Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Lake Macquarie and they have electronic posters of William in chemists and other shops as well as hard copies here and there. I've also seen a Where's William car getting around.

I also live in the Lake Macquarie area and have never seen anything. Maybe I need to open my eyes lol

I love that pic of William in the Squeaky Beach shirt, but where the heck is Squeaky Beach, Qld? I can find one in Victoria, but not Qld.
Maybe it is a small beach area within an adventure park?
It looks like William's shirt is commemorating some kind of annual event.

Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsundays is a 'squeaky' beach. The 'sand' is made up of fine silicone dioxide (quartz) particles which make a squeaking noise under your feet when you walk.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitehaven_Beach

Thanks richieswan for your map accurately showing the location of the 2 cars. Here is the view of the house, approximately from the location of those cars.
attachment.php

And here's one with Jubes standing there.

ca5f25198b3469b16b80cc257b6208c2.jpg

I love that pic of William in the Squeaky Beach shirt, but where the heck is Squeaky Beach, Qld? I can find one in Victoria, but not Qld.
Maybe it is a small beach area within an adventure park?
It looks like William's shirt is commemorating some kind of annual event.

It's a sneaky beach SA. Nobody can find it! LOL.

Here is another view approximately from the location of the 2 cars, I circled the celerywood tree where WT and his FM had been playing that morning.
attachment.php

Attachments

• treeview.png
    treeview.png
    623.7 KB · Views: 169
Hi, first time poster, long-time lurker. Been following via websleuths and other forums since William's disappearance. This group's thread has been really interesting. In my opinion only, there were always these questions in my mind: Why only take William? Why then? How did no-one see anything and why didn't WT scream? And most recently, why would police allude to the fact he may still be alive? And if they know the 'who' then why not raid the 'where'? In my opinion only, I can present a scenario that fits. I hope this is ok to post re your websleuths rules. I believe when GJ says the family has been cleared, he means the only family that has ever been officially referred to by police. Who from the bio family had such a close bond with WT that they would go to such lengths? Someone who may have been told since William was born that he looked just like him, perhaps. Not bio mum or bio dad. Someone who possibly didn't agree with the fact that as he was not bio dad he couldn't continue his bond through visitation rights since WT was fostered out. And was possibly not happy with WT being adopted fully by FPs or returned to bio mum. Perhaps feeling that the only option was 'saving' WT. That's answered why just William and why William didn't hesitate going to this person that morning. I believe this person owned one of the car types but it was strategic that police released info about those cars one year on. I hope and believe William may still be alive and being 'cared for' and someone else also knows this, but believes the person did the right thing, 'saving' William if you like. However, GJ is determined to get WT returned to FPs and is hoping $ will be chosen by this other person - it's upped the ante. In my opinion, GJ found out a lot of info about CSOs during this process and it was deliberately used as an opportunity to flush out whatever they could. And allowed this person of focus to relax. Hence Rosann 2. But covertly other things are happening and it's just the 'where' that GJ needs because the case has been built 90% to answer 'who' and 'why'. Police are now just eliminating other scenarios, other people, so it backs up in court. I hope I haven't overstepped the mark here and understand if my post needs to be deleted due to rules I have misinterpreted. Thankyou for reading!

Welcome, White Lion. One word; bingo!

Thanks richieswan for your map accurately showing the location of the 2 cars. Here is the view of the house, approximately from the location of those cars.
attachment.php

And if you swing around a bit to the right of that pic, that is where the Celerywood tree where William was playing is situated.

Great theory, White Lion. Welcome! :)

This theory covers a lot of our questions. And I have never thought about the perspective that the police are only talking about the family that they always talk about (sort of as if the other family does not exist, because they can't talk about them).

I guess my only question would be, how did this person know that William would be at his grandmother's house? And a day early. That is the part that always stumps me.
Good question! In my opinion, there's two theories here. But both of them assume this was being considered for a while by the person of focus. I don't believe you can 'hide' a 3yo for two years without having an idea of ehere to go after the 'saving' act. William and his older sis (3 and 5 at the time respectively) may have shared with bio fam during a visitation that their foster grandfather had died recently (would be sad) so an expectation of a visit away from Sydney may have been shared innocently. Or, simply following / tailing. My theory's holes are absolutely the questions 'how did they know' and 'they still weren't seem by anyone' questions!

