Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrSleuth, did MM continue to maintain that he saw the car in Batar Creek Road from Comboyne Street, or did he accept that the car was also near the post office? Also, what general impression did you have of him? I think it was said he lived with his parents--I would be guessing for financial reasons, but did he seem like someone who would have other difficulties living alone?

His evidence was that he saw the white Commodore as he was driving past the post office back home & he stuck to that.

He denied, as Mr Craddock put to him, that he saw it from the front if his house.

He didn't impress me JLZ ;)

DrSleuth, did MM continue to maintain that he saw the car in Batar Creek Road from Comboyne Street, or did he accept that the car was also near the post office? Also, what general impression did you have of him? I think it was said he lived with his parents--I would be guessing for financial reasons, but did he seem like someone who would have other difficulties living alone?

Really can't even see Batar Creek Road from Comboyne Street.

2kqw4o.jpg

Google Maps

It is pretty constant for me especially in the morning and lunch time. I find it fine from a PC but from the laptop or phone painful :)

Maybe try clearing your cookies on your laptop and phone.

Sometimes there are so many cookies saved on a device that it gets 'bogged down'. Especially when trying to access a website that has so many live users - like WS.

Last edited:
It could, but I think that Mr Palmer was pretty clear about the impression he got about what was being said by Mr McInally.
Yes I’m unsure, I only just read the article about the son or stepson, can’t imagine it being the son or sons who’ve been very supportive of BS. The stepson a whole different story. I interpreted as the circle being the people that hung out together.

Yes I’m unsure, I only just read the article about the son or stepson, can’t imagine it being the son or sons who’ve been very supportive of BS. The stepson a whole different story. I interpreted as the circle being the people that hung out together.

I also think that when Mr Palmer said that Mr McInally 'might know' dodgy people, he was referring to the son and stepson.
Exactly which son/stepson? Who knows.

"Mick might know dodgy people, that's all," Mr Palmer said.
"Mick physically said to me it wasn't Spedding but the whole idea that Mick was saying to me ... it was someone trying to set up Spedding. Maybe Spedding's son or stepson, trying to set Spedding up. That was the thing Mick was getting across to me," Mr Palmer said.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/mic...uest-told-of-white-sedan-20190814-p52h46.html

Last edited:

I agree, what comes to my mind is "circle of friends"

OR

Could we consider GAPA? That circle

Wasn't BS and wife a part of GAPA

I know. They are passing too many people. It is scary to think someone like him is qualified to care for people with mental illness.

His attempt to argue his case for the appeal shows cognitive impairment in my view. It was in his interest to put a coherent argument; that trumped the incentive to malinger. His behaviour while working at the service station taken as a whole also suggests a low level of intelligence.
Not necessarily low intelligence, perhaps narcissistic traits?

Apologies as I have not been following for a very long time and I've only read a little of the inquest media so far....
Can anyone tell me if the Bio Mum's brother has been mentioned so far??

Was kinda curious to see if they had touched on why he made a post with a pic of him and William as a baby at 6.20am the day William dissapeared had been brought up.

This was brought up by members here....in the earliest threads.
That has always bothered me.. it was also an unusual post in that he hadn’t posted photos of William prior to that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01