Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone say this is a 4x4 or simply a station wagon?

a72780e50005c8d230b9f39db8dfdee4.jpg

It’s a 4x4.

It’s a station wagon and not an SUV.
4x4s don’t have to be higher vehicles as one might expect others to know. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I would say it is a family car.
If it were a 4wd I would not take it bush. I would be worried I would dirty it...:)

So they have been together for over 30 years now.

When is that someone that knows something going to speak up?

I’d say another 30 years behind bars?

Seriously.

The more that I learn about the victims of the historical charges - which we cannot speak of here due to their status as child victims - the more I agree with your statement.

This article from a couple of years ago. But I am pleased some victims are getting justice.

A Coonabarabran man aged in his early 90s will face court on sexual assault charges allegedly committed in Coonabarabran and Mt Riverview more than 30 years ago....................

Blue Mountains Command Acting Detective Inspector Adam Evans said the offences were reported last year, and the passage of time was not a roadblock to a successful prosecution. “The police take all reports of sexual assault seriously,” he said.

http://www.bluemountainsgazette.com.au/story/4264125/elderly-man-charged-with-sexual-assault/

South Aussie said
And Josie, I think I have mentioned about a million times the things that I personally feel point to Spedding. (No 4WD - or people mover, to those who do not know cars - included. :D )

.[/QUOTE]

Not everyone has a theory, but it's likely many of us have our own criteria of how we decide if an item of information should or should not be used to substantiate a theory.

For instance,
A journalist retelling in their own words what Rodney Spedding said about a situation that he has heard 2nd or 3rd hand would fall outside my acceptable criteria.
There is actually very little I accept as fact from MSN, which means I have very little to work with. very frustrating.

I spend a lot of time going over Jubelin's words again and again and putting them against different POI's and theories. At this point in time I don't believe any of the known POI's had anything to do with William's abduction.

South Aussie said
And Josie, I think I have mentioned about a million times the things that I personally feel point to Spedding. (No 4WD - or people mover, to those who do not know cars - included. :D )

Not everyone has a theory, but it's likely many of us have our own criteria of how we decide if an item of information should or should not be used to substantiate a theory.

For instance,
A journalist retelling in their own words what Rodney Spedding said about a situation that he has heard 2nd or 3rd hand would fall outside my acceptable criteria.
There is actually very little I accept as fact from MSN, which means I have very little to work with. very frustrating.

I spend a lot of time going over Jubelin's words again and again and putting them against different POI's and theories. At this point in time I don't believe any of the known POI's had anything to do with William's abduction.[/QUOTE]

I'm leaning this way also.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

This article from a couple of years ago. But I am pleased some victims are getting justice.

A Coonabarabran man aged in his early 90s will face court on sexual assault charges allegedly committed in Coonabarabran and Mt Riverview more than 30 years ago....................

Blue Mountains Command Acting Detective Inspector Adam Evans said the offences were reported last year, and the passage of time was not a roadblock to a successful prosecution. “The police take all reports of sexual assault seriously,” he said.

http://www.bluemountainsgazette.com.au/story/4264125/elderly-man-charged-with-sexual-assault/

How good is that!!!!

Thank you soso.
“Police take all reports of sexual assault seriously.”

It saddens me greatly that a child rapist could walk the streets a free man whist the victims carried such a huge burden. So very very wrong.

South Aussie said

For instance,

I spend a lot of time going over Jubelin's words again and again and putting them against different POI's and theories. At this point in time I don't believe any of the known POI's had anything to do with William's abduction.

Thank you for your reply.

You may be able to see why I get a little frustrated when others criticize posts and opinions on here, but do not contribute themselves. So, it is much appreciated to hear where you are coming from.

MSM is all we have to work with, however. Due to legal action that can be taken against MSM for libel and slander, I tend to believe that source more than the rumours and unverifiable info that flies around FB and other social media.

Would anyone say this is a 4x4 or simply a station wagon?

cache.php

It’s a 4x4.

It’s a station wagon and not an SUV.
4x4s don’t have to be higher vehicles as one might expect others to know. :D

Allwheel drive station wagon but considered suv.

Thannks, soso. That was an interesting listen ... considering where his father is today.

Yes it was interesting. Wasn't it?
More interesting listening now. Given he did know about the accusations made against his father, many decades ago.

Yes it was interesting. Wasn't it?
More interesting listening now. Given he did know about the accusations made against his father, many decades ago.

Children frequently cannot believe their parents are involved in anything. Even when all the evidence is shown clearly to them in a court case, and their parent is sitting in prison.

I am a big 48 Hours (real life crime) TV show watcher, both on TV and through internet streaming. Have been for years. I frequently follow up a show by reading the finer details in US online police and other reports - they have so much personal info on the internet in the US, due to their 'right to know'.

There is not one innocent-looking, crime-denying person that I now believe is not capable of terrible things, given the right/wrong situation. The respectable, upstanding people I have seen on that show, the things they have been proven to have done ...... to their loved ones, to children, to innocent people ... all for their own secret, sick perversions or $$$ or some other unfathomable reason. They are not crack addicts or mentally ill people that do so very many of these terrible things.

In the podcast timeline that I have been reading, it states that on the morning that William went missing ...

11.06 am... the police arrive
11.12 am... the dog unit is dispatched.
11.44 am... SES informed
12.52 pm... the police helicopter takes to the sky.
1 pm ...100 people join in search

Reference - 60 Mins - journo Chris Rowley being first on the scene

I hadn't realised that dogs were brought in immediately. Thought it was worth a mention. Something to add to our info pile.

Thanks SA, I hadn't realised either. I find that interesting. Although maybe in a place like Kendal they look for opportunities to give the dogs a work-out ?

does each Police precinct have a dog unit attached ?

It is good that victims are getting justice but how on earth do you actually prove it. It seems like it would be a he said/she said or he said/ he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck