Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed her story ? In a moment of hysterical fear she may have lost a few details . Totally understandable.

I am not sure if i read that the FGM was not well and was the reason that some of her facts changed / differed slightly. Was this at inquest? Or one those things unconfirmed that I have read somewhere in groups? I wont advise the illness that comes to mind as I cannot back it up with confirmed link or information but I did think that it was mentioned she was not well at the time. I could be again incorrect.

private treaty
noun
  1. the agreement for the sale of a property at a price negotiated directly between the vendor and purchaser or their agents.
A private treaty sale occurs when a seller or agent lists a property for sale at a set price. ... It is essential to set a price in line with fair market value and your own expectations. This is because potential buyers do not usually put in offers higher than the set asking price

Thankyou. Sounds like there may have been family assisting with the difficult process of selling a house and moving on after the death of a spouse and the disappearance of sweet William.

I am not sure if i read that the FGM was not well and was the reason that some of her facts changed / differed slightly. Was this at inquest? Or one those things unconfirmed that I have read somewhere in groups? I wont advise the illness that comes to mind as I cannot back it up with confirmed link or information but I did think that it was mentioned she was not well at the time. I could be again incorrect.

From memory in latest podcast FFC talks of her mother's age and the reason for photographing the children at Kendall with FGM for the childrens' memory albums.

From memory again I believe FFC also revealed FGM had been hospitalized and was in recovery in 2014 during a couple of very early documentaries.

A very stressful year for FGM and her family.

I don't believe there has been much released about FGM accounts of the day excepting for the partial police statement released in the media after the Inquest started. From memory I believe the Coroner had released the Statement. There is nothing to compare what FGM stated for any anomalies or differences to show.

However there are (currently) inexplicable differences in what FFC has said over the years. I am sure all will be revealed eventually why this has occurred. The main difference amongst many for me is she stated that no one knew of the familys' travel to Kendall on the 11th as it was a surprise. It was revealed at Inquest by FFC and widely discussed on WS , that her testimony revealed that FGM had been told about the early arrival on 11th instead of the 12th as was preplanned. And others may have been told like the child minding centre and the cat boarding facility and perhaps a few other people as discussed upthread recently. I believe there are links upthread that contain what I have raised.

I don't think those sites are privy to the actual sale prices most of the time. I think they go on an average after whatever the price advertised was.

May have also sold for the same value, the new owner may have been sick to death of "drive by gawkers" and thought "we want outta here!"

It would do my head in, every wannabe Psychic, Detective nad Sleuther, slowing/stopping, taking pics, taking measurements. Arghh.:mad: No thanks!

A total invasion of privacy. And then there are photos of the property continually being publized in the media and social media as well.

I often wondered how new owners would cope especially if they had young children or grandchildren that may visit.

The disappearance of a 3yo child from the property would always be front of mind.

Yes. It has been discussed a lot. IIRC there were three places for sale on the street at the time.
One was the wooded lot directly across the road from FGMs house.

We speculated, at the time, that the 'well dressed man' who had stopped and asked for directions to Batar Creek Rd could have been someone looking at properties. He was later discounted by the police (from having anything to do with William).
Another time, we wondered if the two cars parked across the road from FGM's could have been property agents ... or someone to do with the sale of properties on the street - like gardeners, cleaners, painters.

That's all I really recall of our old convos about it, at this moment.

Can you provide a link please that shows the well dressed man being discounted by police?

I have always considered that if MFC was doing a business based Skype he would be well dressed for the occasion. I also considered if he was not used to driving in the area being a city based person he may have become slightly disoriented and asked for directions back to Benaroon.

The police later finding this well dressed man was indeed the MFC and discounted the report as not being important after all.

Can you provide a link please that shows the well dressed man being discounted by police?

I have always considered that if MFC was doing a business based Skype he would be well dressed for the occasion. I also considered if he was not used to driving in the area being a city based person he may have become slightly disoriented and asked for directions back to Benaroon.

The police later finding this well dressed man was indeed the MFC and discounted the report as not being important after all.
I’m sure the.MFC would have no problem at all finding his way to Benaroon Drive, its not like it was his first visit. He had probably been there many times before in the last 10 years.
As to being well dressed I dont imagine he took too many smart clothes for a casual weekend at his MILs, he’d probably only have been seen from the neck up on Skype.
I wouldnt expect a colleague to be smartly dressed for a Skype call if I knew they were on holiday.

I’m sure the.MFC would have no problem at all finding his way to Benaroon Drive, its not like it was his first visit. He had probably been there many times before in the last 10 years.
As to being well dressed I dont imagine he took too many smart clothes for a casual weekend at his MILs, he’d probably only have been seen from the neck up on Skype.
I wouldnt expect a colleague to be smartly dressed for a Skype call if I knew they were on holiday.
Yeah I think at the most a collared shirt would have been acceptable attire. After all it was a ‘casual Friday’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo