Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't seem to fit with all the clues we have so far. All I can think is that he may have been trying to play down how much police actually know? The abduction really does seem planned.
It wouldn't be the first time the cops have played down what they knew as a strategy. You probably want them thinking you don't know anything. They're probably less likely to try and cover their tracks.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be the first time the cops have played down what they knew as a strategy. You probably want them thinking you don't know anything. They're probably less likely to try and cover their tracks.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Yes and for months they were saying, "we have no solid leads." They weren't giving away anything at all.

Just thinking out loud..... who would I approach to try and snatch a child back? The dodgiest **** I could think of & trust. I wonder if this is where Tony Jones comes into the picture?

My friend fought for her grandchildren through the courts. She fought DOCS legally and very expensively. Her grandchildren were about to be adopted.

NOW, say if you were lazy, didn't have money, what would seem an easy fix to the problem?

Think....he's ours....let's get him back.
The indigenous world is a very close knit loyal and protected community.

The unfortunate chain of coincidences started with a broken washing machine.

(¯`'·ø,¸ ‹(•¿•)›¸.,ø'¯) ENTER THE PEDDO VAN!!.·´(•¿•)›¸•´¯`.·´¯`(•¿•)›¸.•´¯`

If this was indeed a planned abduction, the broken washing machine seems almost too coincidental. Is it too fanciful to wonder if the washing machine had been deliberately tampered with... forcing GM to call her local fix-it man? IMO

its pretty coincidental f g/mother called bs to fix her machine, a paedophile with connections to the bio family, wonder if she had met him through community events or just a random phone call from an advert?
wonder if she had used him before and if her husband knew him

Wow. Ive been living under a rock. Havnt posted in some time. Ut always here lurking waiting for more news on our dear little Spiderman.

My thoughts on the video are thag Kim seems incredibly nervous and the laughing and joking is simply a coping mechanism rather than a non caring attitude.
Natalie seems legitimately distraught. The pain in her eyes is 100% truthful and i believe she doesnt know anything.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

its pretty coincidental f g/mother called bs to fix her machine, a paedophile with connections to the bio family, wonder if she had met him through community events or just a random phone call from an advert?
wonder if she had used him before and if her husband knew him

So coincidental!!! It seems so unlikely.. maybe a conveniently-timed leaflet in GM's letterbox? IMO

I may not be correct but I thought I had read somewhere that FGF and BS had worked together somewhere in the past.

if bs took william he may have already been in g/mas driveway with the machine part, grabbed william and free wheeled in reverse down the sloping driveway, nobody would hear with the car engine off

Wouldn't they have noticed a vehicle in the driveway because from what FM said it was just a matter of minutes that William was taken and they couldn't see him? And wasn't BS somewhere else doing another repair job at the time of WT's abduction because he was told not to go to GM's house that day on the phone? I'm sure police have checked out where BS was at the time that all went down.
And did BS just sit in the driveway hoping WT would be all alone for such a short time to be able to quickly grab him.
I have also read conflicting msm stories that WT was out there with his sister at the time he was abducted, and if that's the case wouldn't she have seen something or heard something? Unless the story in the article was misinformation?

I may not be correct but I thought I had read somewhere that FGF and BS had worked together somewhere in the past.

Yes, I remember reading that BS attended his funeral.

I have also read conflicting msm stories that WT was out there with his sister at the time he was abducted, and if that's the case wouldn't she have seen something or heard something? Unless the story in the article was misinformation?

Yes, they were playing together but she'd gone inside to go to the toilet.

Yes, I remember reading that BS attended his funeral.

Yes, they were playing together but she'd gone inside to go to the toilet.

Yes that is the story i had read, that FGM & FM took the girl inside to go to the bathroom and the women were making a cup of tea. But another msm article stated that WT & his sister were outside together.

September 12, 2014

William Tyrrell disappeared from his grandmother's house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall at 10.30am. William was playing with his sister in the front yard and was wearing a Spider-Man suit at the time.

The house where William was last seen is directly across the road from the Kendall State Forest, about 35km south of Port Macquarie.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-...line-follows-disappearance-of-nsw-boy/6274088

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member