DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30 Thread #31
Thread #32 Thread #33
Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Please continue discussing William's case here, and bear the following in mind:

We do not and can not sit on any one thread to read posts in real time. We rely on members to let us know if there is a problem. If you see someone being rude or disrespectful, please use the Alert feature to lets us know so we can review it before it gets out of hand. If you perpetuate the dissension by responding on the thread, you may be subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Mods really don't like being heavy-handed in threads, but sadly it is necessary at times. From now on, there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in effect for bickering or disrespect towards other members in William's thread, and/or for making accusations or insinuations against William's bio or foster family. To do so will result in a minimum 1 week TO or possibly a ban from the thread itself. We love y'all, but we don't want to hear the excuse that "Aussies are different". WSers come from a variety of countries, so we're all different, and we can all make the choice to be rude OR to be respectful and post in accordance with Websleuths Terms of Service.

Thread is now open. Post accordingly. :tyou:

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

So they are saying in this clip that BS charges in NSW and Vic were "dropped", BS and TJ know each other, the search at BS's business found no evidence of WT, TJ had a 2nd silver car like the one witnessed on Benaroon Dr on the day WT disappeared. The white station wagon was taken taken by police and searched and cleared and the silver one found out in the bush was his, but burned out. That is what I am understanding the clip to say.

So no man from the street talking?

Child sex sickos go unmonitored, dodging stretched police
MARK MORRI

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Long pw article - some points of interest.

Police have no idea where to find more than 200 registered sex offenders missing in NSW.
Some of those that have slipped the net give false addresses.
Some move without informing authorities.

Known offenders on the register = 4000
Wherabouts unknown = 201
Rate of reoffending in 4 years = 46%
Unidentified offenders who's dna is on the dna database = 80
Registered offenders who dna remains untested = 62

Untested offenders could well be linked to current cases the spokesperson suggested.

Child sexual offences reported in 2017 = 9527
Charges laid a year = 4500+

This is just the nsw stats....:eek:

Last edited:
Child sex sickos go unmonitored, dodging stretched police
MARK MORRI

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Long pw article - some points of interest.

Police have no idea where to find more than 200 registered sex offenders missing in NSW.
Some of those that have slipped the net give false addresses.
Some move without informing authorities.

Known offenders on the register = 4000
Wherabouts unknown = 201
Rate of reoffending in 4 years = 46%
Unidentified offenders who's dna is on the dna database = 80
Registered offenders who dna remains untested = 62

Untested offenders could well be linked to current cases the spokesperson suggested.

Child sexual offences reported in 2017 = 9527
Charges laid a year = 4500+

This is just the nsw stats....:eek:

Just NSW eek! Scary stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
So they are saying in this clip that BS charges in NSW and Vic were "dropped", BS and TJ know each other, the search at BS's business found no evidence of WT, TJ had a 2nd silver car like the one witnessed on Benaroon Dr on the day WT disappeared. The white station wagon was taken taken by police and searched and cleared and the silver one found out in the bush was his, but burned out. That is what I am understanding the clip to say.
Hi frogwell, that's about the gist of what i understood from the video too.
And TJ driving a silver car, which we have never read about in msm to my knowledge?

This is not the one i'm thinking of... @Karinna too. Was much earlier. Few years ago. I will keep looking but thank you
No problem iailwa. I think that a lot of older msm articles are no longer available, so i can't think of any one else msm talked with, but maybe some of the other posters might remember?

No problem iailwa. I think that a lot of older msm articles are no longer available, so i can't think of any one else msm talked with, but maybe some of the other posters might remember?
yes true thank you :)

it might have disappeared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members