Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always believed if the Coroner decides there will be an inquest then there will be an inquest.

I believe it more likely FACS pushed for the Inquest.

I do not believe police can say yes or no to an inquest.
There was always going to be an inquest. What was uncertain was the timing.

You think FACS pushed for an early inquest? That would align them APS for a change. Why do you think so?

@papertrail Even if you believe something, you should always state it's your opinion. I'm sorry, but unless we know that you have inside knowledge or that your job encompasses all that you put out there, than how should we know what you speak of is the truth or just a thought? Just add - IMO! Unless you have something to divulge... are you a lawyer? Or a cop? If so, approach Trisha & she will get you verified...

There was always going to be an inquest. What was uncertain was the timing.

You think FACS pushed for an early inquest? That would align them APS for a change. Why do you think so?

I would hardly consider four and a half years 'early'.

@papertrail Even if you believe something, you should always state it's your opinion. I'm sorry, but unless we know that you have inside knowledge or that your job encompasses all that you put out there, than how should we know what you speak of is the truth or just a thought? Just add - IMO! Unless you have something to divulge... are you a lawyer? Or a cop? If so, approach Trisha & she will get you verified...

I am just an every day person. I do supply links when necessary to point out factual things. I am not used to using abbreviated speech or writing. I will attempt to remember. Imo

Last edited:
William Tyrrell inquest: Police still pursuing 'active leads' in search for missing toddler

''He said William was in foster care and that, combined with the circumstances of his disappearance, meant there was jurisdiction to hold an inquest.''

''The coroner ordered the Department of Family and Community Services provide a statement including the history of its dealings with William's parents, his removal from their care and his placement in out-of-home care.''

William Tyrrell inquest: Police still pursuing 'active leads' in search for missing toddler

''He said William was in foster care and that, combined with the circumstances of his disappearance, meant there was jurisdiction to hold an inquest.''

''The coroner ordered the Department of Family and Community Services provide a statement including the history of its dealings with William's parents, his removal from their care and his placement in out-of-home care.''
You have no reason at all, then?

I have always believed if the Coroner decides there will be an inquest then there will be an inquest.

I believe it more likely FACS pushed for the Inquest.

I do not believe police can say yes or no to an inquest.

Really ?? ... My surprise PT is due to your summation that Police have no powers over going to Inquest !

If that's the case, I personally find it quite ridiculous & lacking in the scheme of sensibilities etc., but then who knows the 'politics' perhaps at play within such a jumbled organisation as our Public Service may be .... ..

* Just to note my interest in this particular aspect is due to the fact that our .. that's mine & your Tax contributions - fund these public operations. I expect a fair return for all.

As a team manager my mantra is all about a fair day's input for a fair day's reward!

Dear God, please bless that little boy William. Please also bless & deliver peace to his parents, sister & all who mourn him.
Most importantly Lord, please may you grant guidance & answers for those who relentlessly give of their emotions, their time, their personal engagement, their sense of self, pretty much their Life - in their quest for answers, peace & justice in regards to this little boy's disappearance.

Really ?? ... My surprise PT is due to your summation that Police have no powers over going to Inquest !

If that's the case, I personally find it quite ridiculous & lacking in the scheme of sensibilities etc., but then who knows the 'politics' perhaps at play within such a jumbled organisation as our Public Service may be .... ..

* Just to note my interest in this particular aspect is due to the fact that our .. that's mine & your Tax contributions - fund these public operations. I expect a fair return for all.

As a team manager my mantra is all about a fair day's input for a fair day's reward!

Dear God, please bless that little boy William. Please also bless & deliver peace to his parents, sister & all who mourn him.
Most importantly Lord, please may you grant guidance & answers for those who relentlessly give of their emotions, their time, their personal engagement, their sense of self, pretty much their Life - in their quest for answers, peace & justice in regards to this little boy's disappearance.

It is my understanding a Coroner has more 'power' than police.

One day and hopefully sooner rather than later the truth will be revealed. We all want and desire that outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur