Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whàngarei;13935828 said:
Really tiny at 2 1/2 ft.

And very slight of build. Would have been very easy, and very speedy, for a grown person to physically take the little guy, on impulse. :(

He may not even have had to be physically taken, per se. Just offered a ride in a 'special' vehicle by someone he assumed was friendly, because that person was expected at the house (as TGY has reiterated about the parcel delivery days). Then a quick lift of his little, light frame into the vehicle .. and he was gone.

I get the sense of him down the slope of the yard through the boundary into a car. That was in a drive way.

I think of the pic of William, sitting and grinning in the fire truck. How much little ones like to be in 'special' vehicles. How the people associated with those special vehicles are generally lovely, caring people .... firefighters and police and ambos.

29p3h8y.jpg

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/wat...t-foster-grandmothers-house-when-he-vanished/

Many pics of Taylor Auerbach in background over the last few years with Spedding now Jones.

Whàngarei;13936067 said:
Many pics of Taylor Auerbach in background over the last few years with Spedding now Jones.
Yes, and I could have sworn his name as the producer of the AJ confrontation on ACA. Imo

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Yes he was producer on that and in background at the confrontation

probably not, but from memory, the call seemed a bit calm and not that of a frantic distraught mother whose been searching everywhere for her little boy, just little things, it made me wonder if it was redone and censored for the public to hear?
no reason, just a feeling

Having just listened to SA's link, calm is the last thing I'd call it. I hear the adrenaline, the racing mind. It's strange how differently people read people.

Whàngarei;13936086 said:
Yes he was producer on that and in background at the confrontation

I had a little chuckle when he appeared to be running away from TJ when he turned towards him :hills:

Ok hes been Daily Telegraph reporter. Hes been following Jones every where lately imo.

If hes scared of tj ?Or hopes tj doesn't recognise him from him following him.....

Whàngarei;13935840 said:
I get the sense of him down the slope of the yard through the boundary into a car. That was in a drive way.

More likely the vehicle william is seatedd in is a RV not a fire truck.i have never seen curtains in a fire truck...speaking from experience.

Can anyone recall what time foster father left and returned to benaroon drive on the morning William disappeared. Not focussing on him as such but didnt he have an appointment and I can't recall exactly where ie the town that appointment was. Thinking if he had a preplanned appointment early in the morning someone knew he was in Kendall. WILLIAM WAS TAKEN when no adult male was around and I do consider the 2 vehicles parked on benaroon between driveways significant. Lookout vehicles maybe. I wonder if the ff was followed to his appointment. I also wonder if the person he was supposed to meet up with actually turned up. FF was in real estate so was he sent to check out a property? Timing was critical on the day.

The surprise visit made to arrive on Thursday 11th was that instead of arriving in Kendall on Friday 12th? And if so was this done so ff could attend his appointment early friday morning? If this scenario is correct then someone other than foster mum and dad knew they would be in town on thursday and friday. When did fosters intend to return to sydney?

Can anyone recall what time foster father left and returned to benaroon drive on the morning William disappeared. Not focussing on him as such but didnt he have an appointment and I can't recall exactly where ie the town that appointment was. Thinking if he had a preplanned appointment early in the morning someone knew he was in Kendall. WILLIAM WAS TAKEN when no adult male was around and I do consider the 2 vehicles parked on benaroon between driveways significant. Lookout vehicles maybe. I wonder if the ff was followed to his appointment. I also wonder if the person he was supposed to meet up with actually turned up. FF was in real estate so was he sent to check out a property? Timing was critical on the day.

The surprise visit made to arrive on Thursday 11th was that instead of arriving in Kendall on Friday 12th? And if so was this done so ff could attend his appointment early friday morning? If this scenario is correct then someone other than foster mum and dad knew they would be in town on thursday and friday. When did fosters intend to return to sydney?
BBM

It's reported he left to get better mobile and/or Skype coverage. I believe I've heard that he did have an appointment to Skype. Possibly they were able to leave Thursday instead of Friday because he was able to arrange his Friday morning meeting to happen by Skype instead of in person. It's uncertain how much information he may have dropped in the process of organizing this--I imagine he was discreet--or how much another party, knowing him, was able to surmise. Supposing the call to be a work meeting, it's possible somebody connected with his work knew or guessed the family would be in Kendall Friday morning.

Taylor has been around on this case since very early in the piece ... at least from the beginning of March 2015, if not longer.
And he makes a point of featuring the main POIs.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/6a42aa0744d5c9857b3238c8a1bbf69b
MARCH 4, 2015
Taylor Auerbach

An early article by Taylor that Sleep posted this back on the 9 March 2015 in thread 7 - post 243
:tyou:

Her tiny hands over her eyes Williams sister counted "one, two, three, four .... coming ready or not."

imo - this is a real possibility.

Sister goes to find William can't. Come back to the adults sitting on the porch.
I can't find him and ............

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p5.jpg

Scroll and roll, Josh. That is what we are advised to do. The forum is about William and things relevant to him. Things that we can talk about, that have been mentioned in MSM. And the conversation rolls on from there.

Do you have a theory on what happened to William?

This is going to sound horrible but here goes. Spedding was driving to grandmothers place with part. He saw WT out front and abducted him. Rang his pedo mates Bickford and TJ. They did what they did to WT. Then one of them was given the job of getting rid of body. Which was most likely TJ. That’s why he came home late and drunk and Spedding and Bickford could organise alibis.

The mobile phone reception in Kendall is atrocious and William’s dad, a consultant, has to deliver a Skype presentation, so at 9.15am he drives to nearby Lakewood to get a reliable signal.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member