Hi, first time poster, long-time lurker. Been following via websleuths and other forums since William's disappearance. This group's thread has been really interesting. In my opinion only, there were always these questions in my mind: Why only take William? Why then? How did no-one see anything and why didn't WT scream? And most recently, why would police allude to the fact he may still be alive? And if they know the 'who' then why not raid the 'where'? In my opinion only, I can present a scenario that fits. I hope this is ok to post re your websleuths rules. I believe when GJ says the family has been cleared, he means the only family that has ever been officially referred to by police. Who from the bio family had such a close bond with WT that they would go to such lengths? Someone who may have been told since William was born that he looked just like him, perhaps. Not bio mum or bio dad. Someone who possibly didn't agree with the fact that as he was not bio dad he couldn't continue his bond through visitation rights since WT was fostered out. And was possibly not happy with WT being adopted fully by FPs or returned to bio mum. Perhaps feeling that the only option was 'saving' WT. That's answered why just William and why William didn't hesitate going to this person that morning. I believe this person owned one of the car types but it was strategic that police released info about those cars one year on. I hope and believe William may still be alive and being 'cared for' and someone else also knows this, but believes the person did the right thing, 'saving' William if you like. However, GJ is determined to get WT returned to FPs and is hoping $ will be chosen by this other person - it's upped the ante. In my opinion, GJ found out a lot of info about CSOs during this process and it was deliberately used as an opportunity to flush out whatever they could. And allowed this person of focus to relax. Hence Rosann 2. But covertly other things are happening and it's just the 'where' that GJ needs because the case has been built 90% to answer 'who' and 'why'. Police are now just eliminating other scenarios, other people, so it backs up in court. I hope I haven't overstepped the mark here and understand if my post needs to be deleted due to rules I have misinterpreted. Thankyou for reading!

Welcome. Great post and I totally agree with you. I do wonder if William has been taken somewhere out west considering the possibility of an aboriginal family heritage.

It's a sneaky beach SA. Nobody can find it! LOL.

Hahaha .... :biggrin:

Any way you look at it, William was blessed to have spent the time he did with his family. He sure had some fun times, as is evidenced in all the loving photos we have seen of him.
Let's hope they get the opportunity to give him a happy, healing home again.

Good question! In my opinion, there's two theories here. But both of them assume this was being considered for a while by the person of focus. I don't believe you can 'hide' a 3yo for two years without having an idea of ehere to go after the 'saving' act. William and his older sis (3 and 5 at the time respectively) may have shared with bio fam during a visitation that their foster grandfather had died recently (would be sad) so an expectation of a visit away from Sydney may have been shared innocently. Or, simply following / tailing. My theory's holes are absolutely the questions 'how did they know' and 'they still weren't seem by anyone' questions!

Great theory, White Lion. Welcome! :)

This theory covers a lot of our questions. And I have never thought about the perspective that the police are only talking about the family that they always talk about (sort of as if the other family does not exist, because they can't talk about them).

I guess my only question would be, how did this person know that William would be at his grandmother's house? And a day early. That is the part that always stumps me.

BBM.

My guess is they knew, but they didn't know the family would be there earlier than planned. I've never heard William's Mum say she saw the cars parked there when they arrived at her mother's house on the Thursday night but she did see them very early on the Friday morning.

A couple of recent MSM articles of interest from Victoria:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...protection-system-review-20160711-gq3n9v.html

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...tigates-leak-about-protected-children/7631436

One thing I had considered is ... I wonder if it was possible that a supervised visit with others William may know, who live in the general area, might have been pending - during this stay with grandma. The family seem lovely enough to be gracious about this, and being in the area, had perhaps arranged that for later in the week at a park or something?
So there could have been general knowledge among a few others that the family would be visiting the area around that time.

I don't really think that happened, as I am still very much in the 'Spedding - and William is in the forest' camp :( . But it has crossed my mind a few times.

Welcome. Great post and I totally agree with you. I do wonder if William has been taken somewhere out west considering the possibility of an aboriginal family heritage.

Louise, I can assure you right now that there is no Aboriginal family heritage.

BBM.

Depends on the 'family system', how extensive (extended) it is, its definition and the remoteness of its communities.

Louise, I can assure you right now that there is no Aboriginal family heritage.

Thanks Makara. I think what I am remembering is that there is an aboriginal connection (Brewarrina) with the Spedding family. And there is a connection between the bio family and the Speddings. Just saying.

Hi, there is a Squeaky Beach at Alexandra Headlands, Sunshine Coast, Qld...

There might be a Squeaky Beach at Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast, Queensland...however I say 'might' because if you search 'squeaky beach' in Google Street View it comes up with the Breakfree resort at Alex Heads and then the Victorian option. Maybe a local name for the beach rather than official one. It's about 15-20 minutes drive from Sunshine Plaza.

Food for thought here. Maybe someone possibly close to bio mum who has a strong resemblance to William? Someone who may have posted some out of the ordinary photos around the time William went missing? Then again, someone who has possibly been in custody at some stage since William's disappearance so perhaps I'm thinking along the wrong path? Someone who possibly has friends who are not always on the right side of the law and could help things along?

Interesting. Thanks for your great post!

Det Jubelin in 60minutes says it's unlikely that an abductor walked up to the house, and instead suggests abduction from the roadside. That may be a sound assumption if it was an opportunistic abduction. But if it was a planned abduction, isn't it likely the perp might have walked up to the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member