels case wasnt handed the the coroner til many years later (let me know if i am wrong tho)... is it just protocol or do the police have information that little William is no longer with us?
the following thought i am going to mention i am sure has been brought up but i just dont have the time thise minute to check back, but what if little WT did run down to the road thinking his dad had just arrived and he was accidentally hit by a car and that person panicked and took him to cover up?

again sorry guys if ive gone over old ground

Yes I'm sure it's like so many of us remember where we were when we heard princess Diana died. I'm sure the police have an entire seat plan of who was sitting where at the assembly, and the locals would have it etched in their minds exactly where they were at time William went missing and who they interacted with or saw at assembly. It's not a matter of recalling it months later, it probably went into their long term memory within days.

Yes, I probably remember where I was when I heard about the Diana news but I can't remember what I did, where I was or who I met before or after that moment of listening to the news. I think this is the same for me in many other important life events, I might remember certain selective moment only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy