Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to a dozen detectives and forensic officers spent several hours searching the unit on the corner of Bold and Seymour Street....
The man said he believed a man and woman lived in a unit above the set of shops but said he had never seen anyone in the office space where police had focused their investigations.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-ty...20-12ufmu.html

According to google maps, there is only one shop on the corner of Bold and Seymour streets that has a second story.
laurieton.JPG
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sawYxdVgPqXmwtmzUjF7JEg!2e0

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/01/20/18/53/homes-targeted-in-william-tyrell-search

Two properties in the NSW mid-north coast town of Kendall have been searched by police investigating the mysterious disappearance of toddler William Tyrell.

Detectives visited two locations in the small town today, more than four months after three-year-old William vanished.

Early reports suggested police seized computers and a mattress in relation to the investigation.

"Police are conducting inquiries and are speaking with a number of people as the search for William Tyrrell continues," a police spokesman said.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-in-william-tyrell-search#Ve8y83KIOYQEqLuQ.99

This makes me feel sick [emoji20] glad they seem to be closing in on finding out what happened but I was really hoping he was taken by someone known to him and being cared for somewhere and it doesn't seem to be looking that way.

Whoa. I wonder what led police to this? A tip off? One of the hundreds of pieces of information from the public that they are sorting through?
The article says the police were searching a unit where a man and woman lived, but the shop employee said they were focusing on the office space? What is the office space?

Anyone else frantically refreshing this page, FB, and the news? PRAYING that he is safe

Sending love to all of Williams family, however complex it may be.

Oh dear! Police have seized a matress and computers. This doesn't sound good at all. I'm just hoping that William is alive and well somewhere and they find him soon.

It looks like the shop on the corner was a bookstore in 2008 when the Google Map images were taken but it was reported that it's now an empty office space.

Is the line about persons of interest gone from the news article now?

William and his family are in my thoughts xx

@Makara It maybe (I'm praying) as innocent as checking for DNA to see if he's slept on it, and checking PC history if the area prior to him vanishing was searched, and any clues where he maybe now. Lets hope he is OK

The apartment is reportedly above a shop and inhabited by a man and a woman. Fairfax claim up to a dozen forensic police spent most of Tuesday searching the apartment.

The man who owns the shop underneath the unit they were searching has been talking about it,' said a staff member at the Laurieton United Services Club.

'He owns the Laurieton Cellars and was saying that police were upstairs, going in and out all day.'

When the nearby North Haven Bowling Club was asked for information, they abruptly refused to comment.

'We can't say anything about it. We won't say anything about what's going on,' a manager said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-seize-computer-mattress.html#ixzz3PMEqvlEo

North Haven Bowling club isn't real close. The Laurieton United services club is less than 200metres from the corner of Bold and Seymour. I grew up in this town. This building is constantly changing shops. It's been a restaurant, office space, children's clothing store, a furniture store used to be at the back. It's on a bit of a hill.

Oh dear! Police have seized a matress and computers. This doesn't sound good at all. I'm just hoping that William is alive and well somewhere and they find him soon.

It looks like the shop on the corner was a bookstore in 2008 when the Google Map images were taken but it was reported that it's now an empty office space.

Thanks M. That makes a bit more sense.

I'm trying to be positive about his wellbeing, but one thing that's looking increasingly likely is that he was taken by a random. A local who was aware of the bush track and has some connection to this unit 10km away. I was really, REALLY hoping he was not taken by a random. The poor little kid has asthma. How would he survive under that stress? How would he get medication? So many awful unanswered questions. His poor, poor family.

Oh geez ... this is not good. :no:

I can see why police have been trying to keep this under wraps. Too bad someone started talking to MSM. It does not bode well for William's safety with MSM publishing this info.

At least two of the media reports that have mentioned several properties being searched, have stated that they include this unit/store/office at Laurieton if not more in laurieton *but also* one or two places in Kendall.
Mention of a mattress and computer does not sound good :(

Oh geez ... this is not good. :no:

I can see why police have been trying to keep this under wraps. Too bad someone started talking to MSM. It does not bode well for William's safety with MSM publishing this info.

Police were pretty 'open' about how they went about it though - in the sense they did not go in under cover. There were stacks of them there, going in and out, heaps of forensics ppl (who all have their uniforms very clearly marked).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member