Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.whereswilliam.org/about-william/
[h=2]Describing William[/h] [h=3]What William looks like[/h]
  • Now 5-years-old, William is of Caucasian appearance.
  • William was above average height for his age. Not overly tall but taller than most boys his age when he disappeared. William walks with a “swagger”.
  • William has hazel eyes and brown straight hair which grows very quickly. His hair is thicker on the top of his head and finer towards the base of his head near his neck.
  • William has one rather large dark freckle on the left-hand side, top of his head about 5cm back from his hairline. It is a dark chocolate colour.

His hair actually looks blonde in this photo. Weird! I know it's dark in all the other pics I've seen.

i see him as blonde - usually - i think it's a matter of what cones and rods are in the back of the retina... kinda like that black/gold/silver/blue dress thing a while ago... wish it was more simple - like, that's he's found :(

Really? I dunno, that sounds a bit unfair. I guess we'll find out... I don't know any perfect parents - biological or not. Time will tell - after the police investigation, if it's unsuccessful, there will be an inquest. Hopefully we'll find out what happened to little Wiiliam - so many POIs

I’ve often thought about the so many POI’s, the more they searched the more they found.

Could LE being working backwards, like a process of elimination until they have one man named Spedding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve often thought about the so many POI’s, the more they searched the more they found.

Could LE being working backwards, like a process of elimination until they have one man named Spedding.

I'm willing to bet that the perpetrator will be within the six degrees. Imo

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

What about AJ / TJ - no confirmable alibi for the day, plus a horrid history of child sexual abuse. Also turns up pissed later that day, enough for his family to make a major point of it. Dunno, MO is he's more suspect than speddo even - but of course that's just MOO. Holy hell, what if it was neither... ? ouch. Hope team Rosann is onto something...

It may just be genetics. His bio father appears to be taller and skinny. I don't think there would be any reason to lie about William's age, would there? If that is what you are meaning.

Thanks for asking SA but no, I don't think anyone was lying about William's age. I was wondering whether this photo was a family holiday snap when I first saw this photo as it gave me a funny feeling looking at his legs that this was maybe taken after his disappearance. I had, however, not seen the additional playground photo but to me he still looked older then 3yo in the picture. I was wondering if this may have been a photo leaked by police as it was supplied by them and for a purpose of showing it to someone out there. However I could be wrong and it is just a family photo.

:thinking:
attachment.php

I remember reading this photo could be strategic. i wonder who he's speaking to & whether it has any degrees of separation? I wonder why else the police would have it up - it's not a clear image of little William. It looks like he's at a little kids house - so my thoughts are he's at his bio mum's - the stickers etc. It would have to be a supervised visit wouldn't it? I don't do facetime - can anyone tell me of it's possible to save an entire video chat? or just take stills? It could simply be a call to his fosters parents from his bio mums, but why would they use this as a picture on their wall if that were the case? He could be talking to his bio grandma - or anyone visiting anyone, i guess. my mind boggles over this pic :facepalm:

Post deleted. I couldn't do it manually so had to edit it.

I remember reading this photo could be strategic. i wonder who he's speaking to & whether it has any degrees of separation? I wonder why else the police would have it up - it's not a clear image of little William. It looks like he's at a little kids house - so my thoughts are he's at his bio mum's - the stickers etc. It would have to be a supervised visit wouldn't it? I don't do facetime - can anyone tell me of it's possible to save an entire video chat? or just take stills? It could simply be a call to his fosters parents from his bio mums, but why would they use this as a picture on their wall if that were the case? He could be talking to his bio grandma - or anyone visiting anyone, i guess. my mind boggles over this pic :facepalm:
There is no evidence that the pic is from FaceTime, unless you have a link?
It's just what some think.

There is no evidence that the pic is from FaceTime, unless you have a link?
It's just what some think.

Yes that's so true. do you have any thoughts about where else it could come from? I suppose there may be many other platforms. You got any idea of what?

if by the rules, then some supervision took place? if i's a good supervisor then they know exactly who he was talking to that day...my mind wonders..

Yes that's so true. do you have any thoughts about where else it could come from? I suppose there may be many other platforms. You got any idea of what?
He could simply just be looking into a camera for the pic.

He could simply just be looking into a camera for the pic.

what do you mean by a camera? a computer camera - that seems obvious. why is it relevant to the investigators? Of course, it could relate to NIL... just curious tho. I've gotta say, when i see his bio grandma talk, it's much more sophisticated than her 'friends'...

I don't think that photo has any relevance to WT in my opinion. If it is in fact a photo of WT? it looks nothing like the last photo taken by the FM of him, because the child in the photo is much chubbier in the face.
Perhaps it's a photo of one of WT's half siblings because he has two half siblings, and i think i have read where there are similarities to looks compared to William.
If it is in fact WT he was much younger in that photo and wouldn't be what police would use as a photo to jog the public's memory in the search for a missing WT. All IMO.

what do you mean by a camera? a computer camera - that seems obvious. why is it relevant to the investigators? Of course, it could relate to NIL... just curious tho. I've gotta say, when i see his bio grandma talk, it's much more sophisticated than her 'friends'...

By a Camera I mean a Camera - either phone or just a plain old Camera. It's not obvious at all that it is from a computer camera.

You have to remember looking at that pic, it has been blown up from a video several times. It's not going to be a true replica of the original pic on the crime board of SFR.

It's probably just a picture that has been provided to SFR by a family member.

His Bio Grandma has also been named as a POI, so I don't know how much more sophisticated you mean.

Ms Collins had already been tagged as a person of interest in the investigation, a suggestion she strenuously disputes.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...dred-persons-of-interest-one-lost-little-boy/

By a Camera I mean a Camera - either phone or just a plain old Camera. It's not obvious at all that it is from a computer camera.

You have to remember looking at that pic, it has been blown up from a video several times. It's not going to be a true replica of the original pic on the crime board of SFR.

His Bio Grandma has also been named as a POI, so I don't know how much more sophisticated you mean.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...dred-persons-of-interest-one-lost-little-boy/

Actually, i disagree - it's a computer shot for sure. You are welcome to have a different opinion of course

BBM - it's got nothing to do with her POI status. I'm just saying - to me - she's a bit more sophisticated than her friends... did you watch the recent vids posted here? She's far more eloquent - is all i'm saying,...

Healthy disagreement is welcome. Name calling and rudeness is not part of our crew.

so where s the name calling? i'd be sorry if i did that... but, actually please point it out cause i can't see it.. but if i did completely sorry!
]

New thread coming up once I have my coffee. In the meantime, leave the personal snide remarks at the door please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member